IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! If he was still 70-80 feet away I'm not sure she had actually 'encountered' him yet, kwim? So she must have had an interaction of some kind with him previously imo.

Yes , the whole thing is enough to give you nightmares and we are not even the victims here.

He seems very cold and calulated as i just assumed that they was freaked out by a weirdo on the bridge and he was giving them the creeps.

But now I'm thinking they had already had a altercation of some kind and he was trapping them.

The photo of the bridge dude is worthless . Jmo
His clothes are the only thing on the pic we all can pretty much see.
But even then we have ppl seeing different things.

So I do t think LE has anyone in their sights nor do they have DNA.
I don't think they will ever find this guy.
All jmo

I have had the same thought for weeks. I think even if the girls had been found on the 13th we would be in the place we are now. Jmo

I don't question ISP, or the federal agencies, and think even the local and county LE are doing their best. I also believe that local LE is leading the case, and not sure they are equipped for this sort of thing. I guess my hope is that they are maintaining full disclosure with ISP and FBI so nothing is missed. I also hope that it being election year adds to Sheriff Leazenby's motivation to get this right, as it should.

I know you're not slamming LE but it seems some are due to their lack of disclosure or arrest. I keep hoping every day we will hear they've arrested someone but it's going to take as long as it takes to put a tight case together. The lack of urgency in seeking information makes me very hopeful they're close.

Yes! If he was still 70-80 feet away I'm not sure she had actually 'encountered' him yet, kwim? So she must have had an interaction of some kind with him previously imo.

Could be after they were dropped off they passed by him on their way to the bridge or maybe he'd crossed the bridge earlier while they were on it and they noticed him coming back, or he was crossing, passed by them and turned around. So many scenarios really, he could have even been hanging out watching them for a bit at the end of the bridge, or over in the wooded areas, they spotted him and started filming when he began heading their way.

jmo

"Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

Was this quote from LE in relation to the video/audio as if it is then it does sound like the abduction and maybe even the murders are on tape.

That's curious isn't it. She left a trail of clues to find her, but she didn't call 911 or someone in her family ... or did she and she couldn't get through?
With my phone, it's much easier to activate the camera using the side switch than it is to call somebody, 911 or otherwise. I can also activate the camera without anyone knowing that I've done so, and perhaps Libby's was like that too. That could be critical in a situation where she may have been trying to be discreet.

Also, I'm not sure that we know who she may have tried to call. It could well have been that she tried but couldn't​ get through for a variety of reasons.

The above is just my opinion.

BBM

Bolded ( I also think about this quite often) - IF BG aproached from the Northside of the Bridge ( all the info/videos i have seen believe he did) and ambushed the girls.....then how did he get on the trail?

The Girls were dropped off at the beginning of the trail ( by a relative in a vehicle)......unless BG lived within walking distance of the trail he would also need a vehicle (or Bicycle I suppose)

so the question is......

Did BG use a vehicle to get to the North entrance of the trail ...or did he walk?.......and did anyone see a vehicle parked bye the trail?....or a man walking to the entrance of the trail? or a Bike?.....anything?

My opinions only!

Killer did not use a vehicle or bicycle to get to the trail.......Killer lives within walking distance and cut across RL's land to ambush the girls from the northside of the bridge.....

This is a really good point.

If he had parked and used the normal access as others then he likely would have been spotted by one of the other witnesses there that day.

We know where the girls ended up so he likely left out of that area but it doesnt explain how he got there without being seen. Unless he also arrived from the same area as he took the girls.

Which means the cemetary area is a possible place he parked if he came with a vehicle and walked near RL land to get to the bridge.

Or he didnt need a vehicle because he was already staying nearby and just walked over there on foot.

There is only one person that I still wonder about that parked in the general parking area. The man in black that a witness described seeing. Never heard much more about that sighting and I am pretty sure LE interviewed all witnesses there that day so hoping the man in black was identified.

Wearing black struck me as odd ever since i heard that witness describe who she saw.

Sorry no link as it was very early in the threads.

Superintendent Doug Carter of the Indiana State Police doesn't strike me as a man who gives a single F about politics. If I'm not mistaken, he is the highest-ranking law enforcement officer in the state of Indiana and whose direct boss is the governor. Watch this and tell me a *very* emotional Doug Carter is leaving any stone unturned to find the person who killed Abby and Libby. Watch and listen to the FBI agent who spoke after Carter. If anyone can truly disagree that LE isn't working day and night to bring this monster to justice I'll shut up and deactivate my account.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo
This is so well put.

I completely agree with everything you said. I was emotional while I watched LE at that press conference. I don't think I've ever seen officers react that way before. It jarred me and spoke volumes about their commitment to L&A and finding the murderer.

I wonder how this investigation would have gone if there was no photo?
Did that photograph hinder or help?

Food for thought.

He parked at the cemetery, approached from the SE end of the bridge, walked the children halfway back to his vehicle, assaulted and murdered them, returned to his vehicle at the South end of the cemetery, and left the area.

View attachment 114841

Ok Im following.....

1 aspect I'm trying to understand though.....isnt the picture of BG pointing back to the North ( The girls were dropped off at the North side.....walked along the trail -> crossed the Bridge ( standing at the south end pointed back facing North took a pic of BG)

wouldn't BG have to enter the North side of the Bridge? ( unless he passed them earlier and doubled back?)

added - I hope someone saw a vehicle or a man walking ( so far i have not read any info on a vehicle spotted at the cemetary )

hope that made sense

I wonder how this investigation would have gone if there was no photo?
Did that photograph hinder or help?

Food for thought.

I think any clue is better than no clue.

So I think it helps as it gives them a rough idea.

I think any clue is better than no clue.

So I think it helps as it gives them a rough idea.

I think they should have kept it to themselves for some time.
Not released it to the public.

All types of opinions are allowed here as long as they are within limits of the TOS. I'm always amazed how different opinions seem to aggravate some people.

I may not agree with every theory here, but I do welcome the opportunity to listen to others' thoughts and opinions.

I agree with every word you wrote. I'm new here and it kind of makes me reluctant to post anything since some people seem to get aggravated by differing opinions. I enjoy reading all types of differing views from everyone.

With my phone, it's much easier to activate the camera using the side switch than it is to call somebody, 911 or otherwise. I can also activate the camera without anyone knowing that I've done so, and perhaps Libby's was like that too. That could be critical in a situation where she may have been trying to be discreet.

Also, I'm not sure that we know who she may have tried to call. It could well have been that she tried but couldn't​ get through for a variety of reasons.

My camera phone is the same way that I can activate camera with a simple push of a side button.

If they did not try to make any calls out then I think the reason is rather simple. Trying to put myself in their shoes and they may have thought he was odd and creepy and so decided to video him just to have a record of the creep but they probably never thought he was an actual murderer or anything.

The odds are so astronomical that anybody actually runs into a murderer that it may have not even dawned on them that they were in any serious danger until it was too late. I suspect they were thinking he would just walk on by.

He likely pulled a weapon and ordered them off their side of the bridge is my guess. It all happened so fast that they didnt have a chance to do much more than they already did.

I am guessing he promised them that nobody would get hurt if they just followed his commands which could be why they walked the way he told them to.

If there had been another accomplice blocking the other side then yeah you possibly would have thought to try to call 911 which they could have and just didnt get a signal out.

We have had a couple people go to that area.
Does anyone remember talking to people who have been there and whether they had trouble with cell service out there?

It would have had to been the same service as the girls had to really be sure of the service because different companies have towers in different locations so unless we know the provider we really dont know for sure about the service from the bridge.

No but one never knows. Don't forget the perp or perps likely didn't know a video or picture existed on Libby's phone correct? Just sleuthing and things that make me go huh? Not accusing anyone in that news report picture of anything. All Jmo

I feel like if it were me and I was going to commit a crime, granted I planned it first, I would not wear my everyday clothes. But you never know. Also to Eileen original poster, I feel like at this point we all have a bridge guy, imo, that one guy from ten years ago, or the other guy who always creeped you out at the grocery store
( All fake ppl) but I know I have a few Bags. Same clothes similar voice( even Daryl from twd, as some else said)

This is a really good point.

If he had parked and used the normal access as others then he likely would have been spotted by one of the other witnesses there that day.

We know where the girls ended up so he likely left out of that area but it doesnt explain how he got there without being seen. Unless he also arrived from the same area as he took the girls.

Which means the cemetary area is a possible place he parked if he came with a vehicle and walked near RL land to get to the bridge.

Or he didnt need a vehicle because he was already staying nearby and just walked over there on foot.

There is only one person that I still wonder about that parked in the general parking area. The man in black that a witness described seeing. Never heard much more about that sighting and I am pretty sure LE interviewed all witnesses there that day so hoping the man in black was identified.

Wearing black struck me as odd ever since i heard that witness describe who she saw.

Sorry no link as it was very early in the threads.

Bolded - This is what I have been thinking.....and if the Killer parked at the cemetary......IMO LE has already tried to get witnesses / Tire Marks etc.

" Man dressed in Black" does seem odd......but I have been more focused on BG since he is the last person to see the girls alive ( that we know of)

I found this yesterday as I was looking through old articles and footage. I didn't remember seeing it but most of you probably have but FWIW:

attachment.php

You can see cars at the top, so I am assuming that that is the private road that goes under the bridge. It looks like some slide marks to me. Maybe one of you know about this?

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...tent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

This picture has no crime scene tape but I wonder why it was photographed? It looks to be near the spot with the yellow tape as you can see those same cars in the upper left corner.

attachment.php

The first pic shows a trailer, not a car, and looks to me like it is the same one shown at this sign...

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_9f53101a-199f-11e7-b5f4-a3a21ffea83d.html

edited to add: http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/170216_nwo_indiana_murders_MIX_16x9_992.jpg

I'm on my phone so can't search easily but if you go through my posts, many threads ago I compiled a bunch of LE quotes. ONe was about Libby starting to record because She was scared .

ETA he also said in that interview that BG was almost certainly talking to the girls when he said 'down the hill'

Thanks fruity! It takes me a decade to find them on my own.

I think they should have kept it to themselves for some time.
Not released it to the public.

We definitely know they received tons of false leads, I guess it only takes one good lead to identify him though. It will be interesting to see when and if LE arrests him, how They identified him. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member