IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT
My grandson was diagnosed with idiopathic severe aplastic anemia in September 2016. March 2017 the results of a study of his DNA came in. I know he is not the victim of a horrific murder but the meticulous work performed by DNA labs is time consuming. Perhaps forensic DNA phenotyping is happening at a snail's pace RIGHT NOW on genetic material from BG and in time his eye color, hair color etc will connect LE with BG.
Let us pray that is the case.

The murders occurred in February 2017, nearly 3 years after those police reports. It doesn't seem likely to me there is a relationship to 3-year old crimes, IMO.

I didn't say there was any relationship. I agreed with WebSight.

BTW, sorry for the half quote; posting is being blocked because of something suspicious on the site.

BBM

My comment was in reply to this:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by WebSight
I also think that RL calling police rather than confronting the person show us what his inclined response would be. How this is used against him I do not understand. I would say it dispels the idea that he would be enraged and confrontational in a trespassing situation. jmo, still.

We don't even know if the girls were on his land that day. Have I missed something ?

Though this motive is possible, I don't think it is very likely as there is no evidence of a "build up" with RL. Though he was burgalized, trespassing through his "back twenty" seems to have been fairly common. Yet, RL only reported them on what, two occasions?

In addition, there is no evidence of RL say, aggressively confronting trespassers, posting ominous signage, conducting "security patrols" on the property, frequently calling the police demanding action on real or imagined trespassers or say, self declaring himself a "guardian" of the public trails near his property.

My guess is that RL, while undestandibly not liking burglars or condoning trespassers seems to have been very hands off regarding local youth and their activities.

David Westerfield had no criminal history. He'd just had Danielle van Dam and her mother into his home several days prior to kidnapping, very probably SA her, and murdering her. The coroner could not determine SA because her body was too decomposed after being in the elements for 3+ weeks. I'm not sure they ever determined COD, either. His actions and behavior caused LE to focus on him from the jump. Evidence says he's good for the murder and he's currently on death row.

LE will have interviewed people about people of interest and who have red flags surrounding them. Until LE makes any statements as to RL or anyone else being the killer we will not know. IMO

The dates are off by 3 years but that's okay.

I don't know, but with this break in and/Or trespassing on his property in the past, it makes it more likely
IMO that he'd go after someone especially if they're kids.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The bridge is not his property though, or the trails.

I actually added more to that post which expanded on this original response. I would love it if you would read the new post. Someday I will get this posting thing right! I always have to rewrite!

Your example, I am not understanding what you mean as it pertains to RL being more likely to go after kids?
Well, we don't know if there were other annoyances or situations.

I used the example of 3 of us (women in our 50s and 60s)
chasing the van with the car break in artists in it as an example of how smart people can do stupid things.
We acted in the moment. We were really ticked that they did it within yards of us. It was almost like they were taunting us. So, we gave chase
and they were probably laughing the whole time about those 3 old women trying to catch them with those tennis racquets. (Had we caught them? No telling what would have happened. Which is why we were seriously reprimanded.)

Yesterday afternoon I got a pop-up (while on websleuths) that said Apple was infected with a virus (I was using my iPad) and that I must follow the instructions. Was told not to ignore warning and not to exit. So, following our house/office rule, I immediately powered off and rebooted. We never click into an unknown site. When I turned ipad back on, everything seemed ok. FYO
Hope this helps. :scared:

https://ipadhelp.com/tutorial/iphone-ipad-remove-adwarevirus/

https://www.lifewire.com/protect-ipad-from-malware-viruses-1994368

Just surfing to infected and malicious websites can cause this problem even if you don't click or d/l anything. Windows is more vulnerable but there are more exploits everyday with Apple as well.

I think the attraction is nature. Trails that let you walk in peace in view of beautiful trees, a creek etc.

We have something a little bit similar in the small town where I live. Many pieces to the area are in disrepair and I often tell my husband I am surprised the township even allows people to access some parts bc of disrepair and liability. But we still spend hours on the trails. They are still walkable and full of fresh air and don't require a lot of upkeep. They still take you through the woods and along little creeks. Some parts are beautiful!

We see at least two other groups and several dog walkers every time we go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I currently live in NW Arkansas. There are over 300 miles of trail with a few counties. There ar allot of people, myself included, that walk/hike trails on a weekly basis. I have met young families as well as older couples with walkers. Being outside, away from the sounds of civilization is very relaxing and is good exercise. All moo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BTW, sorry for the half quote; posting is being blocked because of something suspicious on the site.

BBM

quote_icon.png
I also think that RL calling police rather than confronting the person show us what his inclined response would be. How this is used against him I do not understand. I would say it dispels the idea that he would be enraged and confrontational in a trespassing situation. jmo, still.

Does anyone know if he reported it through 911 or if those transcripts were ever released? That would show his state of mind in the face of trespassing...and, if not enraged or threatening, would confirm your suspicions.

We don't even know if the girls were on his land in that day. Have I missed something ?

Correct, if the theory that they crossed the creek from the south side of bridge then it would seem that is where they ended up being when they were murdered. Jmo

Well, we don't know if there were other annoyances or situations.

I used the example of 3 of us (women in our 50s and 60s)
chasing the van with the car break in artists in it as an example of how smart people can do stupid things.
We acted in the moment. We were really ticked that they did it within yards of us. It was almost like they were taunting us. So, we gave chase
and they were probably laughing the whole time about those 3 old women trying to catch them with those tennis racquets. (Had we caught them? No telling what would have happened. Which is why we were seriously reprimanded.)

Thanks for explaining, I get what you mean now. I see your point. I think the difference here, for me anyway, is that RL would have to have enough prolonged anger to actually pursue the girls that far and then kill them and get them back to his property or march them back to his property and then kill them. It is not like he would have found them on his property and then killed them "in the moment." We have to put him on that bridge.

I know what you mean about confronting in the moment though, I did something similar in the past. I got a reprimand too.

(Same here)

( Eileen I sent you a message, same thing, if on Google chrome, this happened to me. I resolved by opening chrome. Hitting three vertical dots top right, settings, under advances I hit all sites and​ deleted ones that included words such as ads and ones I didn't recognize going to, deleting them didn't hurt my phone period. I made sure my pop ups blocker was on as well it solved my issue. Hope it helps. I was just as frustratall I have is the phone.) iLike everyone talking the DNA stuff too I'm just watching for now spot marking off your post.

Well.......we'd had break ins of cars in an area where we'd play tennis.

One day, a break in occurred about 20 yards from us. Several of us, all older women, gave chase. We were reprimanded by the cops ("how are you going to stop a bullet with that tennis racquet") but the fact they did a break in so close to us was more maddening than it was frightening.

Curious, if you had caught them. Did you plan on murdering them so brutally that even the most seasoned LE would be visibly shaken at the PC?

If you can't clear it by Googling for a fix, do you regularly back up your phone data? On iPhone and iPad you can do encrypted backups that save all your account information. A non-encrypted back up will not save those things like email servers, non-standard ports, etc. I do not store passwords except the ones to my multiple email accounts.

Did you check the phone setting for which apps you allow access to? Hard to say without knowing what the pop up is or your phone's OS.
It's a stupid you won something crapola. I have tried everything can't get rid of it
Only on websleuths.

I also believe I saw a quote stating as to the immense complexity of this case. Perhaps I am missing the complex part of man kills girls and dumps in his back yard. Feel free to help me understand the complex nature of this theory.

BBM

quote_icon.png

WADR, because someone didn't kill anyone in a similar situation three years prior doesn't mean they did or didn't kill someone three years later. We were not there, and we do it know what happened on that bridge, or even earlier in that day, week, month or years preceding the murders. We don't know who killed Abby and Libby. I certainly don't because I was not there nor do I know what evidence LE has on anyone. I do have my suspicions based on a lot of factors, however.

Craig Peyer stopped and made sexually inappropriate gestures and comments to more than a few female motorists he'd pull over as a CHP officer. He'd never killed any of them before the night he strangled Cara Knott and threw her body over a bridge, and then went back to his patrol car and finished his shift. Read Peyer's actions and statements after Cara was murdered by him if you want to spot red flags. Too bad for Cara Knott CHP ignored complaints from other women about his behavior.

Thanks for explaining, I get what you mean now. I see your point. I think the difference here, for me anyway, is that RL would have to have enough prolonged anger to actually pursue the girls that far and then kill them and get them back to his property or march them back to his property and then kill them. It is not like he would have found them on his property and then killed them "in the moment." We have to put him on that bridge.

I know what you mean about confronting in the moment though, I did something similar in the past. I got a reprimand too.

Do we know for sure the perp pursued them a long distance? I suppose if the property owner or any other area resident was involved (and RL still feels like a big IF to me), they could've also been walking back and seen something they didn't like as they passed too. We technically don't know where or why the perp entered the trails.

Too bad we don't have more info about the video footage. Maybe it would show some evidence of sustained anger or lack thereof...or back and forth arguing between the perp(s) and the girls.

It's also possible the person who confronted them initially didn't immediately intend to kill them, but things escalated and the perp took it further than intended.

I still slightly lean toward a local...probably not RL (but haven't completely, 100% ruled him out).

It's a stupid you won something crapola. I have tried everything can't get rid of it
Only on websleuths.

What does the popup say and what OS phone? iOS or Android? Did you try clearing your history and rebooting your phone? Clear the browser history And power it off, wait 30 seconds or so and power it back on. My iPhone and iPad sometimes hang and only a reboot fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme