IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not up to date on this case.... Thus far LE has or has not released a cause of death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone else asked... but why do you think there was such a large LE presence including the FBI so early in this case???

As someone else wondered: Was there a signature at the crime scene?

Was it just because two teenage girls were killed?

Was it because they had audio and video of the killer?

Was it just because the town is small and the level of this type of investigation with the resources required, would have overwhelmed local LE?

In order words, something BIG had to have brought all these LE in here for this case.

What do you think???

One more thought. My dad owns 20+ acres in IN, much like RL's property. He is 76 years old and walks it daily. I'm bothered that RL left after asked to search his property for missing girls....he knows his property better than anyone else! Then he leaves the next day when they're still missing? Most older folks are "nosey". Or curious....why would he leave?

Someone else asked... but why do you think there was such a large LE presence including the FBI so early in this case???

Was it just because the town is small and the level of this type of investigation with the resources required, would have overwhelmed local LE?

In order words, something BIG had to have brought all these LE in here for this case.

What do you think???

I think it was because there was a violent crime against two children at once.

The FBI has a division assigned to these sorts of crimes: https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I would love to know is.....RL obviously drove himself a lot, he obviously owns his truck(even if in someone else's name)

WHY NOW did he get violated for his probation? Why did they NOW make a big deal out of his truck being parked across the road from his home?

This was not something he did for the first time in the 2-3 years he's been on probation.

Right. He sure didn't risk violating his probation to go recycle... Unless he did it regularly. If so, why now? Is it just the fact the town was full of LE agencies, but then why the hoo-ha of the SW. They had to suspect some involvement. MOO

I'm not sure either way. I guess we may find out more tomorrow.

Good question. I actually think that people in the community probably started reporting RL's actions and whereabouts (such as his drinking despite being on probation) after the girls were found on his property.

IMO LE would be conducting a lot of interviews in person and not relying solely on tips via the tip line or to local police by telephone.

IMO LE would be conducting a lot of interviews in person and not relying solely on tips via the tip line or to local police by telephone.

Agreed. Both.

What do you think???

They may have thought SK on first look at the crime scene. It may have had elements of staging IMO. The FBI also participated in the SW on March 17th.

If there is some postponement of his hearing, or he is continued held without bond, then something NEW has to have happened. Ad we would actually be told what caused the change.

Defense attorneys and Prosecutors ask for a continuance all the time for a myriad of reasons. That wouldn't mean anything.

They may have thought SK on first look at the crime scene. It may have had elements of staging IMO. The FBI also participated in the SW on March 17th.

I think BG left a signature per say his trade mark on the victims... I think he has done something that will identify him...Something terrible.

Just Moo

But I have a strong feeling about it and it really bothers me...

( I meant to post this in reference to the post you posted on but some how it showed up here)

You are good! Thank you, kizzykat:loveyou:.

These things are all marked on the Case Map Links to video and pics included

ALmap.jpg

Sorry if I harp on about it but I do these things so we have everything marked and all info easily accessible. For new members the link to the Case Map is in the OP on of each thread (thanks to the Mods) And also in the media thread and linked in the database I created which for those that can see is in my signature.

"On or about" is very common legalese and you'll find it everywhere in legal docs. There's no hidden or special relevance to its use in this case, imo.

I'd like to point out that on this petition to revoke probation letter they have the terms of probation listed as 2A, 2B, 2C and below that the violations matched to those as 3A, 3B, 3C for some that seemed confused about that in the last thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-42&p=13280153#post13280153

I do want to point out that both 3A and 3C state he did those violations "ON OR ABOUT" a specific date. I'm unsure if that is legalese talk or if they are unsure which date he did (translating to perhaps they were not in fact trailing him as a POI). MOO on some points.

attachment.php
w

You can carry certain acids in plastic bottles. The bottle could have been glass as far as I know. People will do what they have to do to have an open casket funeral especially in rural areas and small towns. Their face could be covered with a scarf if need be. I'm not going to address this again.

Acids come in plastic bottles e.g Hydrochloric, sulfuric, etc.

These things are all marked on the Case Map Links to video and pics included

attachment.php

Sorry if I harp on about it but I do these things so we have everything marked and all info easily accessible. For new members the link to the Case Map is in the OP on of each thread (thanks to the Mods) And also in the media thread and linked in the database I created which for those that can see is in my signature.

:cheer: keep on harpin...that's a lot of hard work and soooo many of the questions asked here can be found in those timelines. I appreciate having the reference to go to. Thanks to you and everyone else.

One more thought. My dad owns 20+ acres in IN, much like RL's property. He is 76 years old and walks it daily. I'm bothered that RL left after asked to search his property for missing girls....he knows his property better than anyone else! Then he leaves the next day when they're still missing? Most older folks are "nosey". Or curious....why would he leave?
This has always bothered me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Is there a presser tomorrow? Also I'm not finding links to verify the transfer station info, etc from the info posted this morning. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member