IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link for cell towers in the area. You can zoom in to the 2 that are the closest to the bridge.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...M&ll=40.40062626780704,-86.40000880000002&z=9

Someone posted either earlier in this thread or the last about the pinging phone/phones of Libby or Abby. It got me thinking about a case I watched recently on Dateline. It covered the murder of Sarah Goode (19) from Long Island. I believe both family, friends and definitely the LE were all suspicious of the murderer Dante Taylor, very early on! There were "cellular connections" between Goode and Taylor the night of her disappearance. The geographic locator tracked his movement and was able to link him to the murder. If I remember right, Goode's phone shut off, went silent when Taylor arrived at her home! She was murdered soon after. This evidence alone was only 1 piece of the totality of evidence that LE put together before arresting Taylor. He is now serving a life sentence w/out parole. Ive seen some other cases like this too. In essences the phone is the smoking gun. Did I read somewhere that there are only 2 cell towers in Delphi? If so do we know if their right next to each other or across town? I remember the quote from the grandfather that "the phones were pinging all over town"! Did either girls phone have a geographic locator? Do we know?

True, but his first flight with his drone was Jan. 1, 2017. So it is recent.

I have to log put for a bit and cook some teriyaki chicken and omelets here (hungry kids here), is any one able to check out the drone playlist and look for anything ?

It's possible he chased them across the creek they were running.

I definitely think this is a train of thought worth pursuing. A few people have mentioned this in different contexts, and it has really got me thinking. A possible scenario (IMO): Girls are on the bridge. See BG approaching, his demeanour makes them uneasy, Libby starts recording. He then turns towards them (pic 2), Libby or Abby yell "Run". They start running, she continues recording, but now only of the bridge or the sky as the phone is in her hand. They follow the most natural path (possibly), down the hill, towards the creek and places that they know are inhabited. BG says "Down the Hill", not to them, but someone else who asks "Where did they go" or "Whats going on?" ("Go down the hill"). Libby drops the phone at some point, BG (and possible accomplice) can't stop to pick it up as he/they is/are chasing them. So the last clear footage were the images of BG on the bridge, only audio thereafter, no clarity who BG was talking to or who else was there. I'm not sure what this would tell us about BG, or bring us any closer to finding answers. It is pure speculation on my part, but does explain a couple of pieces of evidence:
- Why the phone was not taken by the perpetrator.
- How they got to that property on that side of the creek (why there)
- Gives an explanation as to how BG controlled them off to get them off the bridge (he didn't - they ran, he followed).
- Explains why there are no further visuals
- Explains why there is no further audio of his voice (they were running away from him, his voice was out of recording shot).

There is a lot this doesn't explain of course, and is all JMO. But I have been trying to get into their (the girls) heads, and think how they would be more likely to act (IMO). Running when you know you are in danger might have been instinctual.

All JMO

I can't provide a link so this will have to be filed under rumor, but I am 100% certain that I read an early report that quoted searchers as saying that the area where the girls were found had been searched twice on the 13th. I don't know if I will be able to locate the article but I will try.

I have read that also, searchers with flashlights. And their bodies were not far off the trail.

While I agree, and you may be correct still, I also believe their tactics have changed. A)there's no need to stir any more rumors than there will already be(especially now that SM is in play), and B) they don't want to tip their hand nowadays to a SK, as they learned in the past that they(SK's) tend to follow the cases closely. I may be wrong, but with how little they release nowadays(consider that they used to almost always release COD immediately)I get the impression that they hold a lot of things closer to the vest than they have in the not so distant past.
I know! And there are hundreds of cases where they warn the public. Zodiac Killer, Hillside Stranglers, Ted Bundy (before he was caught and after he escaped), Green River Killer, and that's just naming the most popular.

@Steleheart
Maybe that's why BG has no shadow? Maybe LE don't want us to know what end of the bridge he was really at? However, if they want to know who he is that wouldn't make sense showing him at an incorrect location. Have you seen GH videos at the beginning of each thread? They help with orientation and may assist with deciding re N or S.

Yes I have studied all the news and vids. I cannot get on that train that the FBI put out phony pictures and asked the public to identify him in over 6000 electronic billboards.
IMO the shadow question has been answered by the many explanations of the errors in compression and pixelation FOR ME, along with the gun, the hairy hat hood, the puppy, cattle prod, sword, knee braces, exhibitionism, erasures and all other ponderings.

When I look at the pictures from the originals released I see that the angles indicate the shadow falling along the gap between the RR ties.

FWIW When replying please use the "Reply With Quote" option so that others know what you're talking about. It makes the thread more sensible. TXS

JMO

About that report: this was left out about what Chasity said:
The teens said the man seemed out of place, though Chasity says that "could just be a rumor."

http://www.wthr.com/article/memorial-grows-as-police-continue-search-for-delphi-girls-killer

"Chasity was not on the trail with the girls Monday after noon, but other friends were. They talked about a man they saw."

I think what the friends said about the man they saw may have just been rumor, which is why I didn't include it in my quote. I chose to leave that part out for that reason. That friends were there and that they saw a man, I don't believe is part of the possible rumor that Chastity is talking about. My own interpretation of course.

My main focus in posting the quote was that there were friends out there with Libby and Abby and I wonder what time those friends left the girls. :thinking:

Yes. Just go back to that video that was posted. Click the youtube icon in the video and it will take you to THAT video on the youtube channel. Then click the name of the person who posted it. Then you can see all his videos that he's posted to youtube

I have to log put for a bit and cook some teriyaki chicken and omelets here (hungry kids here), is any one able to check out the drone playlist and look for anything ?

I'm not sure I would believe second hand gossip (hearsay) from friend A who wasn't even there in the first place. To her credit she did say it could be a rumor. JMO

That may be true - the part about seeing the man but I don't believe that other friends being with the girls is part of the rumor.

"Chasity was not on the trail with the girls Monday after noon, but other friends were. They talked about a man they saw."

I think what the friends said about the man they saw may have just been rumor, which is why I didn't include it in my quote. My own interpretation of course. For me it doesn't negate the comment that friends were with the girls on the trails that day.

My main focus was that there were friends out there with Libby and Abby and I wonder what time those friends left the girls. :thinking:

How did LE not find them?
I would think they would have been all over that place.
This is one of the things that bother me.
How come the volunteer found them so quickly? Did they have a dog with them so it was a quick discovery similar to how Relay has described?

One snapchat picture. The other 2 pictures, of the BG, came from a video from LG phone. They are just screenshots LE captured. All my videos on my iphone are time stamped in my iphone and on my icloud, but we don't know what phone LG was using. :(

Yes. But it is possible that other Snapchats went out after 2:07. We're really only privy to those 2 Snap pics that LE chose to share with us. imo

One snapchat picture. The other 2 pictures, of the BG, came from a video from LG phone. They are just screenshots LE captured. All my videos on my iphone are time stamped in my iphone and on my icloud, but we don't know what phone LG was using. :(

There were 2 snapchat pics at 2:07. One of just the bridge.

Link for cell towers in the area. You can zoom in to the 2 that are the closest to the bridge.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...M&ll=40.40062626780704,-86.40000880000002&z=9
Thank you for the map...I'm seeing 3 in relation to Delphi proper:

1. Off Old State 25
2. Hwy 421
3. Main Delphi area

Keep in mind I live in the country outside city limits. So even though I'm connected to our city everything regarding our home and property is county related. Comparing Delphi to where I live I can tell you I would ping off all 3 of those towers most days and others may add a 4th or 5th tower. I just go back to the grandfathers statement of pinging phones. I find it interesting how he knows that? It that something LE explained, described to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452