IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dates are different. Each family writes their own obit. They can 'say' whatever they wish. One chose the day they went missing the other chose the day found. Not a biggie. Up to each family.

FAMILY writes the obit and it has nothing to do with anything official. I've helped write too many obits for my family members that have passed.

I sound like a broken record. I'll keep this up until the cows come home. Although I do feel like I'm pissing in the wind. lol

I read somewhere that in the obituaries the dates of death were one day apart.

Just to show a clip of what you were stressing, ExpatCanada

Petition to Seal Autopsy Reports filed

Filed By:
State of Indiana

File Stamp:
03/28/2017

Order Issued

On March 28, 2017, State of Indiana, by Prosecuting Attorney Robert T. Ives, filed a Petition to seal the autopsy reports concerning Abigail Williams and Liberty German. The Court, being duly advised, FINDS as follows: 1) On February 13, 2017 Abigail Williams and Liberty German were killed just outside of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana. 2) An investigation into these killings is ongoing. 3) No charges have been filed with connection to the killings. 4) The details related to the manner and mechanism of the deaths of Ms. Williams and Ms. German, if they remain confidential, make it easier for investigators to recognize a false confession as it is improbable for an innocent person to accurately describe the details of the deaths without personal knowledge. 5) Investigators are able to maintain a tactical advantage when speaking with a suspect if the manner and mechanism of the deaths of Ms. Williams and Ms. German are not made public. The Court, being duly advised, ORDERS as follows: State of Indiana has demonstrated by a preponderance of the evidence that public access or dissemination of the information contained in Ind. Code 36-2-14-18(a) would create significant risks of harm to the criminal investigation of the deaths of Ms. Williams and Ms. German.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/...1qY3lObU09In19

Link does not bring you directly to this document....so unsure of channels to do that but it is from ExPat's WS thread post (as seen above) by poster named Beer.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-47&p=13298390#post13298390

Its on this post hth

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

This thread will close for the night in just a bit.

Thanks,
Tricia

Obviously, I am a very frank person, by nature. I do not sugar coat life. I have spent countless hours studying the Carroll County area. Indy is ranked 13th in the nation for murders. Indy has long been known as the sex trafficking capital of the US. Myself, and others, pray incessantly for the residents in the Great State of Indiana.

The number of arrests in IN beats anything I've seen in this lifetime. Satan has apparently captured a strong foothold in the Heartland of America. Carroll Co has an astonishing number of RSOs. They have a horrendous meth drug problem with abusers and dealers ranging in ages within the sector. There is a notorious gang problem within the area. Once allowed in, one cannot leave quietly. <modsnip> I have to ask myself why was LE able to arrest 72 people for outstanding violations for one legal reason or another. Were these criminals not being actively pursued before the tragic murders? These are facts, my friends, that I find very concerning. You can use google, just as I have, to obtain, or challenge, this data.

There are no links included. Therefore, please consider this my own opinion. Thank you for being here.
I thought they usually kill their own instead of innocent victims.

I think Tobe wants to release more information but is being put on hold by the feds.The way he answered about RL not being a suspect but involved....the way he said Delphi just hasn't had this before... I think he is trying to do the right thing but may be having that problem of to many chiefs and not enough indians.

Tomorrow is a new day.

If you want to vent before you go to bed check out our new, unmoderated, forum called Politivent.

Thread is closing for the night.

See you in the morning.

G'night,
Tricia

Obviously, I am a very frank person, by nature. I do not sugar coat life. I have spent countless hours studying the Carroll County area. Indy is ranked 13th in the nation for murders. Indy has long been known as the sex trafficking capital of the US. Myself, and others, pray incessantly for the residents in the Great State of Indiana.

The number of arrests in IN beats anything I've seen in this lifetime. Satan has apparently captured a strong foothold in the Heartland of America. Carroll Co has an astonishing number of RSOs. They have a horrendous meth drug problem with abusers and dealers ranging in ages within the sector. There is a notorious gang problem within the area. Once allowed in, one cannot leave quietly. <modsnip> I have to ask myself why was LE able to arrest 72 people for outstanding violations for one legal reason or another. Were these criminals not being actively pursued before the tragic murders? These are facts, my friends, that I find very concerning. You can use google, just as I have, to obtain, or challenge, this data.

There are no links included. Therefore, please consider this my own opinion. Thank you for being here.

WADR, you contradict yourself pronouncing your post as fact with out evidence and tell us to look it up to only end it with my own opinion.

How did you get to Indiana as the sex capital of the US? I'm curious because it's a big statement I was unaware of and we don't know if it's even relevant yet. Here is what I saw when I looked it up. I did not find anything declaring it was.
https://humantraffickinghotline.org/states
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/20/us/sex-trafficking/
https://humantraffickinghotline.org/state/indiana

As far as Meth problems go it's everywhere:
http://www.businessinsider.com/graphic-how-widespread-meth-is-in-the-us-2016-6

RSO's too, try living in Florida for sex offenders and sex trafficking:
http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/state-by-state-numbers-of-registered-sex-offenders-in-the-us.html

I keep track of RSO within a certain range of my home with text alerts also for any new ones that move in.

No doubt it's more then Delphi should deal with or anyone of us, it's a sign of the times in the USA.

<modsnip>

Just want to point out "motive" is not necessary in a court of law. "Intent" is important and a difference. JMO. (close together but different)

For example: Motive = Why? Motive doesn't prove guilt and is very arbitrary.

Intent = purpose or action of the crime. It's deliberate and generally has 4 levels to help prove the crime: (means and opportunity)
1) purposely
2) knowingly
3) recklessly
4) negligently

Motive in a court law establishes sensible reasoning. If the killer did this for no reason, a defense of insanity or dementia can be argued.
For instance with membership here, my motive is to relieve my own anguish and help others somehow. My intent is to express myself clearly in a concise manner. No book nor gainsay is planned by me among others. All the members here are well-equipped with their versatilities and many shine bright, especially those that are technically able. I thank you all for helping me and the administrators for providing us with a positive approach. Let today be the day for justice to come.

Good Morning. I'm new to this, and have been following since this all happened as it was not for from where I live. (modsnip)

I would pm a moderator the information before you post if you have any doubt. Also, I think at the beginning of each thread you will find information about most things allowed or not allowed.
ETA
Good Morning! &#9749;&#65039;

You beat me to it! :fence:

Yes ... same one.
BOTH girls died FEB 13th .....
Both were killed on 13th It says. Is that the same as died? The autopsy itself would be the only thing that would determine the actual time of death imo. This report is pretty clear why they need to keep the autopsy sealed . Yes we have talked about this before but nothing new atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member