IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a double homicide in Delphi in the early/mid 1990's. Because of who it was that was murdered and who was involved in that crime you should at least take a look into it. As far as I know though, those two things can't be discussed on the threads since WS is victim friendly.
I remember that case,

Weird, isn't it? I came across this earlier wrt RL as well: (not the best MSM but CNN is no better. Lol)

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...pect-killing-abigail-williams-liberty-german/

Everyone knows by now that I don't think RL had anything to do with the murders but look at the way this was quoted.

Your Radar article is dated March 16. What's so odd about Sgt. Tony Slocum saying Logan had nothing to do with “the murders of Libby and Abby" is that the very next day LE served a probable cause search warrant at his residence.

Then the next Radar article regarding the search at RL's home confirm that "police told RadarOnline.com that the most recent search warrant WAS directly related to their deaths."

http://radaronline.com/photos/snapc...ens-abigial-williams-liberty-german-evidence/

We really really need LE to do another press conference. I want them to say if RL has been ruled out. Because until then he remains on my list.

:daisy: Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to you too, gliving! :)

The point of my post was exactly what you just said. (BBM and enlarged in my original post)

If you were following the convo at the time, we were talking about media and how they reword things and attribute quotes to LE that aren't necessarily true. (at least, that's what I was talking about)

IOW, I don't trust most MSM. I trust LE, however.

Hope you all have a great Easter! Dinner here is at 6 for anyone interested. :D

I was watching the TV show Dexter about a serial killer who kills other serial killers and there's an episode where Dexter discusses dumping bodies in pre-dug graves so they would be covered up with a casket the next day and it gave me an idea. This is just a theory and theres no evidence that this happened but what if, after murdering the girls he started to drag them to the cemetery nearby and stopped for whatever reason and covered them with leaves, perhaps to go look for a grave to dump them or maybe he saw someone from afar searching for them and abandoned the original plan. Again just a theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good theory. Were their any burials planned for Tuesday?

I was watching the TV show Dexter about a serial killer who kills other serial killers and there's an episode where Dexter discusses dumping bodies in pre-dug graves so they would be covered up with a casket the next day and it gave me an idea. This is just a theory and theres no evidence that this happened but what if, after murdering the girls he started to drag them to the cemetery nearby and stopped for whatever reason and covered them with leaves, perhaps to go look for a grave to dump them or maybe he saw someone from afar searching for them and abandoned the original plan. Again just a theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The investigators would've noticed a freshly dug grave or disturbed soil. It's not large by my standards and it's not got much foliage or thick grass. IMO

Someone mentioned in another thread that at least one of the girls' SM accounts was publicly viewable. If, for instance one or the other's FB/Twitter/SC, etc was viewable by anyone, if this WAS a planned, targeted killing, it would have likely been easy for a predator to find out where the girls went most frequently, and it sounds like the bridge was a favorite spot, at least for Liberty.This may be why LE made the comments about being aware of what our kids are doing. They had likely already viewed the girls' SM accounts, and if indeed, they were set to be publicly viewed by anyone, that would raise a lot of concern, and make the suspect pool that much bigger. We all need to make sure our kids are practicing safe habits online.I know that the BSA, for one, has made basic internet safety one of the merit pins for Cubs, and I hope schools(and parents) are doing the same.

Yes all her SM user names were publicly viewable. Also on one of LGs SM pages there was a photo of her with another girl at a rural intersection. (Right at her home? ) that had the street sign clearly showing 300N i believe it was.. very dangerous, any predator could have found them that way IMO

Do any statistics exist for double abductions/murders? I couldn't find any by searching online. It seems rare though, so rare that the only similar case being discussed was in Iowa 5 years ago. These crimes included multiple victims and occurred in broad daylight on a weekday afternoon in a wooded area. Obviously a very confident perp in either case, even if not related.

I don't think we are likely to hear anything new until after 4/24 when SW results may be back. JMO.

In this modern world where DNA results can be fast tracked and received within a couple of days as was that at the crime scene, if LE has publicly stated that the SW results on RL's home place will take 6 weeks (did they or is that speculation?) then imo they're not anticipating anything of significance will come of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with you. It's frustrating, and someone knows this guy. Someone birthed/raised something this guy. He possibly went to school as a kid kept in touch with someone somewhere. I didn't keep in touch with people but I go to the grocery store someone recognizes me. It makes me wonder if that one person out there is far away and hasn't even heard about this case. But who knows. IMO always

IMO I think it's safe to say RL had nothing to do with the murderers. You don't have to have a degree from Harvard to understand that based off the statements from LE, RL had been cleared. However he was an habitual violator who knew the consequences would be stern if he was caught behind the wheel and that is why IMO he lied to LE. They were able to prove he wasn't be truthful and IMO he was advised by his attorney to admit to guilt due to the media and people on social media assuming he had a part in the murderers. 3 years in prison is not an unusual sentence for a habitual violator. IMO BG played a lead role in the brutal killing of those girls and due to the brutality, IMO these girls are now part of a long ongoing list of killings by BG that could started many years ago. IMO the padding you see in the photo of BG is probably like football padding to protect him from any type of injury especially in the groin area. IMO BG is an opportunist he scopes out an area and then randomly lies in wait for his next victim. IMO he isn't from the areas he targets, which IMO are small town locations where there is access to water and wooded terrain. IMO the reason that LE is at a standstill in this case is because he understands the game and he has probably spent countless hours on the internet researching how to avoid getting apprended. IMO he is between the age of 50-55 and when he chooses his next area, he is a survivalist that lives off the land and remains for the most part out of sight from the locals. IMO once something leaks that could blow his cover like a photo etc....He loads up and discreetly and swiftly leaves he area. IMO he gets his thrills off not getting caught and thinks even with technology he is smarter than LE.IMO he hunts for girls preteen and teen.

Can anyone post a reference to where the Bicycle Bridge Rd guy was "cleared"? I have only seen statements that say "at this time" he is not a suspect - which is basically what they are saying about RL, too.

My search of the internet for a definition of "cleared" in this context has come up empty. If anyone else has more success, please share.

Otherwise it appears "cleared from being a suspect" is as close as it gets. Someone earlier suggested "cleared" is a word used by the media, as opposed to LE.

Rather amusing though, when a case is closed/solved/suspect convicted, LE refers to the case as being cleared.

This is MSM saying LE publicly "cleared" the person at the bicycle road search

Delphi police publicly cleared the man from the search warrant on Bicycle Bridge Road, but threats were posted on social media, prompting authorities to again tell people not to harass the man because he was not involved in the killings.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/24/high-publicity-investigation-means-keeping-low-profile/98214716/

Thanks for posting, however this MSM article does NOT quote anyone in LE stating that BRB guy was cleared - it is just a reporter stating that LE has publicly cleared him. Please provide a direct quote from LE stating he was cleared.

I am just thinking - if this was the perps first ever time doing this then how confident would you have to be to kidnap two victims at the same time ?

Libby weighed 200 lb according to the FBI poster which is 14 stone so not exactly a easy target even without Abby.

Do any statistics exist for double abductions/murders? I couldn't find any by searching online. It seems rare though, so rare that the only similar case being discussed was in Iowa 5 years ago. These crimes included multiple victims and occurred in broad daylight on a weekday afternoon in a wooded area. Obviously a very confident perp in either case, even if not related.

Try looking through these.

https://www.google.com/search?q=u.s...re+than+one+victim&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us

My search of the internet for a definition of "cleared" in this context has come up empty. If anyone else has more success, please share.

Otherwise it appears "cleared from being a suspect" is as close as it gets. Someone earlier suggested "cleared" is a word used by the media, as opposed to LE.

Rather amusing though, when a case is closed/solved/suspect convicted, LE refers to the case as being cleared.

I know what you mean. LE have said so many things in their press conferences about this case but not really saying anything of value. JMO. I'm hoping they have received the right tip and are unto someone and just waiting for the right moment (enough evidence) to arrest the perp or perps who murdered these to beautiful girls. Hope surveillance is being done if they suspect someone and he or they trip up somehow.

I am just thinking - if this was the perps first ever time doing this then how confident would you have to be to kidnap two victims at the same time ?

Libby weighed 200 lb according to the FB poster which is 14 stone so not exactly a easy target even without Abby.

Two healthy and active girls, at that.

IMO I think it's safe to say RL had nothing to do with the murderers. You don't have to have a degree from Harvard to understand that based off the statements from LE, RL had been cleared. However he was an habitual violator who knew the consequences would be stern if he was caught behind the wheel and that is why IMO he lied to LE. They were able to prove he wasn't be truthful and IMO he was advised by his attorney to admit to guilt due to the media and people on social media assuming he had a part in the murderers. 3 years in prison is not an unusual sentence for a habitual violator. IMO BG played a lead role in the brutal killing of those girls and due to the brutality, IMO these girls are now part of a long ongoing list of killings by BG that could started many years ago. IMO the padding you see in the photo of BG is probably like football padding to protect him from any type of injury especially in the groin area. IMO BG is an opportunist he scopes out an area and then randomly lies in wait for his next victim. IMO he isn't from the areas he targets, which IMO are small town locations where there is access to water and wooded terrain. IMO the reason that LE is at a standstill in this case is because he understands the game and he has probably spent countless hours on the internet researching how to avoid getting apprended. IMO he is between the age of 50-55 and when he chooses his next area, he is a survivalist that lives off the land and remains for the most part out of sight from the locals. IMO once something leaks that could blow his cover like a photo etc....He loads up and discreetly and swiftly leaves he area. IMO he gets his thrills off not getting caught and thinks even with technology he is smarter than LE.IMO he hunts for girls preteen and teen.

Could be... does anyone have any other statistics handy for serial killers if there's a common denominator for their jobs other than the obvious truck-driving link, which has been stated by the FBI, is the best job to have if you're a serial killer. I'm just wondering what the second, third, the 4th xcetera job is, and other commonalities that may have emerged a pattern with the current known serial killers today. It would be great if we could put together our own possible profile from what we have available . it's pretty unnerving that many weeks ago the FBI said they were working on having a profile ready soon and we never heard another peep about it. My belief is they've had that done for a while now but chosen not to release it to the public.. possibly because it would make it obvious what the cause of death was and/ or confirm SA , or some other circumstance which they do not want anyone to know if they saw the profile..

Could be... does anyone have any other statistics handy for serial killers if there's a common denominator for their jobs other than the obvious truck-driving link, which has been stated by the FBI, is the best job to have if you're a serial killer. I'm just wondering what the second, third, the 4th xcetera job is, and other commonalities that may have emerged a pattern with the current known serial killers today. It would be great if we could put together our own possible profile from what we have available . it's pretty unnerving that many weeks ago the FBI said they were working on having a profile ready soon and we never heard another peep about it. My belief is they've had that done for a while now but chosen not to release it to the public.. possibly because it would make it obvious what the cause of death was and/ or confirm SA , or some other circumstance which they do not want anyone to know if they saw the profile..

I was just reading statistics. Let me find the link and also make sure it wasn't already posted here.

Edit to add link:

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Thanks for posting, however this MSM article does NOT quote anyone in LE stating that BRB guy was cleared - it is just a reporter stating that LE has publicly cleared him. Please provide a direct quote from LE stating he was cleared.

Indeed the media uses the word "cleared" quite liberally. In another case, this reporter ran with the headline that the jury cleared the accused.

http://www.toledoblade.com/State/20...-beating-death-of-woman-in-southern-Ohio.html

I’m still hung up on the Freedom Bridge that crosses trail walkers over the Hoosier Heartland Highway. Never seen it 100% confirmed where the drop off point was. Could the possibility exist that the girls could have been observed crossing the Freedom Bridge by the perp driving south on the Heartland Highway?

attachment.php

Perhaps, they even noticed the vehicle slowing down while looking at them. After the vehicle traveled under the Freedom Bridge, perhaps the girls noticed the vehicle turning right onto Main St.

attachment.php

As the vehicle continued on Main St., the girls could have still observed it from the bridge and vice versa.

attachment.php

Just off off Main St., the vehicle could make a right turn onto Old IN 25.

attachment.php

Old IN 25 becomes 300N as it loops back around with Freedom Bridge still visible.

attachment.php

In just a matter of minutes, the perp could have continued driving on 300N until reaching the cemetery, parked and worked his way towards the Monon High Bridge, as the girls walked the trail from the Freedom Bridge to the High Bridge, with the events unfolding from there according to the GH videos.

With a drop off time of 1:30 or so near the Freedom Bridge, the girls could have reached the High Bridge within a half hour via the trail. All IMO. all of this would be null and void if there is a different confirmed drop off point.

WOW!!! Impressive Theory!!! Excellent !!! Share this with LE they may habe video of traffic that day!?!

I was just reading statistics. Let me find the link and also make sure it wasn't already posted here.

Edit to add link:

More from this article:

Myth: All serial murderers travel and operate interstate.
Most serial killers have very defined geographic areas of operation. They conduct their killings within comfort zones that are often defined by an anchor point (e.g. place of residence, employment, or residence of a relative). Serial murderers will, at times, spiral their activities outside of their comfort zone, when their confidence has grown through experience or to avoid detection. Very few serial murderers travel interstate to kill.

The few serial killers who do travel interstate to kill fall into a few categories:

• Itinerant individuals who move from place to place.
• Homeless individuals who are transients.
• Individuals whose employment lends itself to interstate or transnational travel, such as truck drivers or those in military service.

Those statistics by occupation may just be in the Bureau's own database.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/apr/05/local/me-serialkillers5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member