IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is your theory that he killed them and then went to go buy fish? Afterwards?
He went to the ts at 11:58 we know that had nothing to do with the girls.
He told a reporter that he went to Lafayette to buy tropical fish, when all that was going down.
We have no idea what time he went to buy the fish or what time he told LE he went to buy the fish. If he told them he was gone off his property between 2:00 and 2:30 and didn't return home until 6:30 and that checked out he could pretty much be ruled out. Why would LE want a pcsw? All this is IMO.

I'm pretty sure LE have thoroughly vetted RL's alibi since they found his first one was not completely honest.

From Nin's article
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view

"Basically, he apparently said some things that didn't necessarily cause the focus to go further into him, with regard to the larger investigation, but it was found that he wasn't being completely honest in those statements," Leazenby said. "He was actually violating his probation by those statements."

He went on to say (paraphrasing) RL said A, B, C and when investigated, it turned out to be D, E, F.

I believe it would be to risky to murder one child take another and then bring one back later and kill that one and leave body at the same place on the same night when search parties were out looking for the girls.... BG is not an idiot...

Sorry but I don't believe it happened that way. He killed one child. Then did what he wanted to the other maybe. Then thought he killed that one and left maybe leaving in a hurry. I have been hearing stories that one child was still warm when found. So evidently had died later.

Moo said the cow...

This is why a while back, I asked if it was possible one girl was forced or traumatized from what she'd witnessed happening to her.. that maybe she helped carry friend across the creek? Someone else speculated this as well. It may seem crazy, but if you are in the situation you don't know what you would do. ( General you not you personally) to me it would explain maybe IF TOD were different, I keep hearing that as well. But all from me is speculations. Otherwise I can't figure out if and how they all ended up across the creek. Unless they all walked or there is more than one person's involved. Idk IMO and not what I believe yet I'm still undecided on a real theory or possibility. There is so much to think about.

This was from a week after the murders.

"We're coming after the person or persons that killed Liberty German and Abigail Williams," Slocum said. We're not going to stop until that person is in custody. Just because we haven't released information into the media doesn't mean we don't have more information. [But], we don't have enough. We want more information from the public but rest assured, we're coming for that person. Our goal is to get them in jail and to be held accountable for killing Liberty German and Abigail Williams."

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Police-have-information-on-Delphi-murders-but-not-releasing-it-yet-414421363.html

And if I had to guess that is not what he was wearing when he bought his tropical fish.
yes it would be interesting if video captured what he was wearing at the dump and what he was wearing at the fish store. My guess is they would be entirely different.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

With the latest search warrant being served at the home of property owner Ron Logan we have decided to open up Ron Logan to sleuthing with these rules:

*Use his initials only (R.L.) or call him the land owner.

*This does not mean you can sleuth his family or neighbors.

*In the event you do discover something about someone else who happens to be connected to R.L. and you think
it is related to the case you must check with us before you post it.

* R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

If you have any questions alert on any post and send us your question. Or you can send a private message to one of the mods.

To reiterate, You can now sleuth the land owner R.L. but ONLY R.L. No accusing R.L. or anyone of being the killer.

Thank you,
Tricia

:bump:

and my guess is they don't add up, just like the dump.

Because of this regarding his alibi:
...didn't necessarily cause the focus to go further into him, with regard to the larger investigation,
IMO, he still had an alibi that checked out.

I guess it would be a real simple, tidy package if RL was the killer but I don't think he is. I'm sticking with "innocent until proven guilty."

Why even say 'tropical fish' to the reporter. An innocent man would say he was in Lafayette. Or he went to the city that day. MOO

and my guess is they don't add up, just like the dump.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/04/03/owne...ving-to-county-dump-on-day-of-teens-killings/

“There would have been evidence and/or testimony about his driving to the transfer station and also to the fact that he consumed alcoholic beverages at the Americus Pizza King.”

Pizza King is a regional chain here in Indiana. A quick Google Maps search reveals Americus is roughly halfway between Lafayette and Delphi.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the TS visit occur on 2/13 and the Pizza King visit occur on 2/27? That's my recollection.

Another link:

http://fox59.com/2017/04/03/man-adm...hi-teens-were-found-murdered-on-his-property/

His high-profile locally and in news reports about the killings coincided with not only the trip to the Carroll County Waste Transfer Station but also an admitted visit to a restaurant in Tippecanoe County, where Logan was spotted drinking alcohol in violation of his probation.

Edit: More details:

http://www.wlfi.com/story/35059192/jailed-carroll-co-property-owner-follow-up

According to Carroll County Prosecutor Rob Ives, surveillance video shows Logan stopping at the Carroll County Transfer Station around noon – nearly one hour before the two Delphi teens were dropped off near the Monon High Bridge.

Logan admitted to breaking those terms by drinking alcohol at a Pizza King in Americus, having access to his vehicle across the street from his house, and driving to the Carroll County Transfer Station on Feb. 13.

Doesn't say which day he was at the PK in Americus, but it appears his alibi is solid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the TS visit occur on 2/13 and the Pizza King visit occur on 2/27? That's my recollection.

I think many people over the last few threads have been getting confused. He had multiple separate probation violations, and they were not all on the day of the murders.

Why even say 'tropical fish' to the reporter. An innocent man would say he was in Lafayette. Or he went to the city that day. MOO

Because maybe he has friends and family in Lafayette he was visiting? And maybe he really did buy a fish for someone. He never said he bought the fish for himself. Maybe it was a gift for someone.

He said he was in Lafayette buying tropical fish. How is that not something an innocent man would say? moo

Unless there are people who don't pay any attention to the news or they're not in IN and only keep up w/local news, or unless BG has lived an extremely reclusive life - I can't believe there's no one who recognizes him. I also can't imagine the only ones who would recognize him would be people so loyal to him they'd keep silent with this being such a heinous crime or with the the reward being offered. I often wonder, given the amount of tips LE's received, if maybe someone did recognize him and LE are keeping it hush for now and keeping him under surveillance while they get all their "ducks in a row" - I really want to believe that's the case. If he was someone I knew, I feel pretty sure I'd be able to recognize him in those images.

jmo

And if I had to guess that is not what he was wearing when he bought his tropical fish.

Because maybe he has friends and family in Lafayette he was visiting? And maybe he really did buy a fish for someone. He never said he bought the fish for himself. Maybe it was a gift for someone.
Right I just think it is TMI. I've read that is what can happen during a lie - too much information is given. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi