IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, I'm pretty sure we can't talk about him. There is nothing that says he is related to this case. I'm actually leaning towards him not being involved. Usually killers, once they escalate to killing, don't revert back to fondling a victim and touching himself like this guy is accused of doing.

I think 3/4's of Indiana's population looks like BG.

But...you never know.
It almost looks like he wanted to get caught. The woman was able to point him out soon after. Look at that nose!! I know I am getting my hopes up again. Also this guy would not have DNA on file since he is in a trusted position like LE. His prints will be on file from being hired as a volunteer fireman though.Looks like a band aid on his nose. Maybe Libby broke his nose imo.

Some good thoughts here!

BBM and marked in red by me:

Wouldn't it be difficult to use anything they found on 3/17 against him in court since he had been removed from the property for a week prior? Someone had a week, knowing he was gone to come there and plant evidence.

Not sure, if RL's property was under surveillance 24/7. If it was, there should not be any problem with any seized items IMO.I almost assume the property was being watched and RL and his attorney were aware of it IMO. Otherwise the attorney could have tried to question or fight the search in court, while his client was in jail. Uncertain about the legal grounds in Indiana though, just thinking out loud.

All IMO

-Nin
As for legal grounds for search and seizure, a court order is necessary for evidence to be admissible. I think by waiving his right for protection against search and seizure makes a technical flaw if something is found that could be useful. I could be wrong, but I see LE pursuing a search no loophole can fault. Then also the idea an interested party could set RL up is likely.

A school employee or parent of own kids home that day?
I agree this is a possibility. As with the Soham murders here in the UK. Off school or work himself and knowing the kids and where they hang out.

Thank you for the intro to the Abby and Libby video which will air tomorrow in Indiana.

So my theory from several weeks ago was correct...Abby did spend the night with Libby. They both practiced softball that Sunday afternoon. I wonder if BG followed them or had them under surveillance. When he saw the car leaving the house that morning, he could have easily followed. For some reason, I feel that these two girls, or at least 1 of them, was not random.

(And hopefully LE is making sure all alibis in the family line up as well. That's all I'll say about that.)

Something like that. I continue to contemplate that they "went over every inch of his property" the 14th and 15th. Then came back on 3/10, well after anything might have been discarded and searched across the street around his pickup and the old barn there and arrested him for having access to his pickup and other violations which had occurred on 2/13 and 2/27. Then did not go back to search his home and outbuildings as well as the field and woods until 3/17, well after he was gone.
Wouldn't they have searched his outbuildings when they searched his land? He had been gone during the abduction and possibly the murders so good chance someone might have been in his buildings he didn't know about. In fact I think if he had refused to let them search they would have gotten a SW right then. It's unbelievable to me they would not have searched there on 2/14.
Where did he park the pickup prior to 3/10? Was that truck showing up a new thing?
Did they have to get a SW to search on the Mears farm on 3/10 and again on 3/17? Just curious.
When would they have reviewed the surveillance video from the transfer station and known who was there on 2/13? Did it take 3 weeks? With all those LEO working the case? I don't want to think they dropped any balls or were caught up in beaurocracy like taking 3 weeks to get a subpoena to view who discarded trash that day. In any case he was there before they were even dropped off so it was not even connected. Still, if it was a big deal, it happened over 3 weeks before they busted him. Doesn't make sense.
Wouldn't it be difficult to use anything they found on 3/17 against him in court since he had been removed from the property for a week prior? Someone had a week, knowing he was gone to come there and plant evidence.
LE did not have to remove him to the county jail just to search his place. They could have done that any time. But they came back over a month after the murders. With the media. Did they have surveillance planted there, waiting for someone to show up? Is that what the odd dates are about? Someone who had been driving his pickup? If I'm not supposed to have access to a vehicle and state police are combing my property I might ask a friend to come get my truck. Maybe they knew he had a pickup but were waiting for it to come back? Or maybe someone used it all the time and they knew that.
Could they have done this based on SM and people who thought RL also wears a hoodie and a cap? They have incredible voice recognition technology, approaching that of a fingerprint or DNA, using a mapping system that connects voice to anatomical features totally unique to every person. It does NOT require someone to say DTH to match.
Or were they grasping at straws by finally returning to RL?
One last thing, what's up with the thing his Atty filed on 3/3? Then removed it? Had they been planning this with RL? Or was he just being proactive since he knew they were aware of his violations?
My feeling is that it has more to do with the property than RL. Or with someone he knows. What was the quote, We do not consider him a suspect but he is still part of this investigation?
attachment.php

Some good thoughts here!

Not sure, if RL's property was under surveillance 24/7. If it was, there should not be any problem with any seized items IMO.I almost assume the property was being watched and RL and his attorney were aware of it IMO. Otherwise the attorney could have tried to question or fight the search in court, while his client was in jail. Uncertain about the legal grounds in Indiana though, just thinking out loud.

All IMO

-Nin

:goodpost:and :ditto: the parts in red in Ocrad's post and :tyou: to Nin for possible explanation. I won't expound.

Thank you ! I have to learn how to link. This guy would have had a badge to trick the girls.
If you have a web page open - to an article for example - go to that tab and place the cursor in the address bar (where the URL is shown) and Double-click. This will select the entire URL. Right-click and choose copy. Come back to the WS tab you were on. Click this button shown in the picture below.

attachment.php

When you do that a dialog will popup.

attachment.php

Right-click in the box under URL. Choose Paste. Then click OK.

One thing about links. Either make it the last thing in the post you are making or make sure to hit enter and few times and then move the cursor back up a row or two before you put in a link. If you don't do that then everything you type after the link gets put into your post formatted as if it was part of the link.

Attachments

• linkbtn2.png
    linkbtn2.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 451
  • linkdlg.png
    linkdlg.png
    7 KB · Views: 455
In case you missed watching this:

[video=youtube;-hY1aHrequs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hY1aHrequs[/video]
I cried like a baby!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Something like that. I continue to contemplate that they "went over every inch of his property" the 14th and 15th. Then came back on 3/10, well after anything might have been discarded and searched across the street around his pickup and the old barn there and arrested him for having access to his pickup and other violations which had occurred on 2/13 and 2/27. Then did not go back to search his home and outbuildings as well as the field and woods until 3/17, well after he was gone.
Wouldn't they have searched his outbuildings when they searched his land? He had been gone during the abduction and possibly the murders so good chance someone might have been in his buildings he didn't know about. In fact I think if he had refused to let them search they would have gotten a SW right then. It's unbelievable to me they would not have searched there on 2/14.
Where did he park the pickup prior to 3/10? Was that truck showing up a new thing?
Did they have to get a SW to search on the Mears farm on 3/10 and again on 3/17? Just curious.
When would they have reviewed the surveillance video from the transfer station and known who was there on 2/13? Did it take 3 weeks? With all those LEO working the case? I don't want to think they dropped any balls or were caught up in beaurocracy like taking 3 weeks to get a subpoena to view who discarded trash that day. In any case he was there before they were even dropped off so it was not even connected. Still, if it was a big deal, it happened over 3 weeks before they busted him. Doesn't make sense.
LE did not have to remove him to the county jail just to search his place. They could have done that any time. But they came back over a month after the murders. With the media. Did they have surveillance planted there, waiting for someone to show up? Is that what the odd dates are about? Someone who had been driving his pickup? If I'm not supposed to have access to a vehicle and state police are combing my property I might ask a friend to come get my truck. Maybe they knew he had a pickup but were waiting for it to come back? Or maybe someone used it all the time and they knew that.
Could they have done this based on SM and people who thought RL also wears a hoodie and a cap? They have incredible voice recognition technology, approaching that of a fingerprint or DNA, using a mapping system that connects voice to anatomical features totally unique to every person. It does NOT require someone to say DTH to match.
Or were they grasping at straws by finally returning to RL?
One last thing, what's up with the thing his Atty filed on 3/3? Then removed it? Had they been planning this with RL? Or was he just being proactive since he knew they were aware of his violations?
My feeling is that it has more to do with the property than RL. Or with someone he knows. What was the quote, We do not consider him a suspect but he is still part of this investigation?
View attachment 115792
Wow a lot of great points to ponder. Was the Mears farm searched then as well as RL's? It does seem strange they came back to search the second time . I agree fully about the voice recog technology - they must have ruled him out already on that. MOO.

If you have a web page open - to an article for example - go to that tab and place the cursor in the address bar (where the URL is shown) and Double-click. This will select the entire URL. Right-click and choose copy. Come back to the WS tab you were on. Click this button shown in the picture below.

attachment.php

When you do that a dialog will popup.

attachment.php

Right-click in the box under URL. Choose Paste. Then click OK.

One thing about links. Either make it the last thing in the post you are making or make sure to hit enter and few times and then move the cursor back up a row or two before you put in a link. If you don't do that then everything you type after the link gets put into your post formatted as if it was part of the link.

You can use a quick method too. Paste the link into the reply box between [URL*] [/URL*] tags :p (remove the *)

Some good thoughts here!

All IMO

-Nin

Certainly if the evidence is covered in RL'S prints and/or DNA then that would be admissible. Not sure if something had the girls blood or DNA as it seems a good defense Atty could question it. Its a big place, could they be sure someone didn't slip in? Why wait a week?
What if it was the pickup they wanted. They knew he had it, saw him driving it to drop off trash then it disappeared and he was not forthcoming about its whereabouts. It showed back up on the 10th. Why wait a week to haul it off?
There is something about that search we don't get and I do think it has to do with surveillance. What I hope it is not is red tape and beaurocracy. Or perhaps 16,000 tips and hundreds of people to interview has hurt more than helped so far.

View attachment 115792

Good post :)

*RSBM

WRT the attachment... My poor-legal-layman's assumption (aka: big fat guess) is that the attorney initially attempted (proactive) to have the felony reduced to a misdemeanor but later realized this filing couldn't be applicable (and asked the court to disregard) because he realized RL had been shown leniency in the past (or the request failed some other criteria... as listed within the link below under "However, the court cannot enter the judgement as a Class A misdemeanor if it finds that:")

https://banksbrower.com/2013/02/03/alternative-misdemeanor-sentencing/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members