IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! Impressive Theory!!! Excellent !!! Share this with LE they may habe video of traffic that day!?!

I would only add that according to time stamps, and the time they were dropped off, I don't think being on this bridge would coincide with the timeframe. I know it was discussed in earlier threads.

When I try to understand something like this, I don't immediately search sex offenders in the area. My instinct is to understand the crime scene and how the suspect moved through the crime scene. In this case, the crime scene extends from the North entrance of the park to the cemetery, and the SE end of the bridge. My next curiosity is how he would have looked after committing the murders. I think he had wet feet.

If this is the same suspect, I have to wonder why there's a 20 mile distance between abduction and bodies in 2012, and less than a mile between abduction and bodies in 2017. Got away with it, getting careless, doing it closer to home, giving more away by accident?

Interrupted by someone calling out for Abby & Libby so he was unable to remove them from the location?

WOW!!! Impressive Theory!!! Excellent !!! Share this with LE they may habe video of traffic that day!?!

Somehow i missed that post originally, great thinking, do they have plate readers along this roadway?

My thinking is this. Libby was at the S end of the bridge, she possibly could have passed BG with nothing that bothered her. Abby could have been further away from her because Libby was going to take more pictures of her. BG passed Abby, Libby was getting ready to take her pic, BG turned around headed back toward Abby, Libby switched to video caught BG and possibly him grabbing Abby. BG could have either had a knife to Abby's throat or a gun, yelled to Libby not to move. Libby then put her phone in her pocket and did what she was told for fear of him harming Abby. He could have been in complete control of Abby the entire time, got to Libby and instructed them down the hill. This could be why "they" never ran because he already had control of Abby from a distance and Libby did not run.

Out of general curiosity, and this is posed mostly toward those who are in the "RL=BG" camp...I am curious what direction you would head if the SW results pointed away from RL? This is obviously hypothetical, as we aren't at the 6 week mark yet, and have no way to know what the SW will or won't reveal. Would you think we would still be looking at a local? SK? Something else?

I think it is highly possible that a stun gun was used on one girl and the other girl was ordered down the hill or I will stun her again. The second girl was not stunned. If only one was stunned that would show that the other girl did not leave her friend. The BG may have only planned on one abduction but opportunity presented itself. JMHO

My thinking is this. Libby was at the S end of the bridge, she possibly could have passed BG with nothing that bothered her. Abby could have been further away from her because Libby was going to take more pictures of her. BG passed Abby, Libby was getting ready to take her pic, BG turned around headed back toward Abby, Libby switched to video caught BG and possibly him grabbing Abby. BG could have either had a knife to Abby's throat or a gun, yelled to Libby not to move. Libby then put her phone in her pocket and did what she was told for fear of him harming Abby. He could have been in complete control of Abby the entire time, got to Libby and instructed them down the hill. This could be why "they" never ran because he already had control of Abby from a distance and Libby did not run.

Good thinking but BG looked a distance away in the frames released to the public that Libby captured. I didn't see anyone else around unless LE manipulated the image to remove them, and his head was down rather than looking at anyone.

I think it is highly possible that a stun gun was used on one girl and the other girl was ordered down the hill or I will stun her again. The second girl was not stunned. If only one was stunned that would show that the other girl did not leave her friend. The BG may have only planned on one abduction but opportunity presented itself. JMHO

Look on YouTube when grown police officers tase each other as a test. IMO, not very likely on the bridge itself.

In this modern world where DNA results can be fast tracked and received within a couple of days as was that at the crime scene, if LE has publicly stated that the SW results on RL's home place will take 6 weeks (did they or is that speculation?) then imo they're not anticipating anything of significance will come of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
it looks like the turnaround time is quite a bit longer in indiana if there is a suspect in mind. So there estimation of 4 to 6 weeks seems right on.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/rpt/2010-R-0086.htm

it looks like the turnaround time is quite a bit longer in indiana if there is a suspect in mind. So there estimation of 4 to 6 weeks seems right on.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/rpt/2010-R-0086.htm

LE has remarked numerous times there is No Suspect.

Besides, that link is from data that is seven years old. Given continual forensic advancements, that's a very long time.

Out of general curiosity, and this is posed mostly toward those who are in the "RL=BG" camp...I am curious what direction you would head if the SW results pointed away from RL? This is obviously hypothetical, as we aren't at the 6 week mark yet, and have no way to know what the SW will or won't reveal. Would you think we would still be looking at a local? SK? Something else?

SE.

Six weeks is not a lot of time here. If the investigators had very little evidence or clues and were pleading with the public for help, maybe I'd agree. They've just said they collected a lot of evidence. We know the girls were found less than 24 hours after they were last known to be alive. It's going to take time to interview and reinterview hundreds of people, check alibis and sort into clear or worth a closer look, analyze all the evidence and run down all of the credible tips. They're making progress, IMO, or they'd be urgently asking for help.

Good thinking but BG looked a distance away in the frames released to the public that Libby captured. I didn't see anyone else around unless LE manipulated the image to remove them, and his head was down rather than looking at anyone.

I think he was a distance away, the stills were also cropped. Remember that one little dark spot that we thought might have been Abby's sweater?

I am just thinking - if this was the perps first ever time doing this then how confident would you have to be to kidnap two victims at the same time ?

Libby weighed 200 lb according to the FBI poster which is 14 stone so not exactly a easy target even without Abby.

It would take a very confident and arrogant person with nothing to lose, maybe went through a recent significant event in life, such as divorce or job loss. Or has a history of abusive and mentally ill parents growing up. He probably had at least a gun and zip ties.

I think he was a distance away, the stills were also cropped. Remember that one little dark spot that we thought might have been Abby's sweater?

I can't get over he had his head down. It's possible your theory is correct and that is only a fraction of time so maybe so.

Hi guys! This is my first time posting here. I just had a thought that I felt might be worth tossing out there. I wonder if LG and AW played "Pokémon Go." I know they were walking around out in the wilderness, and I couldn't help but wonder if they might have been playing the game. Hence, a possible reason LG might have been actively using her phone camera. This could be waaaaaaay out there, but I could see someone using a game like PG to lure kids into isolation. Just a thought...

"Well, once there was always dark. If you ask me, the light’s winning.”

It would take a very confident and arrogant person with nothing to lose, maybe went through a recent significant event in life, such as divorce or job loss. Or has a history of abusive and mentally ill parents growing up. He probably had at least a gun and zip ties.

Maybe that's it , somebody who has nothing to lose by committing this crime.

He did it wide out in the open , took two girls and left behind crucial evidence in video and audio form.

Happy Easter to you too, gliving! :)

The point of my post was exactly what you just said. (BBM and enlarged in my original post)

If you were following the convo at the time, we were talking about media and how they reword things and attribute quotes to LE that aren't necessarily true. (at least, that's what I was talking about)

IOW, I don't trust most MSM. I trust LE, however.

Hope you all have a great Easter! Dinner here is at 6 for anyone interested. :D

Maybe they really were quoting LE?

Maybe they really do feel that RL is not a suspect but maybe someone else had access to his house (while he was gone?) and that was the reason for the SW being linked to the murders.

Very interesting, an impressive percentage are pending or solved. I notice some in a similar age range involve other juveniles, even groups of juveniles, however in this case that doesn't account for BG. If not for that photo appearing to be an adult, a local pack of young punks would be my #1 theory and a confrontational, sexual aggressive situation got totally out of control. It seems every town has at least one group of current juvenile delinquents and iirc it was mentioned the trail was a youth hangout.

LIst of Murdered American Children
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_American_children

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So that "SE" is "something else"? What might that be, IYO? (again...assuming the SW were to clear RL thoroughly)
SE.

Six weeks is not a lot of time here. If the investigators had very little evidence or clues and were pleading with the public for help, maybe I'd agree. They've just said they collected a lot of evidence. We know the girls were found less than 24 hours after they were last known to be alive. It's going to take time to interview and reinterview hundreds of people, check alibis and sort into clear or worth a closer look, analyze all the evidence and run down all of the credible tips. They're making progress, IMO, or they'd be urgently asking for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member