IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I see in the tilted picture of BG. His right arm is not in the jacket sleeve and his hand is not in the pocket. What was thought to be a fanny pack is his right hand possibly tucked partially into a lower pocket. It appears the 'exposing' has been edited for PG purposes but the general outlines are still there in the center of his jeans. The goggles are visible below his face and there may be a scarf covering his lower face for protection.

I disagree about the fanny pack or bum bag as we call them here in Australia, I have scrutinized that image in as many ways as possible using various programs including a cartoon program and the one consistent bit in every image is that bum bag. Unfortunately i'm unable to post any images as they are classed as being manipulated but anyone can do what I have if you have a large screen monitor and google. It's very interesting looking at that image through different filters and you certainly notice a few things, like the fact BG is clearly wearing a watch on his right hand....

I disagree about the fanny pack or bum bag as we call them here in Australia, I have scrutinized that image in as many ways as possible using various programs including a cartoon program and the one consistent bit in every image is that bum bag. Unfortunately i'm unable to post any images as they are classed as being manipulated but anyone can do what I have if you have a large screen monitor and google. It's very interesting looking at that image through different filters and you certainly notice a few things, like the fact BG is clearly wearing a watch on his right hand....
Thanks for offering an opinion. I'm glad you closely examined the photos. And I wish I could see your results but I understand.

In the vein of him being a person of purpose, and having a regular schedule, I am curious about possible military service. He's the right age to have been sent to Vietnam in the earlier year of that conflict. It wouldn't necessarily pertain to this case, but it could, especially if we factor in alcohol abuse, a possible propensity for violent outbursts(the Protective Order mentioned a couple threads ago).
I think you might have just nailed a couple of things here! I agree he probably recycled and dumped his trash regularly.

I think he did a lot of things regularly, and is probably like many independent, strong-willed and capable men his age. He doesn't want or need to rely on anyone else to do what he's physically and mentally able to do. It's pride. IMHO. My guess is his determination and single-mindedness is a great asset — and possibly his greatest liability. :notgood:

He obviously manages a large tract of land on his own and has for quite some time. Probably decades. So, it would make sense that he's a man of habit and schedule, in my opinion. He's probably much like like tens of thousands of men his age who work and live in rural areas across America. IMHO.

I'm not defending or condemning his actions, because I have no clue as to his motivation. And LE hasn't named him as a suspect. I do believe, however, that his actions show little proof of guilt or relevance to this crime. They're pretty mundane, tbh. Moo.

LE has proven that he's hard-headed and unwilling to follow the terms of his probation, but that also is not evidence that he's guilty of murder. One thing we can say with certainty is that it proves he violated the probation terms of his felony DUI conviction, which is why he's sitting in jail. :jail:

And his neighbor(s)...
Seeing as the girls were found on RL's property then ONLY RL and/or his neighbours would have access so it seems completely logical they are the ones who should be discussed IMO of course.

[video=youtube;y2Sao_Biz84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Sao_Biz84[/video]

I'd be very surprised if the investigators notify the families until just prior to an announcement of who the suspect is and if an arrest has been effected. JMO

I have been working with the pictures of BG over the last few days. I think I made a discovery that has changed the picture, for me anyway, and after much trepidation I decided to share it with you. LE said that they "created" a picture from video and I was actually working with the pictures for a different reason when I saw the following.

See where the line is? That is an actual change in the pixels that separates the face. The part of the face to the right of the line is higher than the left and appears to be pulling away (from movement?). So with the face not lining up, if you follow the line up, it now makes sense, imo, why the "hat" is so tall on the right side (higher). So, I duplicated the picture and cropped the right part of the face. I lined it up to match the left side. Here's how it turned out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The end results:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Adjusted image step 1.png
    Adjusted image step 1.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 1,916
  • adjusted image step 2.png
    adjusted image step 2.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 1,897
  • adjusted image step 3.png
    adjusted image step 3.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 1,897
  • adjusted image step 4.png
    adjusted image step 4.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 1,899
  • adjusted final 2.png
    adjusted final 2.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 1,955
Seeing as the girls were found on RL's property then ONLY RL and/or his neighbours would have access so it seems completely logical they are the ones who should be discussed IMO of course.

Anyone could have access to that property. IMHO.

And because. A neighbor found them.

Brings me back to 2 distinct phrases: "in my house", and "the pain and agony caused BY these families".
I will not be at all surprised if we later hear from LE sources that RL's statements and demeanor in media video interviews was very closely scrutinized by investigators. I'd be more surprised if they hadn't paid close attention to interviews. IMO

Forgive me, please, for going totally and lengthily OT for a moment. I've been intrigued and sometimes amused by the varied opinions and stereotypes about old age in connection with RL. I'm fairly sure that the age of the ones posting has a lot to do with their perception of old age. It's clear that those of us over 65 dislike being dumped into a generalized "old" or "elderly" category with 85-100+ year olds. Those of us, like me, who were born at the beginning of the Baby Boomers (the generation starting in January 1946), are now 70-71. I doubt that many of us would consider ourselves "elderly." In fact, I frequently joke that we are the generation Bob Dylan referred to in his song "Forever Young."

I did a little digging around to see if my own perceptions have any basis in scientific opinion. Linked below, thanks to my friend Google, is what some researchers say. IMO some of these categories will be further revised as Baby Boomers get older. We aren't going down without a fight! :D

How does all this relate to RL? He is an active guy, physically younger than his chronological age or even looks would imply. This doesn't make him a killer (and I don't think he is), but he also can't be ruled out just because he's "old." Living in a retirement community as I do, with ages ranging from early-60's to 106, I can tell you that even the researchers' categories should not be written in stone.

Thanks for humoring my OT digression. I think all the cases we work on provide opportunities to expand our thinking on any number of topics. That keeps us young. :)

Gerontologists have recognized the very different conditions that people experience as they grow older within the years defined as old age. In developed countries, most people in their 60s and early 70s are still fit, active, and able to care for themselves.[SUP][17][/SUP] However, after 75, they will become increasingly frail, a condition marked by serious mental and physical debilitation.[SUP][18][/SUP]
Therefore, rather than lumping together all people who have been defined as old, some gerontologists have recognized the diversity of old age by defining sub-groups. One study distinguishes the young old (60 to 69), the middle old (70 to 79), and the very old (80+).[SUP][19][/SUP] Another study’s sub-grouping is young-old (65 to 74), middle-old (75–84), and oldest-old (85+).[SUP][20][/SUP] A third sub-grouping is “young old” (65-74), “old” (74-84), and "old-old" (85+).[SUP][21][/SUP] Delineating sub-groups in the 65+ population enables a more accurate portrayal of significant life changes.[SUP][22][/SUP]
Two British scholars, Paul Higgs and Chris Gilleard, have added a “fourth age” sub-group. In British English, the “third age” is “the period in life of active retirement, followinge middle age”.[SUP][23][/SUP] Higgs and Gilleard describe the fourth age as “an arena of inactive, unhealthy, unproductive, and ultimately unsuccessful ageing.”[SUP][24]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_age

[/SUP]

I probably stand alone here, and that's quiet alright. But if a dead body was found on my property, I would EXPECT LE to search my home and property. Just IMO.
You're right. I would expect it too and my neighbours properties should also be searched because they can access my property via their boundaries. Were the neighbouring properties searched DWK?

I have been working with the pictures of BG over the last few days. I think I made a discovery that has changed the picture, for me anyway, and after much trepidation I decided to share it with you. LE said that they "created" a picture from video and I was actually working with the pictures for a different reason when I saw the following.

See where the line is? That is an actual change in the pixels that separates the face. The part of the face to the right of the line is higher than the left and appears to be pulling away (from movement?). So with the face not lining up, if you follow the line up, it now makes sense, imo, why the "hat" is so tall on the right side (higher). So, I duplicated the picture and cropped the right part of the face. I lined it up to match the left side. Here's how it turned out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The end results:
attachment.php

This is great work. Thank you so much. I keep thinking the FBI helped distill the images from the video, and may have had to edit some things out that weren't pertinent in identifying BG, or combine images. It might have been a rush job, and as of today, it hasn't been helpful, as far as I can tell. IMO.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I hate seeing someone's name drug through the mud when there's no evidence that he's done anything to deserve it. My biggest problem with allowing RL to be sleuthed is that too many people seem to have a hard time separating sleuthing and accusing. I even feel bad for asking to allow discussions of JW now, and he has been arrested for child molestation.

I know many, if not most, here like to come up with full blown theories, which would include a perpetrator, a motive, a cause of death, and often a lot of gruesome details. I prefer to come up with ideas about what may have led up to it, the type of person who might commit the crime, what makes the crime scene desirable for a specific crime (or perp), what may have allowed him/her/them to escape afterwards, etc. I just hate to think I'm contributing to ruining someone's life when they don't deserve it. Because of that, I don't like posting about someone LE hasn't publicly named, no matter what info I find while sleuthing.

I'm sure others have different reasons, but FWIW that's mine.

I hear you.

Some people's opinions make me uncomfortable as well. For ex, I don't personally think it's wise to accuse RL and act as if his connection is a foregone conclusion. Similarly, I don't think it makes sense to exclude him from the discussion or to ask other people to do so. To me, we don't have enough evidence to draw a definitive conclusion at this point.

But LE has spoken publicly about trying to clear RL or look at him closer, a SW has been executed, he has been jailed for an unrelated probation offense, and WS is allowing us to sleuth RS. I accept that it will remain a thread of discussion here.

Thanks for your comment! Not wanting to get caught up in arguing. I just do think it's valid for people to discuss RL among persons of interest in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great work. Thank you so much. I keep thinking the FBI helped distill the images from the video, and may have had to edit some things out that weren't pertinent in identifying BG, or combine images. It might have been a rush job, and as of today, it hasn't been helpful, as far as I can tell. IMO.

Who is this BG?? I have been following along here since the beginning and so many talented WS'ers have played with this photo. I still cannot make out his face. I can't wait to see his mugshot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me, please, for going totally and lengthily OT for a moment. I've been intrigued and sometimes amused by the varied opinions and stereotypes about old age in connection with RL. I'm fairly sure that the age of the ones posting has a lot to do with their perception of old age. It's clear that those of us over 65 dislike being dumped into a generalized "old" or "elderly" category with 85-100+ year olds. Those of us, like me, who were born at the beginning of the Baby Boomers (the generation starting in January 1946), are now 70-71. I doubt that many of us would consider ourselves "elderly." In fact, I frequently joke that we are the generation Bob Dylan referred to in his song "Forever Young."

I did a little digging around to see if my own perceptions have any basis in scientific opinion. Linked below, thanks to my friend Google, is what some researchers say. IMO some of these categories will be further revised as Baby Boomers get older. We aren't going down without a fight! :D

How does all this relate to RL? He is an active guy, physically younger than his chronological age or even looks would imply. This doesn't make him a killer (and I don't think he is), but he also can't be ruled out just because he's "old." Living in a retirement community as I do, with ages ranging from early-60's to 106, I can tell you that even the researchers' categories should not be written in stone.

Thanks for humoring my OT digression. I think all the cases we work on provide opportunities to expand our thinking on any number of topics. That keeps us young. :)

Gerontologists have recognized the very different conditions that people experience as they grow older within the years defined as old age. In developed countries, most people in their 60s and early 70s are still fit, active, and able to care for themselves.[SUP][17][/SUP] However, after 75, they will become increasingly frail, a condition marked by serious mental and physical debilitation.[SUP][18][/SUP]
Therefore, rather than lumping together all people who have been defined as old, some gerontologists have recognized the diversity of old age by defining sub-groups. One study distinguishes the young old (60 to 69), the middle old (70 to 79), and the very old (80+).[SUP][19][/SUP] Another study’s sub-grouping is young-old (65 to 74), middle-old (75–84), and oldest-old (85+).[SUP][20][/SUP] A third sub-grouping is “young old” (65-74), “old” (74-84), and "old-old" (85+).[SUP][21][/SUP] Delineating sub-groups in the 65+ population enables a more accurate portrayal of significant life changes.[SUP][22][/SUP]
Two British scholars, Paul Higgs and Chris Gilleard, have added a “fourth age” sub-group. In British English, the “third age” is “the period in life of active retirement, followinge middle age”.[SUP][23][/SUP] Higgs and Gilleard describe the fourth age as “an arena of inactive, unhealthy, unproductive, and ultimately unsuccessful ageing.”[SUP][24]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_age

[/SUP]

I enjoyed reading your post. Very enlightening! I know what you mean about people's perception about what age "old" is. It is directly linked, imo, to how young they are!

I probably stand alone here, and that's quiet alright. But if a dead body was found on my property, I would EXPECT LE to search my home and property. Just IMO.
they could only search your house in connection if there was "probable" cause that something in it may be connected to the crime. They could not have searched his house in connection to the double homicide without it.

Thanks for the comment!

Here is BG's face-aligned full length photo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• adjustedbg.jpg
    adjustedbg.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 924
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online