IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they seal his doors with evidence tape when they searched his house? Because that says something for sure. I was not aware of that fact...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did because you could clearly see a red/orange tape across the door as it was hauled away on the flatbed tow.

You know, generally speaking, I respect LE and sincerely appreciate the job they do. That being said, they are human just like the rest of us, they're capable of making mistakes and they are also capable doing things, or making decisions, which we may not always agree with. The reason I bring this up is I think about the possibility LE knows RL didn't participate in these crimes or isn't BG. I mean, if they did, not coming out and telling the public is not cool at all because 1) that would mean they're sitting back while they know people are suspecting RL did this..and more important 2) There could be people out there who may know something, but blew it off, because they think LE has their man. Not saying LE does know, only that if they did know and were keeping quiet, it would be a bad decision - IMO

Either way, I do believe LE have been working hard and have their hearts in this case and for that I'm truly grateful and thank them.

Look at my previous quotes.

Can't you just give a brief answer? We're having enough trouble keeping up with the thread! :) We're all on the same team so let's help each other out.

Hey ALL:

I am bumping my own post because I was contacted by a WSer who let me know that less than 12 hours after I posted it here at WS someone STOLE these images and has posted them on facebook, claiming to do the work themselves.

Even though these are my pictures they are the property of Websleuths.

Please, if you see any of these "out there" would you let me know? Thanks!

I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm not logged in to my WS account I can't see images people link to on WS's server. I can read the posts just fine but not be able to see the linked images.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm not logged in to my WS account I can't see images people link to on WS's server. I can read the posts just fine but not be able to see the linked images.

You are correct.

Is it possible that this is a mirror image of the original? It have thought BG and RL carried themselves exactly alike
, but like a mirror image. Just him and then placed on the bridge. I hope I'm making myself clear.

I'm glad you brought this up because I tried to ask something similar to that the other day and my Wi-Fi signal dropped and I lost the post and got busy and forgot to rewrite it. I was going to ask one of our photo artist if they can reverse the left and right side of the face for that very reason , just to see what that looks like

In the picture of Abby on the bridge we can see her shadow, so why isn't there a shadow of BG? Was it because it was enlarged/zoomed in to try and show more of BG? Pic is not of good quality to distinguish much of anything :(. Libby took the video to document this BAD man and let's hope it wasn't in vain. Please whoever recognizes this guy phone the tip line, help the family and LE on this case. :phone::phone::phone:

JMO...
His right foot has bothered me from Day 1. Beyond motion or camera blur and cloning/artifacts, it looks, well, almost missing and reconstructed. Just something not right about it.
JMO.
Digitally altering the photos of BG gives major credence to those who question their faith in LE. Chances are the order to alter the photos. And from way higher up, but that's usually the space that people work in that think the public is / are / forever will be idiots. Pretty discouraging. Just IMO.

Does anyone recall the sleuthing done very early on after photo came out...people wondering about some brand insignia on BG's fanny pack ?? I'm still thinking about the "electronics tech " naval insignia that pertains to RL's military service.

TIA

Really? So you are saying that someone who is just visiting the site cannot see all the photos we post?

I'm glad you brought this up because I tried to ask something similar to that the other day and my Wi-Fi signal dropped and I lost the post and got busy and forgot to rewrite it. I was going to ask one of our photo artist if they can reverse the left and right side of the face for that very reason , just to see what that looks like

I decided the other day after losing multiple posts more than a sentence or two to compose it in a text editor or even email client and just c&p here.

Really? So you are saying that someone who is just visiting the site cannot see all the photos we post?

I can't see them if I'm not logged in even though I can read the posts without an issue. I will have to look again and see if images that are linked elsewhere, I think the tag is img=src URL, are loading. When I'm not logged in I can see the path but not the image.

I will ask the why question. Why would LE alter these pictures? I am not pointing fingers at LE because that is against ToS. But once again, people of authority seem to think the populace are idiots and not able to think for themselves. IMO, there is something that was done to these pictures. Thank you for all the people out there that can manipulate the pictures of BG we have and bring hard proof there was something altered. If anyone can come up with a valid reason for this I would love to discuss them.

Just my .02

I'm not sure that the pictures have been altered but they look like they have to me. There are many on this website far smarter than me on this topic so I will leave it to them to decide.

As far as why LE may have modified the images, there are a few reasons they might:
1. The images were poor and LE used their image tools to enhance them. This includes potentially filling in background (non BG) areas that they did not consider important to recognizing the suspect.

2. To hide portions of the image such as a weapon in order to conceal the cause of death.

3. To hide portions of the image that the public and family members of the victims would find objectionable. This includes obscene material or victims in the image. I don't believe either of these were the case.

Pure speculation, which is not my favorite thing to do but trying to answer the question.

I am not implying ill intent (even though it is always a possibility) but I cannot think of a reason the pictures would need altering. I can understand using multiple screenshots if that were the case, but is that the only case? Or were there things left out of the original? I guess that is the first question.

Thank you for your work too btw...

Without getting too technical... There were probably elements from multiple pictures used to make one picture. I'm sure the young girl's hands were shaking while filming. There are either 24 or 30 frames(pictures) per second on an iPhone 5 video...for example(24 for low light)

In consecutive frames..there could be one part of BG clear and others blurry. And the next frame, the opposite could be true. They would combine those frames to make one sharp photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct.

Every time I get away from the computer for anytime and refresh it logs me out and I have to log back in. Yes, you can not see the images if you are not logged in.

Thanks for that! I am so naïve!! I can't imagine that anyone would want to steal my work anyway!!! Its is so amateurish (is that spelled right?). I didn't watermark it but labled it, and of course, I guess they just cropped it off! Ugh.

JMO...

I couldn't see any pictures in any threads while I was lurking. After creating an account and logging in I can see them. If I'm on WS without being logged in I cannot see pictures. My belief is you have to be a logged in member to view posted attachments.

Which makes it even sadder....

JMO.

I decided the other day after losing multiple posts more than a sentence or two to compose it in a text editor or even email client and just c&p here.

Thank you! Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem!

A dog would be crucial to helping someone in the public identity BG. If he had a dog with him, I doubt LE would purposely crop that out. JMO.

Unless LE specifically had a reason to crop out the dog ( if indeed there was one ) MOO

correct. i can not see them either when i am not logged in. My daughter is not a member but when she reads the threads she can not see photos either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay