IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only 14 years of age 15 years ago so I can't Imagine either girls not talking to each other as big scary guy is coming toward them.

Add in the fact LE have said there had already been a interaction before that as well.

I am actually amazed that they didn't just run instead of recording him as why record when you can run.

Yeah, me too. There's been quite a few ideas about why that might have been (an accomplice was boxing them in; they didn't realize they were in danger until the final moment; one girl was simply too loyal to leave the other etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and wasn't it 40 some LE and FBI that were at the search? That is some serious man power.

I think the search was 15 and the 40 number is referencing the number of investigators working the case full time.

JMO.

I dont know if it is just the speaker on my PC or what. I found it very interesting that when I first heard the voice recording I did not hear
"down the hill".

I clearly thought he said "down there".
I have listened to it over and over and over and I still can never get the word "hill" out of it. Most everyone hears "hill" so maybe it is just the speakers I have or something.

It is so strange to me because I clearly hear the word "there" instead of "hill".

Must be my cheap PC. :)

I always hear "hill" quite clearly. However, sometimes I think he says "head down the hill." Ultimately, I think it is "get", but other times "head" seems plausible. I don't really hear it as "go" nor do I hear it as just 3 words.

I was only 14 years of age 15 years ago so I can't Imagine either girls not talking to each other as big scary guy is coming toward them.

Add in the fact LE have said there had already been a interaction before that as well

I am actually amazed that they didn't just run instead of recording him as why record when you can run.

I have always assumed there was a second who made running a non option, I think when the stills of bg were shot the girls were possible already under the control of the second.

I always hear "hill" quite clearly. However, sometimes I think he says "head down the hill." Ultimately, I think it is "get", but other times "head" seems plausible. I don't really hear it as "go" nor do I hear it as just 3 words.

If it DID say "head" down, it would almost sound like they were being given directions to get somewhere...

Add in the fact LE have said there had already been a interaction before that as well.

If you can only run into a secluded area where he'll be right behind you, I'm not sure that would have made sense to them. But it could simply be that something was developing so quickly that posed such a threat that running either wasn't possible or in the girl's minds it would have made things worse.

If you can only run into a secluded area where he'll be right behind you, I'm not sure that would have made sense to them. But it could simply be that something was developing so quickly that posed such a threat that running either wasn't possible or in the girl's minds it would have made things worse.

That's true , the logical step would of been to split up if there was only one person after them. But we know from LE there loyalty and love for each other meant they both lost there lives so I'm guessing there was a chance for one them to get away.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

[FONT=&quot]According to police and family members, the girls phones pinged in multiple locations but were shut off shortly after they were reported missing.[/FONT]

It wasn't MP it came from LE but was in an article. I'm paraphrasing but it said one of the first things they did when they were called was they tried to ping the girls phones, and it definitely said 'girls phones' but they were off by then and they were unable to ping them.

But we don't know when LE was made aware of either of those things, or how. I suspect, since the arrest warrant was served ~3/10 that these things may have come from tips which had to be confirmed before making the PV arrest?
But the pizza king beer was what over a week later.

If I am reading your post correctly, your theory is that his motive was being angry at them. Is that correct? If so, what was he angry about?

Again, if I am reading your post correctly, his intent was not to harm them. Was his intent to scare them through a harsh verbal warning? Again, what was he warning them about?

It seems you are implying that the "unspeakable" was a fall from the bridge. Is that correct? If so, do you think physical contact from him attributed to that fall?

You also seem to imply that after one fell from the bridge that he "disposed" of the other in order to cover up the initial event. Is that true?

I just want to make sure that I am understanding your thoughts on this.

I appreciate the discussion.

The above is my opinion only.
I do this on my phone so I can't see all your questions unless I write them down.

Now, though, I'm beginning to 2nd guess my theory. A bad habit of mine.

I can visualize this scenario perfectly in my mind and I'm always bewildered why others can't see it too. But......my brain works differently than most. I get from A
to Z and know exactly how I got there but I don't always "show my work" in between.

Yes, I'm imagining him being angry and having a burr under his saddle.
Why? Because he's an old fart and maybe they were on his land. Maybe they were checking out the cemetary, maybe they gave him a hard time. Maybe he'd been having a "cocktail" and emotions are closer to the surface, than normal.

Maybe he was yelling at them while they skedaddled up the bridge. Maybe they were laughing and that made him angrier. Maybe they were mocking him.

Incensed, maybe he thought the girls were being disrespectful.
Maybe he gets on the bridge and goes after them his anger still not dissapating.

Libby may have been nervous or maybe she thought filming him would halt him in his tracks. No, he kept on muttering under his breath.

He gets up to them and now the girls are scared. It's possible he lost his balance, leaned into Abby and over the side she went.

Both stunned, he and Libby run down the hill to see if her friend
was ok. Let's say she's not. It's apparent she has broken some bones. She's unconscious.

It's his fault. He knows it and her friend knows it. He has been drinking. He carries her over the creek w/ Libby right behind.

He doesn't know what to do.
He's in a panic. Libby is looking bad.
And then....maybe he hurts Libby.
She's a big girl. I can't help but think she's put up a heck of a fight inflaming him more.

They're both hurt and he leaves them there and takes off in his vehicle until he can clear his mind.
He comes home around 6:30 and finds that there's a search for the girls.

Early in the a.m. maybe he goes where he left them and stages the scene to make it look like a SK had done it. He can't drag both girls somewhere else as they are too heavy. He leaves them there.

Ok. Hope I addressed your questions. This is sheer fiction with maybe a little truth sprinkled in. It makes sense to me but that's probably the problem. I'm the only one who sees it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It wasn't MP it came from LE but was in an article. I'm paraphrasing but it said one of the first things they did when they were called was they tried to ping the girls phones, and it definitely said 'girls phones' but they were off by then and they were unable to ping them.

"Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said crews began canvassing the area and tried pinging the girls' cell phones into the evening hours but had no success in finding them. The sheriff said they believed the girls' phones were either dead or turned off. "

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/timeline-13-year-old-girls-go-missing-bodies-found

I do this on my phone so I can't see all your questions unless I write them down.

Now, though, I'm beginning to 2nd guess my theory. A bad habit of mine.

I can visualize this scenario perfectly in my mind and I'm always bewildered why others can't see it too. But......my brain works differently than most. I get from A
to Z and know exactly how I got there but I don't always "show my work" in between.

Yes, I'm imagining him being angry and having a burr under his saddle.
Why? Because he's an old fart and maybe they were on his land. Maybe they were checking out the cemetary, maybe they gave him a hard time. Maybe he'd been having a "cocktail" and emotions are closer to the surface, than normal.

Maybe he was yelling at them while they skedaddled up the bridge. Maybe they were laughing and that made him angrier. Maybe they were mocking him.

Incensed, maybe he thought the girls were being disrespectful.
Maybe he gets on the bridge and goes after them his anger still not dissapating.

Libby may have been nervous or maybe she thought filming him would halt him in his tracks. No, he kept on muttering under his breath.

He gets up to them and now the girls are scared. It's possible he lost his balance, leaned into Abby and over the side she went.

Both stunned, he and Libby run down the hill to see if her friend
was ok. Let's say she's not. It's apparent she has broken some bones. She's unconscious.

It's his fault. He knows it and her friend knows it. He has been drinking. He carries her over the creek w/ Libby right behind.

He doesn't know what to do.
He's in a panic. Libby is looking bad.
And then....maybe he hurts Libby.
She's a big girl. I can't help but think she's put up a heck of a fight inflaming him more.

They're both hurt and he leaves them there and takes off in his vehicle until he can clear his mind.
He comes home around 6:30 and finds that there's a search for the girls.

Early in the a.m. maybe he goes where he left them and stages the scene to make it look like a SK had done it. He can't drag both girls somewhere else as they are too heavy. He leaves them there.

Ok. Hope I addressed your questions. This is sheer fiction with maybe a little truth sprinkled in. It makes sense to me but that's probably the problem. I'm the only one who sees it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I greatly appreciate the time you took to respond to my questions.

I can clearly see the situation you are describing. While, I don't think this is what happened, I could be wrong.

Regardless, I think you have a great imagination and you would be (if not already) a very good writer.

Thank you again for your reply.

The above is my opinion only.

Him talking to media and saying where is was, driving.
As far as i am concerned the PC was/is bull pucky. They have run out of clues and searched his home as a last resort. Jmo

He told media he was gone the day they disappeared
He told media he was out the dY they were found.
LE knows he went to the dump and went out and had a beer at a pizza joint. Jmo

You never did say what lie he told.
he never said he was driving to the media.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

[FONT="]According to police and family members, the girls phones pinged in multiple locations but were shut off shortly after they were reported missing.[/FONT]

"Pinging in several locations around town" could just be a lack of understanding on the families part.

I think I saw where there were a total of maybe 3 cell towers within reach of Delphi.

I highly doubt they had information as early as they say detailing pings from DIFFERENT cell towers which would indicate movement. What was probably interpreted incorrectly, was that they confirmed her cell phone was pinged from at least one of them. The family probably (wrongly) assumed that since it was pinging all the time, that the phone was moving which it probably wasn't.

JMO

I would hope not, but given the fact that they were found on his land, and statistically, that already puts him strongly on their radar, I would think it wouldn't take much at all to get that SW, and would even say that, IMO, not searching his entire physical property during the course of the investigation would have seemed less-than-thorough. I don't know what the odds are of murder victims being found on a somewhat remote, private property and the property owner not being involved, but I'd imagine they are low.(which is partly, I assume, why you hold to your theory, and also why I can't yet discard the possibility)
IMO, the LEOs didn't waste more than ten hours searching for nothing or some vague tip, nor put on a sideshow for the media when they have a double homicide to solve.

If Libby's phone recorded the whole ordeal then it's no wonder the phone went dead.

How would LE of been able to get pinging info on Libby's phone so quickly considering LE was not called in until about 5.30 that night ?

Idk about the knowledge of the pingingthat early and for Liberty's GF to know unless LE told him, i would expect it did ping around before they were dropped of, he knew it died 5-6 hours after the 5:30 call out to LE. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonecold