IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were wary because they knew him and had been confronted before, but not petrified enough to run, idk. Whatever happened I think happened pretty quickly, at least I hope so for Abby and Libby's sakes. IMO

Thank you.
Just out of curiosity, do you have any evidence that "they knew him and had been confronted before"?

Been away for a few days, is RL a suspect or POI now?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Children that grow up in environments where drugs are used (parental or sibling drug use, for example) would likely recognize the drug by age 14. I've worked with children as young as 4 that can articulate how to smoke marijuana. Jmo.

IMO, if drugs play any role in the murders, it was not that they randomly came across BG using but that there's a deeper connection. This is one of my two theories. I'm leaning toward a sexual and/or power and control motive though. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I do wish LE would let the public know the suspected motive of the murders. That could assist in narrowing down possible suspect(s) in this case.

Almost all criminals are hunters in the sense that they are predators, looking for victims likely unable to defend themselves, locations where they won't be detected, etc. But none of that requires a firearm, let alone multiple clips (magazines), etc., or having recently been on safari. In fact, as has been widely speculated here, a firearm was likely used only to control the girls, not for their actual murders, because (1) the killer wouldn't want noise to attract attention, and (2) most sexual killers, if that's what this was, favor more personal methods of killing. An AR, and rifles in general, would be a poor choice in this case because of their extremely loud report (much louder than a handgun).

Exactly! The suspect is a PREDATOR, a sneaky, sly man who would not have approached the girls in a way that they could react, but more likely in a way that they didn't know he was there until he was on them. I do believe he entered the bridge from the SE end that the girls sense that he was dangerous as soon as they saw him, and therefore they began recording when he was facing them. I think he minimized the amount of time that he was on the trail to avoid being recognized or seen by anyone. He also would not draw attention to himself by using a gun, with or without a silencer, because of blood spatter. Strangulation seems most likely to me.

So maybe I'm trying too hard but last night when I first read the comment RL made about how maybe in the future no one else would be killed on his property, I had a unique take on it I haven't seen expressed yet by anyone else (and you can look in my history. I've never been pro- RL). Obviously all my thoughts are simply MOO. Just trying to approach things from a different angle, I guess.

I'm wondering if he himself is feeling frustrated that the killer has no been found. Now of course he screwed up big time to say the least, violating his parole and driving and all but others have also stated that it's all weird how much of a big song and dance LE has made over RL. Maybe he feels the same. Not just because he got caught but because he wishes they were putting all that energy into the case. Let's assume he's been asked loads of questions about the murders. He probably knows better than us how much of a clue LE has about what really happened or not (just going off the questions he was asked and whatnot). So maybe that's his point, that LE should be focused on the murders.

I'm not saying it wasn't still a very awkward remark and of course even if my interpretation is true it still shows he isn't really taking responsibility for his actions. But anyway, just a thought I had. I mean that last news report even said that privately many Delphi citizens are worried the murderer will never be found. I wonder if RL feels the very same way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe once he is in prison a reporter will try to interview him there and he may clear up a lot of our questions.

If they go to prison for 12 years they would.

Eh... but that's say 12 years on a drug conviction (and I'm assuming 12 years is a guess since I know depending on the specifics and even the judge and state laws drug sentences can vary wildly) vs life in prison without parole for murder. That's quite a gamble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just cannot keep up with all of this. I am trying to check in most every day, but can't keep up with all of the threads.
Ugh!!:gaah:

Jethro, I would like your thoughts.

Another poster mentions that if there were two perps that LE would know that for sure as there would most likely be two voices at some point in the audio/video. Your theory is that the reason the girls didn't run with BG still so far away was because the second guy came up from behind. So, in your opinion, how would you reconcile a missing voice if there were two?
It may be a female voice imo and that could be the twist.

No no my apologies, were I come from zipping it is just a common term. And in no way do I believe exactly what I wrote, just sleuthing around and speculating as to the possibility of why this man seems to be of importance.  I also agree and previously posted that that situation could have helped his jail term. I was also curious if thatay have been part of whatever threat, imo it's a big puzzle with lots of pieces, difficult multi-edged ones. I would never blame RL of any crime blatantly. I know the no nos hehe. Thanks for helping me realize that others might see it that way though.

No apologies needed. :) I only have a little knowledge in terms of what occurs behind agency doors. There's a lot of "chatter that goes on both in jails and the judicial halls between agency and legal or even legal to legal, etc, etc. None of which breaches attorney-client relationship. Small talk, questions about filings, paperwork and so on. I'm guessing if LE had/has further suspicions of RL at any time his attorney was well aware! I'm further guessing with this knowledge the attorney would advise RL to either speak or "simply" hold his silence considering all the possible outcomes. I like you am not calling out RL as the BG, but I am very speculative of some involvement from him or hindrance by him. I belong to the small minority here on WS that doesn't believe you get a chance card because you're receiving social security. Age has no boundaries....nor should it!

I think they were wary because they knew him and had been confronted before, but not petrified enough to run, idk. Whatever happened I think happened pretty quickly, at least I hope so for Abby and Libby's sakes. IMO

Thank you.

Interesting thanks, I also wondered if they knew him. I still wonder if they tried to make a run for RL house given he "knew" the families. As he stated in some msm link( I'll dig it up if anyone does not remember) but of course I hope it happened quickly as well. All IMO

Maybe the phone was in Libby's pocket or dropped nearby so only recorded audio. It takes more than a single piece of evidence to prove murder. IMO

We're already aware of more than a "single" piece of evidence. So far we know about:

• a photo of the suspect
  • video of the suspect that we have not seen
  • audio of what is very likely the suspect
  • possibly DNA (enough has been said in Media to suggest that there is DNA, although it may not be useful at this time)

After a suspect has been identified, more evidence will be identified. What I'm saying is that we don't need to debate whether these murders need to be solved based on one piece of evidence because there is already more than one piece of evidence.

I thought that there was two areas of CS tape one on one side of the creek one where they were found?

I found this yesterday as I was looking through old articles and footage. I didn't remember seeing it but most of you probably have but FWIW:

attachment.php

You can see cars at the top, so I am assuming that that is the private road that goes under the bridge. It looks like some slide marks to me. Maybe one of you know about this?

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...tent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

This picture has no crime scene tape but I wonder why it was photographed? It looks to be near the spot with the yellow tape as you can see those same cars in the upper left corner.

attachment.php

Attachments

• jconinedelphi.png
    jconinedelphi.png
    481.3 KB · Views: 749
  • jconlinedelphi2untitled.png
    jconlinedelphi2untitled.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 766
Has anyone contacted 20/20, 48 Hours etc to see if they are planning to do a story about this case? Maybe they could get LE to answer a little more than they have thus far.

Somewhere in these many threads there is a statement from LE that indicates there is more video. It said those who looked at it would see it when they closed their eyes to go to sleep, for the rest of their lives. moo

If someone has the link I'd appreciate it. TIA

Thank you! Every time I read that people are curious about why police were traumatized by this murder, I think it must be based on what was recorded during the abduction, assault, and murders.

I don't know with certainty, but even if the entire video showed confrontation to killing the two girls, I'm pretty sure that LE has to have more and conduct a complete investigation. Even with a confession, don't they have to actually investigate the facts and collect evidence? IMO

Police did collect evidence of the immediate crime scene, the abduction site, and the river.

Interesting thanks, I also wondered if they knew him. I still wonder if they tried to make a run for RL house given he "knew" the families. As he stated in some msm link( I'll dig it up if anyone does not remember) but of course I hope it happened quickly as well. All IMO

IMO, they did not make a run for his house.

It's also IMO the PC SW served on RL's property on the 17th of March there was media there because LE alerted them there'd be a search. I can only think of one reason that makes sense to me why LE would tip off the press. I'm highly suspicious of everything from the similarities in BG and RL's carriage and shape, the interviews, how LE has acted wrt him and the audio clip because it sounds like him to me.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member