IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole case is devastating. It has has been over two months and the crime has not been solved yet, jmo. A heinous crime in broad daylight where numerous ppl were hanging out. Prayers for the families.

That is a good point. However, some posters think LE found the phone. What do you think? If they did, they could have fingerprints, if you're right. JMO.

Maybe the phone was tossed as BG fled the scene, possibly along Bicycle Bridge Road, initiating the subsequent search warrant. I realize the BG pic was released the previous day, but that pic could have been recovered from the cloud. All IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the phone was tossed as BG fled the scene, possibly along Bicycle Bridge Road, initiating the subsequent search warrant. I realize the BG pic was released the previous day, but that pic could have been recovered from the cloud. All IMO.

I think that is very likely. I just cannot see their attacker/killer allowing them to be in possesion of the very phone/camera that they had previously been pointing in his direction. This would of course prevent the girls from calling 911.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

So, are you saying you believe the blue eye color is a pixel or the true eye color?

As I have no experience with video, and don't know what was done to the image, I'm unable to say. I only know that color can be pulled out of apparently colorless, dark areas of an image with the Shadow Tool in Photoshop (which selectively brightens dark areas) and similar tools in other software. Blue can also appear as an aberration on edges, because most lenses can't perfectly focus all colors in the same plane, but that doesn't appear to be the case here.

I think that is very likely. I just cannot see their attacker/killer allowing them to be in possesion of the very phone/camera that they had previously been pointing in his direction. This would of course prevent the girls from calling 911.

Could not edit...
I meant to say...
If BG took the phone it would prevent a call to 911 or other number.

Just trying this out for size, fwiw.

It seems like whenever there is a composite done of a perp following a heinous crime, it looks pretty much like the one released in this case.
But, what if things were reversed and the perp had all the characteristics profiled, like anxiety with increased drink n/ drugging, a changed appearance, interest in the date of Feb.13th, ect. prior to the murders and became calm, sated and " normal " after the murders?

speculation, imo.
http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-the-investigation

The FBI is looking for anyone who:

• Changed their appearance; cut their hair or drastically changed the way they dress
  • Started abusing drugs or alcohol when they wouldn't have beforehand
  • Has become anxious or irritable
  • Has followed this case and what the media is releasing with a sense that is "not normal"
  • Has a different sleep pattern now
  • Has been having ongoing conversations about where they were on Feb. 13
  • Traveled unexpectedly after Feb. 13
  • Canceled an appointment around Feb. 13
  • Called in sick to work or suddenly skipped a social engagement

Damn Google. Just from following this thread, I'm now seeing a Duluth Trading ad on this page featuring two blue jackets, two men's caps, a work belt, and . . . very weirdly . . . a surgical set with sutures.

I have no experience with phone videos, but with quality DSLR images, especially with RAW files rather than JPEGs, you can indeed pull out detail you never saw in life. That includes both objects and colors. Colors can be enhanced by radically brightening the shadows in an image as well as by increasing saturation. In the blue-eyed image of BG, that's what appears to have been done, along with smoothing the overall image and radically sharpening some edges.
What blue eyed image of BG? How can we discuss something we haven't seen?

His feet appear to be small to me.

I agree, if you compare them to head size, ik head size is questionable as well, but all imo always.

ETA ADMIN NOTE from beach respectfully snipped by me

Is there a link to where this image comes from? I know it is BG but has it been enhanced? If so by who and in what ways? In order to decide what attention or weight to give it members might be interested in that info. TIA

Pantyhose???

This is a great link for people joining us or those wanting a refresh on case details as it gives an overview of the case and investigation.

Delphi: The Investigation

http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-the-investigation

From above: Italics and bold by me

"In a tragic crime like this, really only three people know what happened that day," said Massa. "Two of them are dead - and the other one is the killer."

...it's been a struggle for investigators to keep fake information about the murders from spreading.State police have had to debunk dozens of rumors, including multiple recurring ones that connect the man who owns the property where the girls' bodies were found, Ron Logan, to their murders...Logan was questioned in connection to the murders, but he is not being labeled a suspect.

What blue eyed image of BG? How can we discuss something we haven't seen?

Wasn't in the post I was responding to either, but this one from post #956:

attachment.php

There seems to be a question as to the source.

Could not edit...
I meant to say...
If BG took the phone it would prevent a call to 911 or other number.

Another point I agree on somewhat, but if LG had a Samsung, which isn't known I'm speculating, there is an option in set up of some models to just double tap power button and it sends location and help me alerts to people of your choosing. Just a thought I think someone else brought up previously.Imo always

Following the simplest line of reasoning, I'm beginning to think that our perp will be found to: 1, be on the SOR (or will have committed sexual offences before, whether or not they come to light in an investigation and 2, be employed at the meat packing plant.

And, someone mentioned this before: Does anyone here know if actual slaughtering takes place there?

The only thing, in my mind, that would point away from this is the police's apparent lack of any significant suspect. One would think that LE would be all over anyone fitting that description. Of course, the apparent lack of significant suspect could just be a feint. And: LE interviewed the Green River Killer several times, I believe, and dismissed him each time. We shall see.

Wasn't in the post I was responding to either, but this one from post #956:

attachment.php

There seems to be a question as to the source.

This is ridiculous! I guess the "blue" eye goes with the side of his face that is blue? Notice that his other eye is flesh colored and matches the flesh colored side of his face.

This image really has to go, IMO.

WEIS Radio

Leazenby said on Wednesday, two months later...

“That’s, in my opinion, that’s a natural human feeling … this is, again, unlike anything this county has ever experienced and therefore maybe … the fear of the unknown.”

http://www.weisradio.com/indiana-teens-mysterious-murder-still-unsolved-two-months-later/

In context with the rest of the interview, I simply believe he is saying that, like most rural places, Delphi has never had to deal with the murder of two children in such a public place-especially where the killer has evaded them. My own small town of 2,000 has seen the murder of children, but we've always known who the killer was right off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme