IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a watermark app for iPad called iWatermark+. There are probably many similar whether you use Apple products or not.

Thanks for that! I am so naïve!! I can't imagine that anyone would want to steal my work anyway!!! Its is so amateurish (is that spelled right?). I didn't watermark it but labled it, and of course, I guess they just cropped it off! Ugh.

What I'm getting at is RL's being in jail and his car being impounded does not substantiate in any way RL's guilt or innocence in the murder case. Also, none of it proves or disproves RL is BG. IMHO, none of it is relevant to the murder case. Here's why:

1. Impounding RL's truck: That's not uncommon when people frequently violate terms of DUI probation. It's very likely it's not related to the murders of Libby and Abby, in my most humble and marginally educated opinion. And it happens.

2. Holding RL in jail. This also is common with frequent violators of felony DUI (and/or so-called "third-strike") probation conditions. They're immediately jailed and held without bail. The time they're in jail while waiting on court proceedings is counted as "time served" if the court decides to revoke his probation. This is accepted practice.
If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected. :loveyou:

Patience, folks. Justice is coming, imo. I can feel it.

Thanks.

In DUI vehicle seizure cases do they seal the doors with evidence tape?

I have never seen the hat that everyone else sees. To me it's always been hair in one photo, and yes hoodie up in the other. No matter how hard i try, it's all i can see in both.
and i have never seen the hair that many do. I only see a hat...perhaps camo.

Just got caught up on all the threads.. phew.. I think I need a medal for that :wink:

I am sure I have read that they have DNA from the scene (correct me if I am wrong) so if that is the case and RL is a felon (and would have no doubt given a DNA swab at arrest) why have they not come out and said he had nothing to do with it? I have never thought RL was BG.. but it is strange that they havent stopped any of the wild rumours that they must know about, simply by releasing a statement to that point.

So, either they dont have ANY DNA which would explain why they cannot rule him (or anyone I guess) in or out. This would mean they were looking for circumstantial evidence to link him to the crime. I think if they don't have any DNA and RL is cleared it will make this case doubly hard to solve.

Or they are simply going down the most probable solution.. girls found on his land.. ect.

I still cant see RL being BG but I am more open to the possibility that perhaps he wasnt quite as innocent as I believed in the beginning.

All Moo.

Thanks for that! I am so naïve!! I can't imagine that anyone would want to steal my work anyway!!! Its is so amateurish (is that spelled right?). I didn't watermark it but labled it, and of course, I guess they just cropped it off! Ugh.

That app I mentioned embeds (image geeks?) info that you can't see as well as being able to customize the physical mark on the photos. You can tile them, etc, set the opacity, things like that. Probably a quick Google would explain the features. No one likes their work lifted and to pass it off as their own? Not cool.

Did they seal his doors with evidence tape when they searched his house? Because that says something for sure. I was not aware of that fact...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will ask the why question. Why would LE alter these pictures? I am not pointing fingers at LE because that is against ToS. But once again, people of authority seem to think the populace are idiots and not able to think for themselves. IMO, there is something that was done to these pictures. Thank you for all the people out there that can manipulate the pictures of BG we have and bring hard proof there was something altered. If anyone can come up with a valid reason for this I would love to discuss them.

Just my .02

I looked at these again from the studio on a 36" 4K monitor and had a couple colleagues look at them. We all agree 100% that they're edited.

With that being said.. I don't think it matters or there were any ill intentions. I believe they combined multiple screenshots(pictures) to make the picture delivered to the public.

I do know we could make a better quality picture if given the raw video. I don't know if LE monitors these threads.. but we'd do it for free and are familiar with NDAs (non disclosure agreements)

Omg, duh. OK, thanks for your patience y'all. I'm gonna just read for a while and not post! ;)

And make sure you look at the location of the transfer station in relation to the crime scene!

IMHO, it wasn't the work you did that deserves praise as much as thinking to do it.

After working with those photos I now am convinced that there is no hood on his head in either picture JMO BTW. The hood is gathered at his neck. I think what makes it look like he has a hood on in the other picture is the angle of his head connecting the upward gather of the hood to his face as it goes towards the back The "hair" or "hat" is so blurred that it makes it look like one piece of material (the hood). I believe the collar on his jacket creates its own bulk at the neck and the hoodie is gathered on top of that also giving the impression that the hood is up. Does that make sense? JMO JMO JMO:fence:
i live in hoodies and i have always felt that it was gathered at the neck as well

The reason they took the truck was because LE obtained a probable cause search warrant related to the double homicide of dear Abby and Libby. The probation revocation was separate, and the truck was not taken due to his DUI related probation revocation. It is curious that the two occurred back-to-back, however.

Did they seal his doors with evidence tape when they searched his house? Because that says something for sure. I was not aware of that fact...

yes it was red tape

I am lost with all this photo talk. Didn't LE already tell us that the photo was enlarged but not otherwise manipulated? Haven't some photo savvy peeps and the bridge video lady already determined that LG was about 80 feet from BG when the video/photo was taken? Haven't we determined that the smudge on the left of the photo is just an artifact of some sort and not the result of LE blurring out AW's image?

Don't you think that the FBI could erase a whole image if that is what they were trying to do? Do you think that they are so inept that they would leave a sliver of AW's coat in a photo they doctored up for the public? I don't.

IMO This portion of the pant leg is covering something up. IMO they are trying to cover the shadow of something. The only reason I could see them editing the photo is to make it PG so they could put it on billboards or release to the public. Which would make me think he is either exposing himself, or perhaps whatever weapon (if any) that caused the death of the two girls is visible in the picture. I would assume they would want to edit that out of the photo to keep the cause of death hidden.
e0a4399599d25cc19408ad832b263e4f.jpg

I looked at these again from the studio on a 36" 4K monitor and had a couple colleagues look at them. We all agree 100% that they're edited.

With that being said.. I don't think it matters or there were any ill intentions. I believe they combined multiple screenshots(pictures) to make the picture delivered to the public.

I do know we could make a better quality picture if given the raw video. I don't know if LE monitors these threads.. but we'd do it for free and are familiar with NDAs (non disclosure agreements)

I am not implying ill intent (even though it is always a possibility) but I cannot think of a reason the pictures would need altering. I can understand using multiple screenshots if that were the case, but is that the only case? Or were there things left out of the original? I guess that is the first question.

Thank you for your work too btw...

Agree - People are more likely to recognise the dog than the BG!

Not I. After watching all of the videos of RL early in this case, I didn't even notice he had a dog until people on here started asking how his dog was doing. I had to rewatch the videos, specifically looking for the dog, and then I noticed it. I think it had just blended into the leaf cover for me and wasn't a remarkable looking enough dog for me to even notice it, much less remember having seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay