IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there crime scene tape on both sides of the creek? That is, around where the girls were found and directly opposite that site.

There was some discrepancy if one was still functional. I don't remember more than that. lol.

Thank you for the map...I'm seeing 3 in relation to Delphi proper:

1. Off Old State 25
2. Hwy 421
3. Main Delphi area

Keep in mind I live in the country outside city limits. So even though I'm connected to our city everything regarding our home and property is county related. Comparing Delphi to where I live I can tell you I would ping off all 3 of those towers most days and others may add a 4th or 5th tower. I just go back to the grandfathers statement of pinging phones. I find it interesting how he knows that? It that something LE explained, described to him?

I have said that the sitting on the fence icon is not truly representative for me. I need an icon that is a swing. Back and forth, to and fro!

I understand all the evidence for the south side except for that water! Unless they were able to run, got across or almost across and were accosted on the other side where they were found? IDK.

After seeing that there is a deer stand on the north side, near the cemetery, I am leaning north again. mooooo
For the next three minutes anyway:fence:

Re: timestamps. LE has said that the man in the photo was last seen @2:30 P.M. I wonder if that means that they have the time?

Sorry answering my own post. Or are they just guessing based on? I know when we take video on our phones there is no time/date stamp unless you activate that feature. I am not talking about clouds here. Every phone that takes photos takes video as well with out clouds and those pictures and videos just sit stored only on the camera. Sgt. Slocum said they created the pictures from the video they got off her camera. I think they must have the phone. And they might actually be estimating the time. moooooooooo

Yes I have studied all the news and vids. I cannot get on that train that the FBI put out phony pictures and asked the public to identify him in over 6000 electronic billboards.
IMO the shadow question has been answered by the many explanations of the errors in compression and pixelation FOR ME, along with the gun, the hairy hat hood, the puppy, cattle prod, sword, knee braces, exhibitionism, erasures and all other ponderings.

When I look at the pictures from the originals released I see that the angles indicate the shadow falling along the gap between the RR ties.

FWIW When replying please use the "Reply With Quote" option so that others know what you're talking about. It makes the thread more sensible. TXS

JMO

Lol.... Did you forget catheter bag or purposely omit. :)

Hi All! Long time lurker, first time posting. Regarding the "pings all over town"...is it possible BG kept the phone? The contents would be crowd based and accessible to LE and I don't recall hearing that they ever had Libby's phone in hand. Just a thought. It might explain the pings...BG was all over town until the phone died. I doubt he would charge it...rather destroy it. I'm sorry to say if LE doesn't have some info within the next week that this case is stone cold. I also deeply hope I'm wrong.

My iPhone time stamps videos and pictures. I just looked again. lol. I guess I "chose" that or it was just there and I never changed it? Beats me but all mine are time stamped and dated.

Sorry answering my own post. Or are they just guessing based on? I know when we take video on our phones there is no time/date stamp unless you activate that feature. I am not talking about clouds here. Every phone that takes photos takes video as well with out clouds and those pictures and videos just sit stored only on the camera. Sgt. Slocum said they created the pictures from the video they got off her camera. I think they must have the phone. And they might actually be estimating the time. moooooooooo

Thanks for that link. It does look like Deer Creek may be 1/4 the size of this river in the pic. Did the search use a boat and divers IIRC?
This older thread pic was Deer Creek showing canoes and the recently posted video was also excellent footage of the Creek and the Bridge from 11 Feb 2017.

True, but his first flight with his drone was Jan. 1, 2017. So it is recent.

Right it probably is recent, but might not be recent enough to determine what the weather was like or water depth or loudness of the creek was on the 13th.

Re: timestamps. LE has said that the man in the photo was last seen @2:30 P.M. I wonder if that means that they have the time?

LE almost definitely has the time, for sure. That's the beauty of Libby's recording. They haven't told us or shared it but you can pretty much bet they have a solid idea of specific time due to the video and the data off it. I'm not a techy type so don't know the specifics but time and date generally end up embedded in the data end of cell phone video (case in point would be if you have any video on your cell phone right now there's a time and a date for it and probably location as well. You can sort of see some of that just flipping through the photo album connected to your camera).

As for what that 2:30 time means and if that is indeed is when the BG photo was taken, hard to say for sure but might be. Might be an estimate. I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE almost definitely has the time, for sure. That's the beauty of Libby's recording. They haven't told us or shared it but you can pretty much bet they have a solid idea of specific time due to the video and the data off it. I'm not a techy type so don't know the specifics but time and date generally end up embedded in the data end of cell phone video (case in point would be if you have any video on your cell phone right now there's a time and a date for it and probably location as well. You can sort of see some of that just flipping through the photo album connected to your camera).

As for what that 2:30 time means and if that is indeed is when the BG photo was taken, hard to say for sure but might be. Might be an estimate. I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it is usually automatically included in the name of the file. It is like that on my Galaxy SIII mini anyway.

I'm not sure I would believe second hand gossip (hearsay) from friend A who wasn't even there in the first place. To her credit she did say it could be a rumor. JMO

Sorry I think you are missing my point completely. I am only interested in Chastity saying that there were other friends out there with the girls. That part is not rumor. I don't think there is anything not to believe in that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper