IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points. I think this is very plausible as well. (He passed them from end and then turned around and that is what keyed Libby to film in the first place.) That's one of my working theories too and a few other folks here as well.
One of the angles to really contemplate is why did she start filming. What keyed her off?

His speed of approach?
They knew someone was coming to see them?
Or he passed approaching from end and then did a U-ey?

If he came from other end it seems more likely he knew they were going to be there.

I'm just really thinking that they weren't kept on site and that they were brought back after time with them somewhere else, but either way ...off site or on. This was incredibly risky. Either this person was really not thinking at all and it was random or had a locked tight plan for no discovery at all. I keep saying so much could have gone wrong here. That's why I'm going w car and locked tight. There are so many ways he could have been discovered if he marched them right across the stream without injury (shot or stabbed) beforehand.

And the thing I keep coming back to is the pristine Crime Site w/out lots of blood. How could that be? I'm not thinking strangling here. That takes a lot of struggling in those leaves w SA too, which would be a big giveaway w noise while being pretty cold w wet victims from stream. That's all very messy as crime and crime scene.

I think the condition of the ground could've been preserved if the girls were killed in the water, which would wash away some signs of struggle, and then hidden.

That only makes sense if we find out their bodies were wet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think his willingness to speak to media and even say "down the hill" just emphasizes his innocence IMO. This is unfortunately preventing people considering who the real killer was. The only advantage may be that LE are able to carry on the investigation while everyone focuses on the RL show. What about the 12 other places searched? They must also have PC for them too?
Yes. Every Search Warrant requires an Affidavit of Probable Cause. You can't get a search warrant without one.

If it was not sexual assault why else would a grown man kidnap and kill 2 young girls ?

As horrible as it is to even think about surely that's exactly why he did this crime - he was a sexual deviant imo

Other reasons:

Rage.
Revenge.
Psychological condition/breakdown.
Accident then cover up.

Other reasons:

Rage.
Revenge.
Psychological condition/breakdown.
Accident then cover up.

Rage over what ?

Revenge for what when it doesn't seem like he knew them and it seems like a chance encounter ?

Didn't someone match up that bent tree on the creek in relation to the crime scene?

Gray Hughes has used the bent tree, crime scene tape, etc., to locate the crime scene. I've seen no reason to doubt his placement. moo

It seems to me a double murder could easily be accomplished in that time frame. How long does it really take to shoot, stab, or strangle someone?

So you are guessing without sexual assault? I don't see this being just a murder. Why put yourself in that great of risk for just a murder? And of two random girls? Doesn't add up for me. JMO.

Since there has not been any New developments in the case, do you think they will release some of the video to help the public try to identify, BG..

What I'm thinking (or hoping) is LE has a suspect, if they indeed do then I would guess this person is in jail. Somewhere. LE would have no need or desire to give out more information if their suspect is behind bars. This could be anywhere in the country. I hope and pray I am correct.

Gray Hughes has used the bent tree, crime scene tape, etc., to locate the crime scene. I've seen no reason to doubt his placement. moo

Exactly, the bent tree is across from the crime scene tape. I think that is as close as we are going to get.

No. And we don't know an exact location either. We've got a few descriptions from LE that vary from a quater of a mile to a half a mile, to a mile and we have a few photographs of crime scene tape, and reporters stood next to the area, which give us a general location, we know approx 50 feet from the creek, within that general area marked by crime scene tape but as for getting a totally accurate location, we don't have that information. We are making a good educated guess from what we have.

I think it's as good as we are going to get, south of the cemetery, very very slightly to the east and 50 feet from the creek

I wonder if this map is accurate and if this video is useful to pinning down location more precisely.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_WNHtqEUBo

Has anyone zoomed in on the sat image at approximate location and spotted the sandbar captured in JM's video across from the crime scene tape when she was across the creek?

If it was not sexual assault why else would a grown man kidnap and kill 2 young girls ?
There are a lot of reasons people murder children that don't involve sex. There are people that just enjoy killing. There are people that snap. There are people that superimpose their sisters or the mean girl next door when they were growing up onto their victims and seek out a twisted sort of revenge. Rage - sometimes an extremely angry person would like to just kill the entire world. Since that's not possible they do the next best thing - murder children and break all of our hearts. If that's the case here, they succeeded. :anguish:

Rage over what ?

Revenge for what when it doesn't seem like he knew them and it seems like a chance encounter ?

Rage, revenge, psychological breakdown, and accidents were just possible reasons, besides assault, that a man might kill two girls.

Rage could be set off by thousands of things, depending on the perp's mental state and sensitivities/pet peeves. Some examples: kids taking his photo and invading privacy, kids perceived as mouthy, kids perceived as trespassing or otherwise disrespectful.

If the person was under the influence, mentally unstable, suffered from PTSD and so on, they could've overreacted in a way that caused the death of one or both girls and then covered it up.

How do you know the perp didn't know the girls? Police haven't released many details about whether the person may have been interacting with them on social media or known their families that I am aware of.

I lean toward a local perp and a quick crime here, but I don't have a favorite theory about why. It could've been sexual assault for sure. But I keep all the possibilities on the table until LE or emerging evidence eliminates them.

In the videos with RL He seems to be pointing out an area directly south of his residence.

That would be the exact location that is marked on MSM maps as well, but there seems to be a consensus that the MSM maps are wrong.

Crunching leaves at the body location wouldn't be heard by anyone who is not standing nearby.

In an area where all the leaves are off the trees and only a stream that doesn't appear to be a bubbling brook. Sounds really travels in the woods like that, especially if people are fighting and thrashing about. I don't think Libby went out without a fight or w either girl not wanting to protect the other and muffled screaming if taped. I don't see them being completely complacent. Even on the bridge she had presence of mind to film and was already feeling adrenalin at that point. She comes across as a fighter, a survivor. Fight or flight kicks in pretty instantaneously. I don't see a good amount of noise not being a great potential here.

That would be the exact location that is marked on MSM maps as well, but there seems to be a consensus that the MSM maps are wrong.

[video=twitter;832259967658889217]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/832259967658889217[/video]

Here is one video, there is the bent tree, there is the crime scene tape.

WADR, the only people who are required to consider who the "real killer" is is LE. Based on the absence of information coming from LE, the PO is what makes sense to me. That's my opinion and I base it on a lot of different factors, none of which is stated opinion of others here or elsewhere. Everyone thinks what they think.

I hope there is someone the public is not aware of, but LE is, and RL is a victim of circumstances and his own lies and bad decisions as to some people being suspicious of him. We will all have answers to many of our questions when LE makes an arrest in these murders. MOO
LE and FBI have clearly needed other people's input to consider who would commit such a crime so I respectfully disagree. If people think LE have their man already then they will not bother to report their suspicions via the Tip line anymore, and opportunies could be missed. I think the opposite of what you hope could be true I.e that the public could know who it is but LE may not. The Ian Huntley case has been mentioned and his girlfriend provided alibis for him to hide his guilt, even though she knew he was responsible. I would hate to think the real perp was being protected like that. Obviously we all are entitled to our opinions. I cannot think of a 77 year old ever being responsible for a double homicide of two girls previously, but may be wrong. AJMOO of course.

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-set-up-new-number-for-delphi-murder-tips
The guy in the video was questioned ^^^

[FONT=&quot]James Lucas got a call from police this morning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"It was scary. I never expected (it)," Lucas said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He doesn't think he looks like the man on the bridge, but Lucas says he was among the hundreds of volunteers who searched for the girls.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"They looked at my phone. I don't know what all they did with it," Lucas said.[/FONT]

Is there anyone that favors a theory that BG was already on the far end of the bridge, passed by the girls then turned around quickly once he could see there was no one approaching as far as he could see? Then accuses them of trespassing and says I'm going to take you off the property 'get down the hill' and into my car that's parked below on the driveway.
Moving the girls very far would require their (forced) cooperation. it's either that or things happened really really quickly and required getting across the creek which I don't find that plausible.
What would be great is to have someone that has been questioned come forward and relate what the exactly the LE were asking. Say they were asking to see the inside of ppl's houses or something specific, would be a tell that the girls were moved likely twice.
All IMOO thank you for your thoughtful posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member