IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so does anyone know why the farmhouse was searched in Bicycle Bridge Road ( the one in the DM article linked earlier) ?

I don't think a specific reason was stated, but IIRC, it may have been reported in the context of LE following up on tips, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so does anyone know why the farmhouse was searched in Bicycle Bridge Road ( the one in the DM article linked earlier) ?

DELPHI, Ind.-- Indiana State Police served a search warrant Thursday in connection with the deaths of two Delphi teenagers.

Police say they acted on a tip they got and searched the home on Bicycle Bridge Road. No arrests have been made.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/isp-serves-search-warrant-in-connection-with-deaths-of-delphi-teens-no-arrests-made/

Didn't Nin post an image some pages back with the positions? I forget what those little side platforms on the bridge are called, but I am pretty sure I remember seeing that image.
In his video Mr. Hughes calls them platforms. And there are six total.

I have my doubts about heavy, but I noticed a comment from Sgt. Kim Riley about an Amber Alert not doing any good even if they put one out.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

That makes me think they know something about TOD being very soon after the girls were last known to be alive. Or, maybe he meant because the area was remote and on private land, but it still makes me suspicious.
Amber Alerts are issued when there is a vehicle description, license plate number, or description of a suspect.

In this case none of those applied so an Amber Alert would have been useless.

As I recall, they (LE) said they'd received a tip <snippitydoodah>

ETA I may have confused the SW served on Canal with the one on BBR. Sorry

For what it is worth, Mr. Hughes says the brdige is approximately 850 feet in length. And BG is about 73 feet from the SE Aspect in the video stills.

Why would the guilty party dump bodies on there own property?
Because murder is committed by people ranging from 70 IQ to 170, and done in circumstance ranging from impulse, crime of opportunity to extensively planned.

Amber Alert guidelines for State of Indiana "The plan calls for law enforcement agencies to provide radio and television stations with an alert upon the immediate confirmation of a qualifying child abduction."
The qualifying points can be found here>>http://www.in.gov/amberalert/2337.htm
I still think an Amber Alert should have been broadcast unless LE were told different by family members why there may not have been an abduction. Hmmmm

Some information about the bridge:

Ever since it was built in 1891, people have tested their nerves by illegally walking the High Bridge, a span that carried trains far above the Deer Creek Valley until it was abandoned by CSX in 1987. At 63 feet above Deer Creek, it is believed to be Indiana’s second highest bridge

https://www.indianalandmarks.org/endangered-property/monon-high-bridge/

more information and pictures at the link

What type of "man" would murder 2 innocent girls and why? What could be BG's psychological background? Found this quote from an article at Huffington Post UK "Published in the academic journal ‘Victims and Offenders’ this US review also confirms the police can infer a lot about who committed the crime just from the age of the victim. When a child is younger than 5, the suspect (equally likely male or female) is most probably from within the same family, not motivated by molesting, and tends to kill using their hands. When the child is between the ages of 5 and 12, the suspect is most often male, a close friend or a stranger, sexually compulsive, killing using means such as strangling. Finally, if the child victim is between 13 and 17, the suspect is most likely to be a close friend or a stranger, sexually driven, killing with weapons." Article>>http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-raj-persaud/child-protection_b_1950749.html

That between 13 to 17 generalization is problematic since it generalizes several very different classes of victim. Males in that age range killed with weapons are in a specific class of gang related.

I wonder if any other deaths have occurred in the 126 years of the bridges history.

"Based on the information given by family and friends, police do not believe foul play is involved and have been given no information that would lead them to believe the girls are in any immediate danger, other than exposure to outside elements.

Officers looked into issuing an Amber Alert, but were informed this incident does not meet the criteria."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/14/carroll-county-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-teenagers/

That's why I added unless family..... We don't know why the families didn't suspect foul play or an abduction. But yet there was a search around the bridge area and they weren't found! Were either of the 2 girls know to run away or go to a friend's place instead of going home at anytime?
Myself I would want the search to continue well into the night etc if any of my children were missing. My youngest son when he was small would say he was going to so and so's and would be back by such and such a time. When he didn't show I called his friend's, my son wasn't there but went with another friend somewhere else instead of coming straight home. I got my hubby and I to drive around looking. We found him thank goodness but he got a good talking too! JM2c

Can I ask a very stupid question?

Does anyone remember that when LE found the bodies of the girls, they said that initially they didn't know if they were looking at a crime scene?

Hello I'm new here, I've read, watched, listened to posts and links following this case. And some others.My are the families of all these people so blessed to have you all. I wanted to give some thoughts and offer up some scenarios and speculations that I am curious about all imo so here goes. First ( no link ) but am sure someone has it still where RL stated he knew the families. I wondered to myself
A: is it possible someone told RL that the girls would be at the trails, just as an extra eye on them?
B: is it possible the girls were ever told ( considering we aren't sure or I'm personally not, where they lived from the trails) that they were told to run towards RL's home if they ever had an issue while alone at the trails/Park area ?

Next if A above, that could play out a few ways : RL knew they'd&#8203; be there, didn't keep an eye, possibly drank felt guilt when heard they were missing also freaked out that he could be caught violating his prob. I'm speculating imo. Or something else?

If B: Perhaps at one point after following perp or being ordered too they made a run for RL house together, one lagged behind was caught at CS taped off place across the creek from RL. The other girl stayed with her regardless. ( Next part of scenario may seem graphic all imo and speculations) maybe from there BG had other still alive, forced her to carry her friend across the creek ( may seem strange but Imo more feasible than one man carrying dragging two persons) then finally did what he did to the other at next CS tape area on RL property. It's possible RL heard something and was threatened or BG heard searchers.

Idk all IMO and speculations. I'm open to criticisms and other speculations? Anyone else think these things? If said already sorry to reiterate. And sorry so long. Thanks!

Can I ask a very stupid question?

Does anyone remember that when LE found the bodies of the girls, they said that initially they didn't know if they were looking at a crime scene?
Perhaps I have it wrong. But it was like they said that they had to make sure a crime had occurred something to that affect.
Two young girls dead in the woods. And you have to determine if a crime has been committed?

While Riley said he doesn&#8217;t believe there&#8217;s a threat, he thought the perpetrator could still be somewhere in the area.

So what are we supposed to make of that? The man is not a general threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15