IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, I am a very frank person, by nature. I do not sugar coat life. I have spent countless hours studying the Carroll County area. Indy is ranked 13th in the nation for murders. Indy has long been known as the sex trafficking capital of the US. Myself, and others, pray incessantly for the residents in the Great State of Indiana.

The number of arrests in IN beats anything I've seen in this lifetime. Satan has apparently captured a strong foothold in the Heartland of America. Carroll Co has an astonishing number of RSOs. They have a horrendous meth drug problem with abusers and dealers ranging in ages within the sector. There is a notorious gang problem within the area. Once allowed in, one cannot leave quietly. <modsnip> I have to ask myself why was LE able to arrest 72 people for outstanding violations for one legal reason or another. Were these criminals not being actively pursued before the tragic murders? These are facts, my friends, that I find very concerning. You can use google, just as I have, to obtain, or challenge, this data.

There are no links included. Therefore, please consider this my own opinion. Thank you for being here.

<modsnip>

I'm also in the Midwest, Michigan in fact, and until Chicago (another city I've loved and lived) went especially wild, three or four of the top murders per capital cities were in Michigan. My hometown was number one for a few years. The Midwest isn't quite the sleepy idealic place many used to believe it was. A major reason for this has been the loss of so many factor jobs within the auto industry and otherwise. The worst unemployment rates were in the Midwest (with MI topping the list at the time things were at their worst with murder and crime). Often the big cities like Detroit, Cleveland, Indy had even higher unemployment rates than the general state-wide ones. I can't speak personally for Indiana but I assume as in so many larger cities racial divides are strong and poverty and blight are rampant. Cities struggle to afford adequate police, fire, and ambulances or as was so often told about Detroit, the city couldn't afford streetlights! Chicago and Detroit both had some notorious mismanagement and corrupt city leaders... so there's so many factors. A lot of those same factors no doubt relate to the massive drug issues that seem to be hitting the Midwest and especially Indiana so hard.

I'm not sure if I'd lump Delphi in with Indy since it's far enough away (get an hour outside of Detroit in any direction and it's a whole other world, similar again with so many of these larger struggling midwestern cities) and that is the thing. As bad as those few Michigan cities were with murder just living in the suburbs of any of them was so different and so much safer. But people do overtime seem to spread out from the cities- for safety, for racial reasons, for jobs, to escape poverty, etc. so I guess still pertinent. I'm sure you also saw in your reading there seemed to be a year where Delphi got a large number of new residents and around that very same time crime spiked considerably. I feel like this was 2011, 2012? I don't have the data in front of me but I found it very interesting and telling really. While crime tends to be much lower outside of the Indys, Detroits, Chicagos of the Midwest there's a lot of changing dynamics really everywhere due to the aftermath of the economic collapse and all those other things I mentioned above. It's a changing world and in many ways I think even moreso here in the Midwest than in many areas of the country.

Anyway I'm rambling but this kind of stuff is a general area of interest for me. I so love so many of these problematic Midwest cities and it breaks my heart to see them struggling so (though I can speak personally for MI and say I've seen a great deal of improvement and every time I'm in Detroit I'm blown away by how much is going on and changing for the better since I lived there a decade ago). Does beg the question though if improving the bigger cities just sends the crime elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this post. I was just coming to say that the assertion that Indiana is 13th for violent crime and a human trafficking capital is mistaken, as Googling easily confirms.

<modsnip>

JMO
I was honestly curious thinking woah really?

I went to the trusty dictionary

KILL:

verb (used with object) 1. to deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of; slay.
There you go. "Cause the death of" and the death could be months later. An example is the Great Train Robbery in the 60's where the robbers badly beat a guard who some months later died of his injuries.

I admit I am incompetent posting links from MSM articles. I found an article from metro.co.uk titled "Who is this man seen walking away from where bodies of two girls were found?" Article is from Thursday February 16, 2017. In the body of the article it states " He was dressed in blue jeans, a dark blue jacket and a brown hat." A BROWN HAT. Interesting find. I have always thought he appears to be wearing a hat. Can someone tell me exactly how to link MSM articles? Much appreciated. Thank you:)

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/16/who-is-this-man-seen-walking-away-from-where-bodies-of-two-girls-were-found-6452300/

Police are appealing for help tracking down a man seen leaving the scene where the bodies of two girls were found.

A man was later seen in the same area of the trails where the girls had been walking, and officers are eager to talk to him.
He was dressed in blue jeans, a dark blue jacket and a brown hat.
Police shared images of the man, and did not describe him as a suspect. They did however confirm that a double homicide investigation was underway.

I think it is just an early article about BG, before LE named him a suspect, and before we knew the details of how his image was captured. I wouldn't read too much into the wording

I understand where a few posts are questioning killed vs death/died as the one example in say a news report. However, this is not that it's an official court document so I'm going to take that as face value. Which is a luxury in this case.
You can go :gaah: with all the vague information out there.

It wasn't RL lol

He was doing 'the perp walk' but looked identical to BG on the bridge, not in an orange jump suit, in the same clothing exactly. Meaning I couldn't make out his face well enough to know who he was.

Did those pixel blurs drive just as crazy in real time as it would have me? Those kind of realistic dreams are tough!

There you go. "Cause the death of" and the death could be months later. An example is the Great Train Robbery in the 60's where the robbers badly beat a guard who some months later died of his injuries.

Yeah because he was badly beaten, if they would have killed him he would not have had the opportunity to live for months because he would have been dead when they killed him. I can't believe this is actually even being debated. :facepalm:

But they weren't releasing cause or manner of death in this document. If someone is attacked one day and dies another day, we say they were murdered, but not that they were murdered on the day of the attack. It is not murder until the person dies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did those pixel blurs drive just as crazy in real time as it would have me? Those kind of realistic dreams are tough!

I was too busy feeling ecstatic tbh, it was weird but pleasant too, that he had been caught. It was like a weird red carpet movie premiere, everyone was lining the streets applauding LE as they marched him by.

Yeah because he was badly beaten, if they would have killed him he would not have had the opportunity to live for months because he would have been dead when they killed him. I can't believe this is actually even being debated. :facepalm:

Well, we didn't actually try to start a debate. A couple of us were chatting. I believe our thoughts had merit. Don't want people riled by the topic, so please, do let it drop. Sorry to frustrate you.

They did kill him ( "cause his death") eventually and were convicted I believe too. Regarding this case, this seemingly explains the different obit dates also. Both killed on 13th but did not die at the same time IMO is the only logical explanation.

Well, we didn't actually try to start a debate. A couple of us were chatting. I believe our thoughts had merit. Don't want people riled by the topic, so please, do let it drop. Sorry to frustrate you.
Don't be sorry that's just what happens on a forum. You can't walk on eggshells, nor can you please everyone. It's what we do here debate in a way different things.

dam,i thought we may have been on to something.At this point i'll take dreams,visions,spiritwalkers and gypsy ball readers.
Worlocks, fairies, and mediators oh my! ( sorry but I'll take these too at this point, just wanna brighten everyone's day with a lol wizard of oz fun too) [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

They did kill him ( "cause his death") eventually and were convicted I believe too. Regarding this case, this seemingly explains the different obit dates also. Both killed on 13th but did not die at the same time IMO is the only logical explanation.
So you're saying that one died on the 13th and the other died on the 14th?

It's not the only logical explanation.

When a missing person is found deceased it is recorded they died on the day they were found. Whether is being 1 day, 3 days, 6 months, 5 years. Officially it may be determined exactly when they died or not. A date in an obit shouldn't be taken literally. One family may have chosen the date they were found, the other the date they were believed to have been killed/died. MOO

When my friend went missing, it was 6 months before he was found deceased. His official death is recorded as the date his body was found, although he died not long after he went missing.

Oh no. Perhaps you'll see his face tonight. Ohh that doesn't sound good does it? I mean that you may find out in a dream tonight. Mind you, I call it a nightmare dreaming about BG.
I nightmare dreamed night before last. About BG as well. How many of us do this?!?

Ok. I'm done.

Just as Etilema said, when a person is killed they are dead.

The words injured and killed are not interchangeable.

Not intending to be snarky if one feels compelled to alter the dictionary definition of a word in order to substantiate a theory, it's the theory that needs to be changed, not the word.
It counts still right if its injury that leads to death correct?

But they weren't releasing cause or manner of death in this document. If someone is attacked one day and dies another day, we say they were murdered, but not that they were murdered on the day of the attack. It is not murder until the person dies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
" Cause the death of" and "cause of death" are two completely different things. The former is to kill and the latter is the method e.g.poison, shooting, strangulation, run over. Also killing can be unintentional e.g. accident or manslaughter, it is not always murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE