IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea in my head, I think one was specifically targeted and a poorly planned abduction was to occur but the two stuck together and refused to cooperate. Maybe they attempted to flee and were executed in doing so:-( because the perp was angered and it left no witnesses to the failed intentions.

But just to mention, I noticed in the FBI list of things that might prompt people to call in a tip, no where was it mentioned the suspect might bear scratches or wounds from that date. So I don't think there was a physical battle, no DNA under fingernails etc. Likely the perp used a gun. Several of the mentioned 13 SWs may have been to obtain guns in an attempt to match unique markings, ie bullet forensics.

I think he was in a 30-40 age range, a loner, mentally unstable but not enough to be recognized by another.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ooh--good point about the FBI not mentioning unexplained injuries or whatever as a possible sign to look for.

And your scenario of poorly planned, failed abduction and possibly shooting them as they attempted to escape is very interesting.

I think we have discussed the question of whether gunshots would have been heard or noticed, but I don't remember the consensus.

Random thought - sorry. I was just wondering if there was some gentler way of expressing victims bodies being taken and left somewhere rather than the term, "dumped." It always bothers me to read "his/her body was dumped..." :( Just seems like a poor word choice. Anyone have any ideas of another way that could be expressed?
Maybe use "transported " to, "placed at".....MOO

I am a bit torn between the murders being specifically planned or just being planned in general and therefore opportunistic by nature. In other words, do you think the girls - or one of them - was being stalked? Or do you think the POI/BG was scouting for a victim/ victims in general and just happened to run into the girls?

-Nin
My working theory is that the perpetrator(s) were hunting and the girls just happened to be there.

IMO BG was hunting for a victim that day, but not necessarily Abby & Libby (and not necessarily two victims, although this may be his MO). I think it was a random encounter. The girls were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm curious to know if most people think the girls were walking side by side, maybe chatting or giggling, when they were approached/ambushed by BG, or could the girls have been separated by some distance (for instance, if Libby walked ahead on the bridge or went off trail to get photos) when BG made his move on Abby?

Just wondering, as it could change the dynamics and intent of the attack. If the girls were separated then he many not have intially known that there were two girls--he may have been looking for a lone female to abduct and perhaps Abby was his intended target. Libby may have filmed part of the intial attack on her friend but also tried to come to Abby 's rescue. Ultimately he got both girls under control with a weapon and made them walk 'down the hill'. He may have been attempting to march them off to his vehicle (maybe parked in the cemetary) but the girls fought back or tried to run. At this point he may have realized that he wasn't going to be able ot handle both of them, so panicked and killed both of them in a very quick and disorganized manner, leaving their bodies largely unhidden. I think he left the area very quickly, hence leaving behind the phone.

IMO, when girl friends are together, especially as teenagers, they STAY TOGETHER the whole time!

Near the end of this news clip they talk about how they retrieved data etc from LG phone [video=youtube;wSKDQTfJtks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSKDQTfJtks[/video]

Ok...I have a wild idea that I have been off scouting. What if BG was part of the installation of the Delphi Freedom Bridge back in 2013-2014 per say. He would know every nook of that land because of breaktime etc. Fast forward to 2017...he is either working somewhere in the radius (who knows how many miles that might be) or is waiting for a job contract to begin and visits the old place (or had visited it quite a few times prior and did see the girls already). Just a perfect storm. Hoping LE is looking into the construction links/motels for crews and narrowing someone down perhaps.

My Opinion Only!!

This is why I posted RL's comment a couple of pages back. Maybe some feel all the searchers had to do was walk around a bit and they would have been found--I don't know. After watching videos of the area, I can't imagine walking through the land and the downed tree limbs and hope to be constructive with a search. MOO

"For them to get from there to all the way here with that rough territory they had to walk, you couldn’t carry them in a million years or drag them or drop them off,” said Logan. “They had to walk.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...rls-were-found

What I always find amazing is that once the volunteer searchers were allowed to search on the 14th around midday, they were found straightaway almost it seemed. Perhaps they used the cemetery as the base ( parking and meet area) and fanned out from there. But having searched from approx 5.30 p.m. till midnight they found nothing it does lead me to believe they could have been taken elsewhere first in a vehicle and brought back later, perhaps using the search as cover to leave the girls at the discovery site, once the coast was clear after midnight. There may have been more than one perp, so carrying may not have been a problem.
MOO.

Where does LE state they have the actual phone?
Having access to video, etc is not the same thing.

What I always find amazing is that once the volunteer searchers were allowed to search on the 14th around midday, they were found straightaway almost it seemed. Perhaps they used the cemetery as the base ( parking and meet area) and fanned out from there. But having searched from approx 5.30 p.m. till midnight they found nothing it does lead me to believe they could have been taken elsewhere first in a vehicle and brought back later, perhaps using the search as cover to leave the girls at the discovery site, once the coast was clear after midnight. There may have been more than one perp, so carrying may not have been a problem.
MOO.

Ok. I'd have to recheck the timeline for what time they started on the 14th, but ... if someone brought them back to the area the question would be why? I can only think of one answer and that is to implicate RL. And if that's your answer too, then why him?

Edit to add and how did the perp know the area would not still have a few straggler searchers to be on the lookout.
And why not leave the girls anywhere BUT that location?

Thanks for the link. Imo always but I think it looks like a different pc? Anyone else know or heard of this pc tonight ,aside from the special which I assume is prerecorded?
First i have heard....very interesting !! MOO

MOO.

Thought of one more thing. And again I may have to check the timeline.

Maybe the searchers exiting the bridge fanned out away from RL's back 40 therefore when the search resumed they started in that area because it hadn't been thoroughly searched.

I hate to say this but my teen daughter felt that the phone was meant to be found, as were the girls.

She also doesn't believe that they were even covered with leaves. Her theory is that you either leave them to be found or you bury them so that they are never found.:(
It took 5 months to find the Iowa cousins. Maybe killer wanted to revel in what he did to Delphi girls sooner than that. Jmo

Thanks for the link. Imo always but I think it looks like a different pc? Anyone else know or heard of this pc tonight ,aside from the special which I assume is prerecorded?

It looked different to me as well. 5pm and I believe the recorded special is at 7?

Your welcome.I'm going to look into it anyway.If anyone knows who he is please let me know ok?
It doesn't. It sounds like a guy from that area who is far too young. Thanks for your post.

It looked different to me as well. 5pm and I believe the recorded special is at 7?

I though special was 6 but I could be wrong. Thank you for that link though I had no clue about a pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay