IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you , so we don't know anything on the person who found the bodies ?
Not in MSM or stated by LE. What I will offer on this topic is:

If you go to the scanner thread and to post #2 (by me) and look at the last message - it is extremely likely at that point the girls had just been found. That file name, at the time I provide within that file, might be worth a listen. Just remember that nothing you hear or is transcribed or paraphrased on that thread can be brought to this thread.

I have seen a lot of people comment about how the killer may have struck on that particular day, because he knew that Delphi schools had the day off. Does anyone know when their regular school day ends? I'm only asking, because I have an 8th-grader myself and she gets off school at 2:30. Because of that, I never considered the idea that BG must have known it was a school holiday to be relevant. Local kids may walk the trails after school, regardless of the day off. BG just ran into them a few minutes earlier than he could have on a school day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many neighbors doesRL have?

Are there cabins in there anywhere?

I'm not sure where "in there" is but there is what appears to be a cabin on the property right beside the one at the end of the road that goes under the bridge. It's fairly close to the creek; one of our members posted a pic of it and I've seen another pic somewhere on the net.

Plus, there is that red barn at the guy's property at the end of the bridge that Julie Melvin showed in her video.

I haven't found a name. And we aren't allowed to sleuth neighbors. Unless maybe we were to discover one of them also had a PC SW and we asked for permission.

Omg ..i am asking permission....can we sleuth, and are we allowed to share YouTube video??please

My Opinions only.....and sorry if its already been posted.

Does the public have RL's criminal history record?

IIRC someone posted a record of his DUI's.....and they all seemed to be within the past few years ( IIRC)

not sure what to make of someone in thier 70's to decide to just take risks and get DUI's......

- No criminal history when RL was younger?.....hmmmmmmm

again....just thinking out loud

Some facts from early on indicate to me they knew this was bigger than two girls murdered in a small town in Indiana, but the SW's threw me for a loop. I'd wondered why they were going after locals, in the first week after the murders. I think what spooked LE is A) Whatever Libby recorded on her cell phone, and B) The brazen act of criminality which occurred, I think LE were shocked at how quickly it was over with.

MOO is they assumed it was a local. After all, even a lot of locals had no idea the bridge was there until the murders happened, which is common with old, out-of-the-way abandoned railroad and industrial properties. MOO is the perp was banking on this, and the fact that, as RL stated in an interview early on, nothing bad had ever happened around that bridge, before, and I believe him. The perp probably figured that LE would first go after locals, which put even further distance between him and the crime. Does he live within 60-100 miles? Maybe. He could live a lot further away from that, even.

As others have noted, we have not just one, but two victims. Not many abduction crimes perpetrated even by SK's involve two victims, and one must wonder if this is not the perp's first rodeo. I stumbled upon the Colonial Parkway murders case on here the other day, and man is it spooky, but the MO is somewhat similar. Two victims were murdered in each case, which certainly is rare.

In those cases, the perp went from sloppy in his methods, to more organized and slick in his methods. Hate to say it, but MOO is the perp in this case in Delphi is experienced, and that is what really got to LE after the first several days, as in they knew it had to be an outsider, and a targeted set of murders.

By "targeted" I mean this is a SK who stalks his prey and goes after vulnerable women, perhaps all of them juveniles. The perp could have researched the bridge and the area around it, online, for months, or perhaps he has a list of kill spots he's researched. Perp visits, could be wearing his regular street clothes or whatever, recons the area, sees how busy it seems. MOO is he knew Delphi schools had the day off, and that was one of several factors which led to the murders, and another big one would have been the weather.

We haven't had even a PC in several weeks, now. I think LE knows it's a SK, perhaps one that has struck several times beforehand.
Excellent post imo!

That is not why LE stated they served a PC SW on the 17th of March. Kim Riley said it was due to tips and interviews they'd developed since the murders so LE did not wait 5 weeks because they wanted to. They need probable cause that satisfies a judge.

You're correct. I feel like I have sometimers today. Still wonder about the foot prints though. Pretty unanswerable question, but I'd be curious if there were some where did they go to, or lead to. Ik I can't let it go. I'm trying.😊

Jmo I think if the girls knew him by name, others would know him and know him from the image. If LE asked the parents what grown men the girls knew, and asked friends what older males they knew, I think it would have clicked that BL is "Bob so and so" for example.

My Opinions only.....and sorry if its already been posted.

Does the public have RL's criminal history record?

IIRC someone posted a record of his DUI's.....and they all seemed to be within the past few years ( IIRC)

not sure what to make of someone in thier 70's to decide to just take risks and get DUI's......

- No criminal history when RL was younger?.....hmmmmmmm

again....just thinking out loud

Maybe his heavy drinking began later in life. It happens.

LOL there has to be a better way.
My phone is working ok now we will see what happens.
I wish us luck lol
You should check your computer for all programmes installed. Through the control panel if you're on windows.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm probably the only one who didn't know this but I recently discovered that SWs are sometimes listed in the State of Indiana Public Courts Records.

For whatever reason, the one on RL's property is not listed but I was looking at someone else's records and it showed one warrant for a residence and another was a warrant for a phone. No info was given regarding the findings.

I have no idea what the court's criteria is for including Sws in a person's records.

A search warrant case number will have MC included (Miscellaneous Criminal)

Did it say on what date those warrants were served? If it is someone whose property borders the trail area and it happened in the week after the crime, or if the person gave interviews or were ever named by police, you could write a mod and ask if we can have permission to sleuth the person.

Not in MSM or stated by LE. What I will offer on this topic is:

If you go to the scanner thread and to post #2 (by me) and look at the last message - it is extremely likely at that point the girls had just been found. That file name, at the time I provide within that file, might be worth a listen. Just remember that nothing you hear or is transcribed or paraphrased on that thread can be brought to this thread.

Only that it was a neighbor. http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...very-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/

I have seen a lot of people comment about how the killer may have struck on that particular day, because he knew that Delphi schools had the day off. Does anyone know when their regular school day ends? I'm only asking, because I have an 8th-grader myself and she gets off school at 2:30. Because of that, I never considered the idea that BG must have known it was a school holiday to be relevant. Local kids may walk the trails after school, regardless of the day off. BG just ran into them a few minutes earlier than he could have on a school day.

Didn't even think of this, my youngest gets out 215. But middle school is different.315 so not sure about that area schools times.

Jmo I think if the girls knew him by name, others would know him and know him from the image. If LE asked the parents what grown men the girls knew, and asked friends what older males they knew, I think it would have clicked that BL is "Bob so and so" for example.

Agreed. I wonder if anything like that has been checked with parents and has caused LE to watch or collect evidence on an individual.

Didn't even think of this, my youngest gets out 215. But middle school is different.315 so not sure about that area schools times.
I'm a bit more alarmed by the date itself, if I am not mistaken, were there not two similar crimes also committed on the 13'th of a month?

Did it say on what date those warrants were served? If it is someone whose property borders the trail area and it happened in the week after the crime, or if the person gave interviews or were ever named by police, you could write a mod and ask if we can have permission to sleuth the person.

The ones I found didn't have anything to do with the murders. I was just looking at someone else and noticed them.

Maybe his heavy drinking began later in life. It happens.

absolutley......

I was wondering if there was more besides th DUI's......specifically when RL was younger ......late teens - 20's age

My heart breaks fresh every day for Abby & Libby's families. I pray for them often.

I have to comment on the strength & integrity i see from LE , & every professional person not seen by us that was involved in the search, recovery, investigation, thru the funerals of these girls. There have been no "leaks" of pics or videos from active crime scene, or bodies in transit, or any of the other heartbreaking, horrendous tasks that so many professionals had to go thru during this case.

This lack of leaks from professionals involved in all levels in this investigation says so much about the respect the people of Delphi have for one another.

I know that sometimes LE in other places appear to have issues with lack of knowlege or apparent ability to ask for assistance, lack of training, lack of respect for self & others, lack of commitment or conscience regarding their jobs, and it really shows( Midlothian). I don't see that here at all. Delphi LE are making eye contact with people they are talking to, they are vague, ( infuriating) , but I don't see any signs of shirking responsibility. Delphi LE is on the ball as far as in can see and understand.

God bless Delphi people & LE. I can not imagine the day- to- day these people are going thru.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member