IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if that's a bad thing? I'm just a sleuther going by what I see and hear. I'm not the one who will be laying charges, and that's where it matters. I suppose I could say I've read posts where some people are adamant it's not R/L, but how do they know that either? Just my opinion and I have my reasons for believing what I believe.

Exactly. How does one lean adamantly one way or the other? At this point in time?
JMO
I'm open to all possibilities because we have not been privy to enough to even come to a conclusion.

And if he wasn't dressed like BG would it prove anything as it was more than 2hrs before BG anyway ?

I was thinking more along the lines of most of the men I know in that age group aren't prone to changing their clothes during the day without a good reason. I'd love to know how he was dressed at the TS and when he returned from Lafayette he claimed at 6:30 PM.

I guess my idle curiosity will wait another day and hope tomorrow is it for Abby and Libby and their families.

Question. Have all search warrants been sealed or just the one on RL's property?

Well that would be ok obviously but I doubt they can keep tabs if they have several suspects in mind. They could arrest on suspicion and bail them. But they did execute 12 SWs which could mean 12 potential suspects.

Can't arrest on suspicion. Need reasonable grounds, just as in applying for a SW.

Look at how far BG's pant legs go down toward his feet. Don't know that those are boots - I don't think anyone has identified the footwear.

Exactly, so he would not necessarily have wet pants after crossing the creek.

A recent post mentioned that perhaps the girls were hung & the reason they weren't initially found was because the searchers didn't "look up". But how far would one have to really look up? Wouldn't their feet & lower legs still be visible/at eye level to searchers on the ground?

I was the one who mentioned it.. But I am not in the camp that the searchers initially (the night before) actually went to the bottom land where they eventually found her that next morning. If I myself was organizing a search, I'd check downstream (fallen off the bridge, fell in and drowned and floated downstream, etc.).

The last place I would look was where they were found. A considerable distance from where they were dropped off, upstream and down the hill near the creek on the opposite side you would look.

I'm still mostly a lurker and am not totally sure how to navigate these ever-changing threads but I drove by the side entrance to the trail last night and it's got a new huge, metal barrier where, up until recently, they allowed people to park at. This entrance is approximately a 5 minute walk away from the bridge and could only really fit up to about 3 cars before people would have to start parking on the road. My hubby guesses that it is actually private property and maybe the amount of cars wanting to park there has increased since the murders so they blocked it off.

:welcome6:

And if he wasn't dressed like BG would it prove anything as it was more than 2hrs before BG anyway ?

Not to mention that I posted an article yesterday where LE said that BG had NOT come forward and talked to LE yet. That means that BG is NOT RL.

<modsnip>

Hopefully justice for Libby and Abby will come soon. This thread is about them.

(Just jumping off your post, Shiressleuth. None of this is directed at you)

I'm not sure if that's a bad thing? I'm just a sleuther going by what I see and hear. I'm not the one who will be laying charges, and that's where it matters. I suppose I could say I've read posts where some people are adamant it's not R/L, but how do they know that either? Just my opinion and I have my reasons for believing what I believe.

JMO on the matter, with my personal belief aside - even if I were to believe RL could possibly be BG, I wouldn't see any point in trying to figure out if he actually bought fish, what he was wearing, what he said/didn't say to LE, etc. The reason being, I don't think there's anything I could find out about him that LE doesn't already know by now. On top of this, I also think, at this point, LE would probably have determined if BG is RL. So, I don't think not looking into those things would matter now, since either way they've investigated him, searched his property and he's on their radar. On the other hand, with LE not saying they have someone specific in their sights, it's possible they're still in need of the public's help in identifying and finding the .because of this I personally don't want to be set on any certain person right now, not if there's chance I could be wrong and I would hate to think of there being people out there who may know or find out something but ignore it because they think LE has him.

BTW, no disrespect intended towards other opinions, we're all free to believe what we want and share our opinions on here and this is only the way I look at it.

MOO

Probably due to the active criminal investigation, I'd say everything is sealed at this point. IMO

Do you have a link for that? TIA. They either are or they are not, not a matter of opinion, is it?

First that person could already be in jail on other charges so they would be no threat. LE could also watch someone around the clock if they were on the outside and they were building their case. LE are not idiots.

That RL wasn't served with a SW until March 17th is one reason why I don't think he's anywhere in LEs list of significance. It would seem to me to be obvious that the land owner of the crime scene deems early investigation in the case but instead LE spends time, money and energy on 15000 tips and billboards? No way would their priorities be so skewed imo.

And considering LE are not idiots, surely they wouldn't require the public to phone in tips in order to inform them that the same land owner, interviewed on a TV show for all to see, might possibly bear somewhat of a resemblance to the photo or voice they've released to the public?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to mention that I posted an article yesterday where LE said that BG had NOT come forward and talked to LE yet. That means that BG is NOT RL.

<modsnip>

Hopefully justice for Libby and Abby will come soon. This thread is about them.

(Just jumping off your post, Shiressleuth. None of this is directed at you)
when did RL come forward and talk to LE? Per his attorney he is not talking to them in regards to the double homicide. It sounds like he is only cooperating with the PV.

That RL wasn't served with a SW until March 17th is one reason why I don't think he's anywhere in LEs list of significance. It would seem to me to be obvious that the land owner of the crime scene deems early investigation in the case but instead LE spends time, money and energy on 15000 tips and billboards? No way would their priorities be so skewed imo.

And considering LE are not idiots, surely they wouldn't require the public to phone in tips in order to inform them that the same land owner, interviewed on a TV show for all to see, might possibly bear somewhat of a resemblance to the photo or voice they've released to the public?

Well...it did take LE weeks before they got search warrants for the property where the dead girls were found, so it does appear they needed guidance.

when did RL come forward and talk to LE? Per his attorney he is not talking to them in regards to the double homicide. It sounds like he is only cooperating with the PV.

So when LE was swarming all over his property on the 13th and the 14th, you don't think they spoke with RL extensively, if for no other reason other than to get his help (at that point)?

He stopped talking to LE once he went to jail as was right for his lawyer to advise.

Respectfully, LE cannot do anything until they have reasonable cause...so serving the SW's on March 17th tells me they have reason to believe he was involved in some way. LE cannot serve a SW merely based on grounds that the land owner "might possibly be" a suspect. That would not be reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru