IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they came from the south side of the bridge and crossed the creek, it looks like they would have to climb that cliff on the side of the creek where they were found.
That's one of the reasons I've always thought they crossed back to the north side of the bridge before they were grabbed.

I don't know. Or she escaped and tried to find Libby? I'd be curious to know how far apart they were found.

When the idea was floated earlier that Abby was removed and returned later it literally gave me chills.

Only distance we have heard is from the edge of the water. Based on the crime scene tape I don't believe they could have been that far apart--that is, it didn't seem to be a very large area taped off. moo

I love reading all the posts, so much thank you all so much. I wanted to say that if I was walking the bridge I would definitely walk in the middle. I would never walk to one side unless someone was coming in my direction and out of courtesy would move then and only then. I find it odd BG is walking on the "side" not middle, just something that caught my eye.

I have stared at the BG pictures a million times and that thought never occurred to me. He * is *walking towards the side. Bravo for brining that up.

Is it just me. Or does he walk with confidence? He walks with a purpose. He sure doesn't look like he is out for a stroll on a lovely day.

I grew up in a small town(~400 pop.) in east central Indiana, which was less than 1 sq. mile in size, but everyone within about a 3 to 4 mile radius of the town had that town as their address. Likely the same in Delphi, IMO, which would explain the wide search area.
That's the city of Delphi, isn't it? I believe RL's property and the Monon High Bridge may be in Carroll County, technically, because the Sheriff said CCSO has lead, TTBOMK.

Jethro? Anyone familiar with property records?

ETA Where I live the Sheriff's Dept of my county patrols unincorporated areas, areas they're contracted to provide policing, are in charge of the county jail, court policing, and is part of the coroner's office. Maybe it's different in Delphi/CC.

When the idea was floated earlier that Abby was removed and returned later it literally gave me chills.

Only distance we have heard is from the edge of the water. Based on the crime scene tape I don't believe they could have been that far apart--that is, it didn't seem to be a very large area taped off. moo

I know. I hate even thinking about it.

True, the crime scene tape was not a large area. I guess for me it's simply another theory because I do feel Abby was the target and and not Libby. Can't explain how and why I feel that, but I do.

I have stared at the BG pictures a million times and that thought never occurred to me. He * is *walking towards the side. Bravo for brining that up.

Is it just me. Or does he walk with confidence? He walks with a purpose. He sure doesn't look like he is out for a stroll on a lovely day.
Is more like a predator reaching the prey, imo.

Agree and I think this is an important point. I've seen the area referred by some here as a "park"...don't know how others view a park, but from where I come from, this is not a park.

BOP-

You have an excellent point. I lived in suburban NJ for many years, metropolitan NYC, and now I live on a rural island in the Pacific Northwest. Inany r case, this place, (IMHO) does not constitute a "park". I don't know what to call it. But it is not a park. I have never seen anything like it.

Is more like a predator reaching the prey, imo.

Exactly!
I am not expert here but when I see his images he looks like he is walking relatively fast. I can only say it is something about the height of his left foot.

I grew up in NYC. As kids we were taught to walk on the city streets with our heads down and to walk with purpose. Like even if you had no place to go, you looked like you did. Same thing here. JMOO.
BG does not look like a person on a leisurely stroll.
IMOO

I find LE is in a tricky spot with RL. They came forward and said basically (and this is in my own words) ... "We will investigate him more, but we also have him on probation violations like other people.) Yet we never knew the other people on probation violations. The 3-ring circus with RL involves him because of probation violations and also that the girls were found on his property.

I've heard some posters say that LE will never formally come forward and state that he is no longer a POI. Yet LE and media of course focused on him because of the search 5 weeks later. If he is no longer a POI after more investigation, how does someone like that go back into society without a formal announcement that he did not do it? (Of course if he did do it, they have their guy.) But if he didn't, there are many people who only caught glimpses of this case on the news and have already formed their opinion about him.

Sorry to butt here for a off/topic question, but this thread the most active..received a note from a mod to use facebook for some of my comments..here's my question: can I sign up for a facebook account to comment here and not get friend "requests" from everyone I've come in contact with since kindergarten? or is it one facebook account and katie barr the door? I couldn't find how to contact a mod without being in an active thread. TIA

Sorry, you can't use Websleuths to sign up for Facebook. You have to do everything through Facebook.

Not all drunks are stumblebums. IMO

The BG picture was taken 80 feet away from them. Have you seen the original? No one on the bridge except him at that end. We have the closeup because LE made it larger and that is why it is so pixelated.
I must have missed this, there is a still of the original (un-enlarged & cropped) BG out there???

BOP-

You have an excellent point. I lived in suburban NJ for many years, metropolitan NYC, and now I live on a rural island in the Pacific Northwest. Inany r case, this place, (IMHO) does not constitute a "park". I don't know what to call it. But it is not a park. I have never seen anything like it.

It's what I would call a nature or wilderness area.

By the time the searchers were by the bridge on the 13th, there was little daylight. The sun would have been low in the sky, and dusk was approaching. Not long after dusk, LE said they believed girls were not in danger. So there was no haste in their search.

I do not understand LE determining the search was of no haste since they did not suspect foul play. At that time, midnight, the two girls had been missing since 3pm when they did not show up at their meeting place. LE was notified at 5:30. For at least six hours, there was time to contact all relatives to ask if the girls were with them. They knew Liberty's phone pinged around town then, stopped. As a parent, that would be greatly alarming to me.

Agree and I think this is an important point. I've seen the area referred by some here as a "park"...don't know how others view a park, but from where I come from, this is not a park.

It is if you compare it to a state park or national park. I would call it a park but probably with its name first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x