IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious as to the alibi checked out in your out list.
We all know that his trip to the ts station had nothing to do with the murders.
We have no clue what time he went to Lafayette or what time he told LE he went there. We do know that some things weren't adding up, could this of been one of them?
IMO it checked out - only LE know for sure. These were all IMOo. By all means pick holes in the list -they would then go on the opposite side. In/out/shake it all about. Add more too.

He was on FF duty on Februar13 at 4:30pm, Picture # 8. You can cross check with his FB entry on 2/13, not our guy IMO:

http://www.jconline.com/picture-gallery/news/2017/02/13/fire-damages-home-on-staghorn-way/97873740/
Body shape similar and if girls were killed at around 3:00pm and he got called to a fire that could explain his quick exit if that's what happened. Also if he had a truck with a magnetic light for the top he could have made it to that fire. Volunteer fireman keep their gear with them in their truck.

His FB pics show he likes to wear a hoodie under work jackets. 路*♀️

Oh my, the way he folds the bill of his hat, it matches the shape in BG photo. IMO

Mmm... my opinion only I don't think it's him.. I don't think BG's that young, and the victim age range seems too old if she has a car .. it says woman, not a minor

Unfortunately, I don't think so either. Also, and I hope this isn't breaking any rules here, if so I'll delete this - but if you look up Lafayette News for Feb 13th there was a house fire that day and if you do a little more searching, I think he was there.

ETA: Just saw after I posted that someone else mentioned this as well.

He has another FB for his landscaping business. And a LinkedIn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I've listed a lot of this relatively recently & I always feel like I'm being annoying if I keep repeating a particular set of points, so I'll just say that except for the bodies being found on his property, all of the "ins" for RL apply to other local men, in varying combinations.

The "outs" = at least 12 probable cause search warrants against other people, several other arrests (both of which indicate RL's arrest was just standard procedure - just like police have REPEATEDLY said), & the existence of many other local men who either have worse criminal histories &/or access to the crime scene.

But most of all, the "outs" list has to include the details in the most recent LE quotes

ie - the FBI issued this request to the general public, not RL's jailers & fellow inmates

"The FBI is asking everyone to take a closer look at the people around you and report any major changes in behavior or appearance over the last several weeks, anything that seems strange, so they can check it out."

& these words from LE, spoken despite the fact that RL is now serving out his probation violation behind bars - for a few years if I read correctly. Why say the following if you know your killer is safely locked in a cell & you have years to tie up the loose ends in your investigation & bring murder charges?

"This person's evil. This person is a monster. This could happen again. So if you're holding that information (back) for whatever reason, you need to think of that. This could happen to your niece, daughter, cousin, sister. This could happen again. And that's one of the main reasons why I lose a lot of sleep, because I don't want this to happen again and I think someone out there has the tip that's the final piece of the puzzle."
Link for both quotes :

http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-the-investigation

At this stage I think it's probable that RL isn't involved. Logically speaking there's certainly no more (publicly released) evidence pointing at him than the few other (publicly released) names the police have shown an interest in.

It's a small town, so it's entirely possible that when the piece of filth is arrested, RL could discover, (like many others will) that he knows the killer. But I think it's going to be a matter of hindsight. I don't think he has a clue who it is right now. He seemed to me to be genuinely upset by the loss of young life, even if his language was befuddled.

Unfortunately for RL, I think there are some people out there who are so invested in believing he's responsible, that even if someone else is arrested, they'll still insist he's somehow involved.

Another :goodpost:BBM I think these points are very significant.

RL is behind bars now and yet LE is still looking for tips on BG and now, just recently, is talking about the possibility of it "happening again."

And, I would just add RL is/is not BG to the list, depending on how you see RL, which will determine which list he is on in your mind. To believe that RL is on the "In" list, you have to believe that RL is BG or that RL was partner in crime to BG because LE has said that BG has at least participated in the crime. imo

I spent two hours here, and need to accomplish something else. I will return later tonight. Not circumstantial, okay. Good company all, and enjoyed it, later on.

Wow a lot of great points to ponder. Was the Mears farm searched then as well as RL's? It does seem strange they came back to search the second time . I agree fully about the voice recog technology - they must have ruled him out already on that. MOO.

When they searched on 3/10 around the pickup, it looked like they were searching the grain bin but I believe their focus was not the bin but his pickup. There is an old barn there and they can be seen looking around that and back again on 3/17 during the big all day search they can be seen with a dog around that barn. It's not RL'S property. I don't know if they searched any more of the Mears property.
Had his truck been there all along? Did he park it across the road since his probation or did that start happening since the murders? Was it usually in the barn to hide it? Had someone been going in that barn for other reasons? Or did he see someone hanging around that barn?
Maybe RL had identified the BG right away and that's why his answer was so odd to the reporter, I have never seen anyone that looks like that. Prepared statement?

I found the landscaping FB, but not his personal one. You all have extra magic skills. :scared:

I found the landscaping FB, but not his personal one. You all have extra magic skills. :scared:

Search the name on FB, then on the top, click on posts. There is a business post which also has his name linked.

I'm trying to be stealth, but it's not working. :giggle:

Search the name on FB, then on the top, click on posts. There is a business post which also has his name linked.

I'm trying to be stealth, but it's not working. :giggle:

Thank you!!

Body shape similar and if girls were killed at around 3:00pm and he got called to a fire that could explain his quick exit if that's what happened. Also if he had a truck with a magnetic light for the top he could have made it to that fire. Volunteer fireman keep their gear with them in their truck.

same body and chin brush..he needs a hard look at

His FB pics show he likes to wear a hoodie under work jackets. 路*♀️

I can no longer find his FB page. Looks like it was taken down. I am going to keep my fingers crossed but quit discussing, at this point. I don't want to get put on time out. Nice find though.

Mmm... my opinion only I don't think it's him.. I don't think BG's that young, and t the victim age range seems too old if she has a car .. it says woman, not a minor

ITA.

He's been accused and arrested... not convicted, so... it's not easy (for me at this moment) to link him to BG.

I'm sure LE are 10 steps ahead of us on this one. No doubt they are looking at him...Like Nin said, they could have already ruled him out because of the fire fighting. I mean, there are pics and video, right?

I hope we don't get grounded for talking about this. :scared:

Hey, if anything, we had something NEW to ponder for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine