IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I finally sent it to a moderator...That took me a bit to figure out an address.

Ok, I finally sent it to a moderator...That took me a bit to figure out an address.
Welcome intrigued. You can also report on your own posts (red triangle) and message the mods too. You'll get the hang of it. If you don't have a source to link stuff then include in your post that it is your speculation or opinion or theory as needed.

I had a dream BG had been found and arrested last night. It felt so real..

:please:

I had a dream BG had been found and arrested last night. It felt so real..

:please:
In your dream,was it RL?
Were his eyes blue?
Did his face look like a chalk painting?
Was he left or right handed?
Was he arrested while driving a white mustang or white ford pickup?

Motive in a court law establishes sensible reasoning. If the killer did this for no reason, a defense of insanity or dementia can be argued.
For instance with membership here, my motive is to relieve my own anguish and help others somehow. My intent is to express myself clearly in a concise manner. No book nor gainsay is planned by me among others. All the members here are well-equipped with their versatilities and many shine bright, especially those that are technically able. I thank you all for helping me and the administrators for providing us with a positive approach. Let today be the day for justice to come.
I think motive is everything as it often "explains" the crime. E.g. sexual assault, argument, jealousy, greed, money for drugs, drug induced psychosis, gang related, stopping someone from talking or exposing a crime, etc etc. Finding the motive helps to solve the crime usually. Jmo.

Both were killed on 13th It says. Is that the same as died? The autopsy itself would be the only thing that would determine the actual time of death imo. This report is pretty clear why they need to keep the autopsy sealed . Yes we have talked about this before but nothing new atm.

I was just thinking about that wording of "killed on the 13th" versus "died on the 13th" this morning Shiressleuth. I still believe there is wiggle room between the two statements given that we have two different dates for their obituaries. And, yes, I completely understand that families may choose. But it is also possible that the families just went with what the coroner's report (possibly) indicated.

Example: two people were killed in a car crash on Monday night - one was pronounced dead at the scene, the other died later in the hospital (which could have ended up being the early morning hours of Tuesday). I think a report might say that both people were killed on Monday but died at different times.

I could be wrong and that's okay. Not meaning to frustrate people, just thinking out loud.

I admit I am incompetent posting links from MSM articles. I found an article from metro.co.uk titled "Who is this man seen walking away from where bodies of two girls were found?" Article is from Thursday February 16, 2017. In the body of the article it states " He was dressed in blue jeans, a dark blue jacket and a brown hat." A BROWN HAT. Interesting find. I have always thought he appears to be wearing a hat. Can someone tell me exactly how to link MSM articles? Much appreciated. Thank you:)

In your dream,was it RL?
Were his eyes blue?
Did his face look like a chalk painting?
Was he left or right handed?
Was he arrested while driving a white mustang or white ford pickup?

It wasn't RL lol

He was doing 'the perp walk' but looked identical to BG on the bridge, not in an orange jump suit, in the same clothing exactly. Meaning I couldn't make out his face well enough to know who he was.

I was just thinking about that wording of "killed on the 13th" versus "died on the 13th" this morning Shiressleuth. I still believe there is wiggle room between the two statements given that we have two different dates for their obituaries. And, yes, I completely understand that families may choose. But it is also possible that the families just went with what the coroner's report (possibly) indicated. Example: two people were killed in a car crash on Monday - one was pronounced dead at the scene, the other died later in the hospital. I think a report might say that both people were killed on Monday but died at different times.

I could be wrong and that's okay. Not meaning to frustrate people, just thinking out loud.

No disrespect intended, but I disagree that there is wiggle room between killed and died. A person has not been killed until they die.

JMO

I was just thinking about that wording of "killed on the 13th" versus "died on the 13th" this morning Shiressleuth. I still believe there is wiggle room between the two statements given that we have two different dates for their obituaries. And, yes, I completely understand that families may choose. But it is also possible that the families just went with what the coroner's report (possibly) indicated. Example: two people were killed in a car crash on Monday - one was pronounced dead at the scene, the other died later in the hospital. I think a report might say that both people were killed on Monday but died at different times.

Yes. The girls were killed on the 13th but one may have died before midnight and the other after. One could have died shortly after the abduction at the creek edge and one could have been taken elsewhere then brought back there is no way for us to know the details atm. Jmo.

It wasn't RL lol

He was doing 'the perp walk' but looked identical to BG on the bridge, not in an orange jump suit, in the same clothing exactly. Meaning I couldn't make out his face well enough to know who he was.
dam,i thought we may have been on to something.At this point i'll take dreams,visions,spiritwalkers and gypsy ball readers.

No disrespect intended, but I disagree that there is wiggle room between killed and died. A person has not been killed until they die.

JMO

I understand exactly what you mean but I guess I think of killed as more "the act," and died, "the results."

WADR, you contradict yourself pronouncing your post as fact with out evidence and tell us to look it up to only end it with my own opinion.

How did you get to Indiana as the sex capital of the US? I'm curious because it's a big statement I was unaware of and we don't know if it's even relevant yet. Here is what I saw when I looked it up. I did not find anything declaring it was.
https://humantraffickinghotline.org/states
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/20/us/sex-trafficking/
https://humantraffickinghotline.org/state/indiana

As far as Meth problems go it's everywhere:
http://www.businessinsider.com/graphic-how-widespread-meth-is-in-the-us-2016-6

RSO's too, try living in Florida for sex offenders and sex trafficking:
http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/state-by-state-numbers-of-registered-sex-offenders-in-the-us.html

I keep track of RSO within a certain range of my home with text alerts also for any new ones that move in.

No doubt it's more then Delphi should deal with or anyone of us, it's a sign of the times in the USA.

<modsnip>

Thank you for this post. I was just coming to say that the assertion that Indiana is 13th for violent crime and a human trafficking capital is mistaken, as Googling easily confirms.

<modsnip>

JMO

I admit I am incompetent posting links from MSM articles. I found an article from metro.co.uk titled "Who is this man seen walking away from where bodies of two girls were found?" Article is from Thursday February 16, 2017. In the body of the article it states " He was dressed in blue jeans, a dark blue jacket and a brown hat." A BROWN HAT. Interesting find. I have always thought he appears to be wearing a hat. Can someone tell me exactly how to link MSM articles? Much appreciated. Thank you:)

Are you on a computer or tapatalk?

It wasn't RL lol

Oh no. Perhaps you'll see his face tonight. Ohh that doesn't sound good does it? I mean that you may find out in a dream tonight. Mind you, I call it a nightmare dreaming about BG.

I went to the trusty dictionary

KILL:

verb (used with object) 1. to deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of; slay.

Yes. The girls were killed on the 13th but one may have died before midnight and the other after. One could have died shortly after the abduction at the creek edge and one could have been taken elsewhere then brought back there is no way for us to know the details atm. Jmo.

Just as Etilema said, when a person is killed they are dead.

The words injured and killed are not interchangeable.

Not intending to be snarky if one feels compelled to alter the dictionary definition of a word in order to substantiate a theory, it's the theory that needs to be changed, not the word.

We wear hats in uk don't ya know? Not camos or ball caps or do-rags. Ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME