IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son died in 2010. In our case, we provided the obituary to the local newspaper, along with the date. The coroner didn't have anything to do with it. This might be a small town thing or it might just be a MY town thing.

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my son in Aug 2015. I, too, provided the date and other information for the obituary to the funeral home which provided it to the paper. No autopsy and the Death Certificate wasn't available for a few more weeks.

Occam's Razor - the most obvious solution, regardless of how improbably that may be, is usually the correct solution. The girls were abducted at the SE end of the bridge. They were told to go down the hill. Their bodies were found pretty much straight North across the river. A short walk North of the bodies is the cemetery. There was a huge police presence at the cemetery, meaning that location is significant.

I don't see any reason to introduce a theory that the girls were driven to some other location, murdered, driven back to the area where they were abducted (an area that would be swarming with searchers and police), and then dragged, one by one, to the river.

View attachment 114557

Bull's eye!

You would like to "debate" a man already in jail for a 4th weekend?

Sorry, I do not know you and this is nothing against you, but the FBI will know what happened or did not happen on his property based on the evidence gathered during their search warrant.

Did you even read my post? No, I'm not here looking for a debate. In fact far from it. Just offering my opinions and perspective while appreciating the difference of others. I'm sure your doing the same.

This is a very interesting video or deer creek and the bridge, filmed by a drone, posted 2 days before the murders. IMO it was filmed as the snow was melting so within weeks of the murders. The drone appears to take off and land very close to the site on RL's land. It gives you a good idea of how it appeared from down on the banks of the creek. A sand bar is shown and the nature of the creek. The creek has one steep side and one gradually sloped side due to the direction of the current.
[video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]

Yes, making phone calls, texting, and using social media, such as tweeting or logging into Facebook causes communication between the cellphone and one or more cell towers. Data can all be collected from the carrier without warrant, just with a simple subpoena.

All IMO

-Nin

I knew I had bookmarked this on an older case. You might find it interesting. Certainly some of this is no longer accurate but just as a for instance text message content is not retained very long ( 3-5 days for Verizon). The detail would be time sent data size, etc. Anyway just some info in the back of my head.

Cell Phone Location Tracking Request Response – Cell Phone Company Data Retention Chart

retentionperiodsmajorcellularservices.jpg

I think the death certificate for one of them was the 14th and one died on the 13th.

Why would the family's pick different dates unless the dates were different as it seems almost disrespectful to the girls who stuck together until the end ?

There is no way to know why a family may choose (or refuse to choose) a particular date. It may be that a particular date or number has significance - a Birthday, anniversary, holiday, etc - that they want to acknowledge or reject. The grief when you lose a child sends you to a world where there is no sense, no meaning. Only heart-breaking pain that makes nothing else in the world make sense or rational. I know. RIP my angel, Chris.

This is a very interesting video or deer creek and the bridge, filmed by a drone, posted 2 days before the murders. IMO it was filmed as the snow was melting so within weeks of the murders. The drone appears to take off and land very close to the site on RL's land. It gives you a good idea of how it appeared from down on the banks of the creek. A sand bar is shown and the nature of the creek. The creek has one steep side and one gradually sloped side due to the direction of the current.
[video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]

If they came from the south side of the bridge and crossed the creek, it looks like they would have to climb that cliff on the side of the creek where they were found.

Some times, yes. This time, I thought he was very forthright, but each to their own.

I concur that LE's statement about their small community being smart enough to know what they should do in order to draw their own conclusions was enough said. I would, as a resident, assume there is a WM BG who targeted two young girls to fatally harm. The damage has been done. It is past while our city grieves. Now, let's find this Main Suspect. That's about as forthright as LE can be.
~~~
In no way should Liberty be made dependent on the resolution of this case, as has been implied, but certainly not by you, expatCanada. Liberty does not need to solve her own murder. That job falls squarely on the shoulders of LEO. That she managed to provide audio and video data, makes her a hero for having the forethought and call to action. I believe it is her gifted talent and love for photography to instinctively do what she would normally do if she saw something of interest. Liberty did a very courageous thing. That, in itself, is a twist.

If they came from the south side of the bridge and crossed the creek, it looks like they would have to climb that cliff on the side of the creek where they were found.
It's hard to tell because the drone does a 180 degree turn but I think the steep side is the side the bridge ends on, on its south east end. I looked at google earth and one side is steep, while the other is gradual.

I agree there is a few feet high steep river bank where the girls bodies were found on the north side of the creek, but this video is appears to be mostly down stream(look at the water current) from the bridge(west of it) where the bank is much steeper JMO

We have no idea of BG's physique. Maybe he can press 400#. Many men associated with gyms, personal training, triathlons, or working out in their own garage can press a good deal of weight. Even some guys who live in the woods, poachers, and such, are usually in good physical shape from walking and hunting over rough terrain. The walk from the back of the cemetery is not that far to the CS. According to NIN, it is appx 750'.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-45&p=13292125#post13292125

True. I've always been of the theory that they were later placed there. But you have a 200 pound person who may not have been the initial target. As others have thought, I think Abby was the target. And then you count they are heavier dead (hate typing that) than alive. But it wouldn't surprise me if he left one girl dead and took the other away.

True. I've always been of the theory that they were later placed there. But you have a 200 pound person who may not have been the initial target. As others have thought, I think Abby was the target. And then you count they are heavier dead (hate typing that) than alive. But it wouldn't surprise me if he left one girl dead and took the other away.

But why bring her back? moo

I agree with that, its a great physical effort to carry two bodies, if he kill the girls in the bridge.

It's hard to tell because the drone does a 180 degree turn but I think the steep side is the side the bridge ends on, on its south east end. I looked at google earth and one side is steep, while the other is gradual.

The North side is steep. You can add layers to the map such as county lines, property lines, hydrology, cell phone, and topographic.

http://maps.indiana.edu/index.html

Indiana13.jpg

Where is the source for the claim that one of the children weighed 200 pounds?

I agree there is a few feet high steep river bank where the girls bodies were found on the north side of the creek, but this video is appears to be mostly down stream(look at the water current) from the bridge(west of it) where the bank is much steeper JMO

This video by Julie Melvin IMO shows a more accurate view of the river bank at the crime scene, You will notice there is no steep hill in the background.

visible about 57 seconds in

[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members