IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, WADR I wasn't DISMISSING anyone. I asked if someone could find a case. Now I will go read what you posted.
And can we all me nicer to each other? :fence:
thanks. i deleted my post after realizing they were arrested in their 70's and the multiple homicide happened years prior. It just took 30 years to get caught.

That happened 30 years ago when they were thirty years younger. They just got caught in 2013.

I was going to quote Burnt Toast's comment as well but can't find it now.
AND they killed to get rid of everyone so they could be together.

An elderly husband and wife have been charged with murdering their spouses and two children and hiding the bodies more than 30 years ago - and then marrying each other and moving 1,100 miles away.

A couple of threads back I asked if there was a public database of sorts to compare cases with similarities,I don't think anyone responded.Every time I try to find cases using keywords with Delphi on Google,it always comes back to Liberty and Abby.Other than the Iowa case,is this one similar to any others,particularly in the state of Indiana?

thanks. i deleted my post after realizing they were arrested in their 70's and the multiple homicide happened years prior. It just took 30 years to get caught.

I thought I was going batty(er) because I couldn't find your post!

IMO, it is interesting how we see different things. I see a man concerned for the girls, their families, the community and upset that his property was the scene of such horror. And others see a sociopath. I'm careful to offer my comment as opinion.

A couple of threads back I asked if there was a public database of sorts to compare cases with similarities,I don't think anyone responded.Every time I try to find cases using keywords with Delphi on Google,it always comes back to Liberty and Abby.Other than the Iowa case,is this one similar to any others,particularly in the state of Indiana?

Try your search and then add -Abigail -Abby -Liberty -Libby

See if that makes a difference. I never use their advanced search but you can also sort by relevance and date.

ETA Google Boolean search or operators for examples.

You could play around with the Murder Accountability Project here on WS http://www.murderdata.org/

Some folks have said BG sounds quite calm when saying "down the hill", but I've always thought he sounds quite hurried, like he knows time is of the essence (if that is in fact BG and not someone else saying it)
Thanks for the great vid that documents how short amount of time it takes to get to the bridge from the beginning... I was really of the mind he came from the other side of the bridge and did a turn around, and now I think it would be feasible either way. I thought the distance at the beginning of the trail was far greater.
I also felt BG sounded hurried when saying 'Down the hill' I think he killed them quickly, walked back to cemetery, got in his vehicle and left. Other than that I'm back on the fence if he is local or not. I also feel he's mid to late 40's. His body structure reminds me of my late ex- husbands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

in MOO there are a few similarities. Abducted at trail head. Two hikers forced into trunk at gun point. He started his killing spree, as far as I can tell from the news stories, in Mississippi. He, according to news stories, killed his girlfriend and another person there, shot a jogger. No explanation of why he came to New Mexico. But we do know, according to news stories, he continued to flee authorities and shot more people, stole cars, etc and ended up being apprehended in Kansas after a car chase and horrible, firey rollover.
According to the news report in The Albuquerque Journal (abqjournal.com) either 3/1/17 or 3/2/17, it mentioned this spree might not have been the first time he had murdered. Also, IMOO,, his girlfriend that he murdered may bear a resemblance to Abby.
Being that it reported he was in several states during this crime spree, it is possible, IMOO, that he may traveled to other states.
In one off the articles about this crime, there are 4 work badge pictures to show what a cameleon he might be, and his mug shots are interesting. There is one full length mug shot, and it appears, IMOO, that his feet spread outward. I haven't heard any updates as to whether he is in Kansas or Mississippi--I think I read the states were trying to decide who would try him first.

Libby's phone looks like an iPhone 6s in gold you can tell by the antenna bands and gold round Touch ID button.

View attachment 115024

I actually disagree (and can't see the button to tell). From looking at the image off my phone I'm not even sure it's gold (but the silver iPhone has a black front, right?)

I also thought iPhone at first look but the screen seems too wide. I'm thinking android phone and a pricier one because Apple notoriously leaves more white/ black space around the screen than many other phone brands. I mean I'm typing this from a Rose gold iPhone 7 which also has the white front and is almost the exact same size and shape as the 6s (but a larger camera on the back, someone mistakenly gifted me a 6s case and my phone fit it except that camera part). I see what you mean about the antenna band but what I'm not seeing as well is either the button on the bottom or the black slot at the top that has the speaker for making calls (and unsure about the 6s but probably the same, there's also two black circles, one to the left that is the front facing camera and one above the speaker that I assume is the flash) I'm not seeing that on her phone. But the screen width is the biggest thing I think. I could be wrong but it's looking several millimeters wider on the side... and the part that is showing at the bottom looks off too). There's a number of android phones out now that look startlingly like iPhones from the front and I'm thinking that's probably what she has. But we'd have to check if any of those phones have the antenna bands. (and I'm sorry I don't even know the brands off the top of my head just that I've seen people with them)

Just MOO. And I'm not ruling out iPhone either just the more I looked at it with my own iPhone in hand, it looks "off" but possible it's the angle. Weird she doesn't appear to have a case on it either. Few people go caseless on iPhones anymore just due to how they're built. I see people go without a case more on Android phones (I didn't have a case for my last phone that was android. Partially because it was incredibly rugged and plastic backed and partially because it was an unusual brand so harder to find cases). And younger folks seem to love their cases as kind of an expression of self, from what I've observed. They swap out cases a lot more than adults who tend to be more one and done with cases. But just another thought I had and again only my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:moo:

I am exploring potential links of someone who WAS a local near Evansdale/Bremer County Iowa and IS NOW a local near Delphi, IN - or someone who travels between the Iowa and Indiana Hog Plants:

There is a business that raises hogs to sell to the Indian Packers Corp. in Delphi. It is located 4 miles from the Crime Scene. It opened in 2015 and their home base is in Laporte, Iowa. Laporte, Iowa is only 20 minutes away from where the Evansdale Murders of Lyric and Lizzie happened.

Could there be someone that is connected to this plant in some way - who would have cause to be in both the Evansdale, Iowa area and the Delphi, Indiana area in relation to their work? Could be anyone from a salesman, driver, manager, livestock caretakers, administrative, owner.

Here is a link to the company that has a location near Evansdale, IA and is now located in Delphi, IN.

Wiechman Pig Co. builds $1.3M facility near Delphi

http://www.jconline.com/story/money...ing-13-million-facility-near-delphi/74683840/

I guess I'm not really concerned about other cases--RL seems awfully concerned about himself in the face of an unspeakable tragedy that has befallen others who he personally knows. If he felt truly threatened by the girls exposing whatever he was up to--given his sociopathic statements and apparent lack of empathy towards Libby and Abby's horrific murder--I think he would have been capable of killing them, or recruiting someone to do so.

You have only seen what reporters and media print have offered up. Interviews are condensed. I don't know how anyone can make a character judgement one way or the other based on that.

Idk but i am definitely working this angle and searching. I was down for a while with very intermittent internet service but it seems fixed now so i can throw myself into researching better. It is hard though to search for similarities when we have so very little known facts to go on. But anyways, i definitely am not one who is willing to wipe Iowa off the table despite LE publicly saying they dont believe they are connected..im not buying that just yet

https://www.abqjournal.com/959461/d...ttempted-carjacking-at-la-luz-trail-head.html

in MOO there are a few similarities. Abducted at trail head. Two hikers forced into trunk at gun point. He started his killing spree, as far as I can tell from the news stories, in Mississippi. He, according to news stories, killed his girlfriend and another person there, shot a jogger. No explanation of why he came to New Mexico. But we do know, according to news stories, he continued to flee authorities and shot more people, stole cars, etc and ended up being apprehended in Kansas after a car chase and horrible, firey rollover.
According to the news report in The Albuquerque Journal (abqjournal.com) either 3/1/17 or 3/2/17, it mentioned this spree might not have been the first time he had murdered. Also, IMOO,, his girlfriend that he murdered may bear a resemblance to Abby.
Being that it reported he was in several states during this crime spree, it is possible, IMOO, that he may traveled to other states.
In one off the articles about this crime, there are 4 work badge pictures to show what a cameleon he might be, and his mug shots are interesting. There is one full length mug shot, and it appears, IMOO, that his feet spread outward. I haven't heard any updates as to whether he is in Kansas or Mississippi--I think I read the states were trying to decide who would try him first.

Given what Sgt. Riley gave as to LE's purpose in executing the SW on March 17, then I'm guessing they received tips that required a close look and possibly some evidence recovered at the crime scene came back from lab analysis. IMO

I've always wondered if at least aspects of his parole violation actually came from tips as well. I know most think the police were watching him but I'm unsure personally. It also makes loads of sense then regardless of his potential involvement in the murders or not, why they'd definitely arrest and make a big show. Say multiple people either knew he was on parole or did a little sleuthing and were suspicious of him as well (maybe even someone who works at the transfer center for example?) and that's part of why they reported it. Like kind of suspicious he was out driving that day when he's not allowed and given where the bodies were found, etc. maybe he doesn't drive very often either so neighbors or someone in the area found it extra suspicious?

Completely just my opinion and speculation but would it surprise you at all if after those bodies were found some folks in the community started keeping a closer eye on RL? Because it sure wouldn't surprise me. And even more reason to arrest and all when you know others in the community have observed and even reported his PVs, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you posted a link before, but may I ask again for one please :D

:moo:

I am exploring potential links of someone who WAS a local near Evansdale/Bremer County Iowa and IS NOW a local near Delphi, IN - or someone who travels between the Iowa and Indiana Hog Plants:

There is a business that raises hogs to sell to the Indian Packers Corp. in Delphi. It is located 4 miles from the Crime Scene. It opened in 2015 and their home base is in Laporte, Iowa. Laporte, Iowa is only 20 minutes away from where the Evansdale Murders of Lyric and Lizzie happened.

Could there be someone that is connected to this plant in some way - who would have cause to be in both the Evansdale, Iowa area and the Delphi, Indiana area in relation to their work? Could be anyone from a salesman, driver, manager, livestock caretakers, administrative, owner.

Here is a link to the company that has a location near Evansdale, IA and is now located in Delphi, IN.

Wiechman Pig Co. builds $1.3M facility near Delphi

http://www.jconline.com/story/money...ing-13-million-facility-near-delphi/74683840/

Wondergirl...I am 100% convinced there is a link between the two and hoping all employees etc. are being investigated. Wish there was a way I could do a search of my own lol!!

There's 45 members viewing this thread. Wonder why more people aren't chiming in.
I've given up on arguing with people who disagree with me. I've stated my opinion enough times about how I feel about RL and BG being the same person.

do you have an opinion why they "cleared" the man from the bicycle road search almost immediately but they have not cleared RL to date? I am just curious...
Do you have a link to LE saying that the man there had been cleared? What I've read is that "he is not a suspect at this time" In this link, the same thing was said in slightly different words.
On Thursday night, February 16th,, law enforcement officers executed a search warrant on a home in the 11000 block of West Bicycle Bridge Road, Delphi, IN. The warrant was part of the ongoing Delphi investigation. At this time, no person at this home is considered a suspect in the Delphi murder investigation.
http://casscountyonline.com/wp_site/2017/02/state-police-asking-publics-help-carroll-county/

How is that different from
Police said Logan is not considered a suspect at this time.
http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

I guess I'm not really concerned about other cases--RL seems awfully concerned about himself in the face of an unspeakable tragedy that has befallen others who he personally knows. If he felt truly threatened by the girls exposing whatever he was up to--given his sociopathic statements and apparent lack of empathy towards Libby and Abby's horrific murder--I think he would have been capable of killing them, or recruiting someone to do so.

IMO, the choice of the word "disaster" clanged the fire bell loudly.

Also, the one interview where there is a guy in dayglo orange with a goatee saying RL brought him to the crime scene to show him how difficult it would be to get there. Something is off because in every interview RL says something similar. Doth and protesting too much come to mind, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme