IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why there would be a path from the corner of the cemetery to the creek? it seems counterintuitive

Umm yeah. This is near the 625/200 intersection. They were actually stopping vehicles and doing a quick have you heard/seen anything.. That first day. They have them on other local roads too.

What an ordeal for your community to have to endure. I am truly sorry. It must be surreal.

In my case, i don't have info of the killer meeting the girls via email or text, imo was a casual encouter.

There were some theories that maybe the girls had met BG on SM. But as I wrote I find that difficult to believe.
i agree with you.

There were some theories that maybe the girls had met BG on SM. But as I wrote I find that difficult to believe.
i agree with you.
The kids today are too smart to being cheated by a stranger, not like in our times.

I'm reading a lot of complicated theories (Abby was the target, she was brought back later or came back looking for Libby), victims hanging from trees, driven away, killed and bodies brought back, etc, etc...

None of this makes any sense to me. I generally subscribe to Occam's razor - in effect "keep it simple, stupid". Maybe it's because I am, in fact, stupid. :thinking:
Aww now. K.I.S.S. can also mean keep it simple Sir or keep it simple Sweetheart as well :)

Have not seen one stupid person here.

MOO

I don't think it's possible whatever is on the audio and video is very bad in my opinion or they would have done so already.
still how bad could it be compared to losing a couple more kids down the road? I hope they let us hear it.

I'm reading a lot of complicated theories (Abby was the target, she was brought back later or came back looking for Libby), victims hanging from trees, driven away, killed and bodies brought back, etc, etc...

None of this makes any sense to me. I generally subscribe to Occam's razor - in effect "keep it simple, stupid". Maybe it's because I am, in fact, stupid. :thinking:

I think the simple part is a predator swiftly got them under his control and to the location where they were found and they were soon murdered.

The rest is in the details and we have no idea what that crime scene looked like. While I don't see anyone hanging high from a tree, I think these girls could have been left/posed in any number of scenarios depending on their killer's agenda. They could also simply have been covered with leaves or fallen branches once he completed his crime.

I don't think it's far-fetched that Abby could have been the target, but as I said before, I don't think this crime has that many moving parts, therefore I don't think the girls ever left the scene where they were discovered.

In my opinion, If RL was the murderer he would've been charged with double counts of murder by now, not probation violation for drinking and driving.

I have a theory that BG came across the girls right after they were dropped off. BG immediately became infatuated with ABBY and LIbby noticed this but kept it a secret (not telling ABBY) thinking nothing untoward would come of it. As they walked past him, BG stops to glance back at his prey walking deeper into the trail and deciding right then and there to bring his fantasy to fruition. In my opinion he deliberated with himself of how to carry out this crime. There was an extra person he had no use for, but to get to ABBY he had to subdue both of them or risk losing ABBY forever. BG, in my opinion, was angry that LIBBY was there. She was his only obstacle in his way. BG made his way back up the trail to carry out his devilish deed, but to his consternation, the girls were on that rickety bridge! But the plan was in motion and he wasnt going to allow no bridge to stop him, and besides they were still in his domain. At what point ABBY and LIBBY noticed him I dont know. My theory is BG never focused on LIbby thus giving her ample time to record him. In my opinion i believe BG would not of attacked LIBBY if she was there alone as she is not his ideal victim type. Ted Budy had his type, jeffrey Dhamer had his type, BG too has his preferences. This only my theory.

Another theory I have is BG took a memento from one of the victims he most preferred and it could've been anything from earrings, underwear, rings, ID cards, necklace, et cetera. I believe that none of these items were recovered at RL home thus excluding him from the crime. Unless RL dug hole and buried the girls belongings in a tiny chest.

Another poster on here had mentioned her theory of a duo or a pair of killers working in tandem with each other. Although rare it is not unheard of in the annals of crime history. If that is the case, one killer has dominant qualities and the other has submissive qualities. In my opinion if we're dealing with two devils in this case then BG is the more dominant personality of the duo as it was him who solely corralled the girls.

Enjoyed the way you played BG as having consternation. Someone mentioned that if there had been a third girl that fateful day then, perhaps we would be searching for the killer(s) of three young girls. I do believe LE suspects an accomplice. Hence, two working in tandem fits. The partner in crime need not be a male.

Females commit horrendous crimes, too. A classic example is Bonnie and Clyde. Further, a threesome would be a twist. A mini cult, if you will. Maintaining a secret momento may be more risky than crossing Deer Creek to get to the other side. 70 search warrants that we heard about, thus far. Any item would be burned by now. Adios. Although, I guess RL could run around searching for a small treasure box, then dig a hole, place a ring or such personal item and cover it back up and LE would be none the wiser.

Would the high risk of being caught with physical evidence outweigh the benefit, when possessing the actual memory of the event that you can dissect and discuss among like-minded accomplices? Knowledge of a double homicide of children is a powerful thing. Let's hope someone angers another and beans spill. LE has to hear rumors just as they have about RLs safety.

As always, this is my respectful opinion, thoughts, concerns and questions.

Because killing a stranger, is more confusing and difficult to solve.

True. Statistically people are murdered by someone they know. A premeditated crime is traditionally more difficult to track the killer(s). US President Kennedy's assassination is a fine example. This won't be easy. jmho

My reply was eaten up
Quickly, do you think that the parents will hold LE responsible for their lack of urgency on that first day, when all is said and done?

I have no personal way of knowing. It baffles me that a search for two missing 13yo girls was called off for seven hours.

Could the two girls survive hypothermia overnight in the woods had they been lost?

I have no personal way of knowing. It baffles me that a search for two missing 13yo girls was called off for seven hours.

Could the two girls survive hypothermia overnight in the woods had they been lost?

I just mean that you obviously are a parent, (I am not, but I am a fanasric I Aunt of thirteen) and would you be upset if your were the Mim of L or A.

Good night everyone.

The thread will open in the morning.

'Night

Tricia
PS. When is that goofy Giraffe going to give birth? LOL

Good morning. .

Abby and Libby's thread is open.

Good morning. .

Abby and Libby's thread is open.
Good morning. Looking forward to this all being solved. Let today be that day. Prayers for the girls and all of their friends and family.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

To the lady who asked about whether police can find social media or texts, there are sometimes ways of messaging that can't be easily checked. There are texting apps that let you send texts without giving away your number. There are also social media platforms that let you broadcast "live" and you can choose to let these disappear after you stop broadcasting. I don't necessarily have reason to think those play into this case, but it shows how fluid social media is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday someone commented about the reporters only reporting what LE feeds them. I also believe that not much real investigative reporting is/has been done. IMO a good investigative reporter could get the local opinion in Delphi by simply visiting the barber shops and hair salons, Also if I wanted to know what the local people know or think,I would simply go to the Sandwich Shop around noon and wonder out loud what is happening in the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x