IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't fit the criteria hun. Is what I read.
Oh? What criteria?
I must have missed some things the last day or so, thanks.

ETA, never mind I got it! Amber Alert! Thanks
still wondering if I missed anything else.

Altering the perps image, imo, can lead one down the confirmation bias hole.

Maybe so I just feel the nose is distorted. Imo as long as it's not making him look like someone in a photo that's not a suspect a real person. I don't see the harm in alignment of obvious pixel flaw.but I do understand where your coming from. And I would hope they get permissions before posting, I know or think most do. Imo always

My guess is LE knows where RL was every minute by now, and it wasn't the bridge/park between 2-4pm. That latest interview convinced me he is not their suspect. Or connected in any way.

My thoughts as well. I also think if they knew or even suspected BG was already in custody we wouldn't have heard optimism isn't high and (imo) I would see no reason for them to just be playing coy with that remark - if they thought BG was behind bars already there would be no need to be worried about tipping him off or causing him run.

JMO

Oh? What criteria?
I must have missed some things the last day or so, thanks.

ETA, never mind I got it! Amber Alert! Thanks
still wondering if I missed anything else.
😜 it's okay! Not sure, the last info I remember was the interview where everyone felt disappointed because, LE s said (something) wasn't too high. Morale-ish word. Gah I always forget the word someone will correct me for you. It was on sound cloud.or something radio interview I believe. Hth

If, perhaps, the reason why the cs is in that particular area on RL's back 40, near the creek is bc the girls were walked "down the hill" from an outbuilding around, near RL's property. It's been my thought all along that this is the reason for PC SW at his home , barn, etc.
In a small town everybody knows everybody's business and could have known RL was out for the day and his property would be safe to use for nefarious reasons. So BG+whomever took the girls there first.

Even if his property, outbuildings wasn't used for nefarious purpose, maybe his property was a better place to park near, remove girls from car and walk them from there, and not be seen from the cemetery, trailhead entrances where family was still possibly parked and searching thru the night.

Reason why they removed his truck & searched? He gave someone a ride or someone borrowed his truck transporting girls ? while he was gone with friends and family doing whatever he was doing til 630 pm 2/13.
JMO. Speculating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

If, perhaps, the reason why the cs is in that particular area on RL's back 40, near the creek is bc the girls were walked "down the hill" from an outbuilding around, near RL's property. It's been my thought all along that this is the reason for PC SW at his home , barn, etc.
In a small town everybody knows everybody's business and could have known RL was out for the day and his property would be safe to use for nefarious reasons. So BG+whomever took the girls there first.

Even if his property, outbuildings wasn't used for nefarious purpose, maybe his property was a better place to park near, remove girls from car and walk them from there, and not be seen from the cemetery, trailhead entrances where family was still possibly parked and searching thru the night.

Reason why they removed his truck & searched? He gave someone a ride or someone borrowed his truck transporting girls ? while he was gone with friends and family doing whatever he was doing til 630 pm 2/13.
JMO. Speculating.

Gosh.Hazelnutty your full of all these new ideas to sleuth on!Thank you, I like it and I see it as feasible imo always. Because we don't know which hill.

Gosh.Hazelnutty your full of all these new ideas to sleuth on!Thank you, I like it and I see it as feasible imo always. Because we don't know which hill.
Much easier to speculate and theorize amongst kind members and friends, for sure.

Sadly, I don't think LE has any idea who did this awful crime. I think they have eliminated a lot of RSOs and local men, which is a good thing.

But I don't think they have a solid suspect that they are certain of yet.

Confusion, there seems to be a line in the original version of the head fix, it runs imo through the, what I think is a stash, cross the lower part of the nose and throuh the cheek that's in the sun. If you see it, think you could work aligning it as well? I have another member on the case as well. I'd be curious to see the difference in both. If you don't mind of course.Imo always

I do have a copy that I had done earlier that lines the face up better, but I had also done some work with shadows, contrast, etc. The thing that surprised me about it is that it does look like he may be wearing glasses in that one (at least to my eyes). I see no sign of them in any of the others. I've added it here, but may try another in a day or so.
closeup.jpg

Admin Note

It took 2 admins over 2 hours to clean up this thread. Not happening again. We're not housekeepers or editors. There are THOUSANDS of other cases here we take care of so obviously we won't assign one mod to babysit one thread that remains so out of control because a few refuse to abide by the rules and TOS.

Be advised - starting right now, the line has been firmly drawn. We will no longer tolerate the bickering, rumor mongering, baiting, condescending tones toward fellow posters and TOTAL lack of tolerance for differing opinions. Nor will we permit the WILD speculation based on no semblance of fact. (including speculation about the victims' families knowledge and/or status of current relationship).

Several members' posting privileges have been suspended after cleaning up this thread. Websleuths is not a "free for all" site. We have Rules. It is each members' responsibility to familiarize themselves. Clearly WS is not for everyone. For those who find the rules intolerable, below are links to two sites you may find a better fit for your posting style. :)

Reddit

Topix

*Please bump as needed*
:bump:

Much easier to speculate and theorize amongst kind members and friends, for sure.

Isn't that the truth. :blushing:
Its good to have different opinions makes one use their noodles. I don't care what others opinions are I'm on the fence still it's getting harder to sit on. I need more factual information to rule in or people out.

Isn't that the truth. :blushing:
Its good to have different opinions makes one use their noodles. I don't care what others opinions are I'm on the fence still it's getting harder to sit on. I need more factual information to rule in or people out.

Did you get a chance to listen to the latest interview with LE?

Altering the perps image, imo, can lead one down the confirmation bias hole.
Not sure I understand what you're saying. I haven't made any conclusions to confirm. I've done my best not to change his face or body other than the darkness of shadows and the distraction of the background, but I can see why you might feel they've been altered. Sorry they haven't been any help to you.

The more I look, the more I wonder if it's a fake nose. I know it sounds ridiculous ... and I try not to say mean things about other people. But seriously, his nose is really distinctive and surely if it's real someone would recognise it.

Unless the light and shadows are playing tricks and it's not actually as huge IRL as it appears in the photo. Maybe that's why he hasn't been identified - someone who knows him IRL thinks it can't be him because the photo shows someone with a much bigger honker.

I do have a copy that I had done earlier that lines the face up better, but I had also done some work with shadows, contrast, etc. The thing that surprised me about it is that it does look like he may be wearing glasses in that one (at least to my eyes). I see no sign of them in any of the others. I've added it here, but may try another in a day or so.
View attachment 115576

I think I can finally make out the other eye now! Did you try filter where you take down the red blue green pixel fuzz. I took an down to 0 and it made a big difference. But I'm trying still to learn how to clip and realign because I keep cutting the rest of the image out accidentally lol. Imo always but I like what you did.

the girls' phones pinged all over town. I wonder where RL's phone pinged that day. Delphi, Lafayette?

Ok isn't like it's a "big town" to ping all over ...switches back and forth to the strongest tower connection ...wouldn't even have to move but a couple feet according to the way land lies...and reception would hit different ...I'll get the link I read up on to help out ...bb

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-your-cell-phone-cant-tell-the-police

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I think I can finally make out the other eye now! Did you try filter where you take down the red blue green pixel fuzz. I took an down to 0 and it made a big difference. But I'm trying still to learn how to clip and realign because I keep cutting the rest of the image out accidentally lol. Imo always but I like what you did.

I lightened it a little bit and increased the contrast. I also increased the color saturation on the face so it doesn't blend with the jacket as much. I also smudged the background just so it was easier to see where the head ended.

The more I look, the more I wonder if it's a fake nose. I know it sounds ridiculous ... and I try not to say mean things about other people. But seriously, his nose is really distinctive and surely if it's real someone would recognise it.

Unless the light and shadows are playing tricks and it's not actually as huge IRL as it appears in the photo. Maybe that's why he hasn't been identified - someone who knows him IRL thinks it can't be him because the photo shows someone with a much bigger honker.

Believe me Fruity that nose has bugged me for two days now lol. Could be fake, though I would think unless applied well, it would make things difficult for BG during the attack. Like if it fell of or otherwise. It's just so hard to tell. I personally believe it's a flaw in the pic but I couldn't swear it under oath. Imo always butbstill interesting to think about

I lightened it a little bit and increased the contrast. I also increased the color saturation on the face so it doesn't blend with the jacket as much. I also smudged the background just so it was easier to see where the head ended.
Ah nice, I did find it harder to darken myself because I couldn't see.as much on his shadowy side. Nice work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member