IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to know who Abby lived with in order to know where she lived because that is the name you will find in the tax records - this isn't guessing.
No it is public record, in the obituary and land records. Less than a mile from the SE end of the bridge and only a half dozen or so properties from it also.

JMO

I agree.
What proves to me the girls did not know him was the way he was looking at them as he walked toward them. That was NOT a friendly "Hey How Ya'll Doing" look.

He looked rather mean to me like someone on a mission.

If he had known them then he would have made attempts even at a distance to be smiling and waving and talking to them from a distance.

There was none of that. This proves to me he did not know them personally.

Not necessarily. To me BG appears angry, which is a bit differently nuanced than "mean". If BG knew the girls and was angry with them he wouldn't be smiling or acting friendly upon seeing them. If he were an authority figure to the girls they might have been cowed and deferential to him.
I have no idea who the killer is or whether he is a local, known or a relative to the victims. I do, however guess that he is local and known to the girls despite the fact nobody we know about has come forward to ID him.

So, I am looking for the thread in the located persons thread and I see ARRESTED in the Abby and Libby thread name! My eyes literally explode and after a few seconds I realize, it did not say that..I don't know, what I saw, but now I am cleaning up all that mess. From the explosion.

Waiting for an arrest now..

-Nin
Oh something similar happened to me yesterday. I subscribe to the New York Times, and when breaking news comes through, I get an icon in the notification bar on my phone. I got one yesterday, and when I pulled it down, I could read only part of it:

"Arrest made in the murder of D..."

My heart jumped because I thought the truncated D was part of 'Delphi.'

But it wasn't. It was unrelated. Sniff.

The above is just my opinion.

I agree with you that either:
1) He had knowledge that the girls were going to be there. Perhaps he overheard a conversation or knew one of the family members. He came prepared!
or
2) He had knowledge that this was a probable spot to find a victim. He came prepared!

The backpack comment by LE leads me to the believe he left part of his kill kit behind. Tape, rope, ...something that was not apparently on him in the picture.

Why Delphi???? Perhaps he evaluated it while traveling highway 25 which runs between Logansport and Lafayette.

There is a military base in Logansport which would draw men from other states + military training.
Could the (local) perp have seen the SC pic of Abby on the bridge and headed straight there, parking under the bridge knowing that he could find them?

I thought that too. Now I'm starting to think this is someone they knew but that pic is not clear enough to nail him.
There is a huge reason nothing at all has been released. Jmvoo
Maybe LE has a poi they just don't have evidence
He probably has a tight alibi. In time, whoever is protecting him will speak up. The guilt might eat away at them.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to find video of the search? I'm talking about the one where MP and Abby's mother were briefly interviewed. It's the video of the first night.
If you could help me I would really appreciate it. I know it's somewhere in these threads but I can't find it.

Does anyone know how to find video of the search? I'm talking about the one where MP and Abby's mother were briefly interviewed. It's the video of the first night.
If you could help me I would really appreciate it. I know it's somewhere in these threads but I can't find it.

I think this might be the one you want:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kop2LjEGm_8

It says that Abby lived w/her mother and her maternal grandmother, and that grandmother's name is listed in the obituary.
http://fox17online.com/2017/03/22/tragedy-connects-small-towns-2-teens-murders-unsolved/

Libby lived with her father & stepmother. They raised her.
http://people.com/crime/grandfather...indiana-girl-cant-imagine-why-she-was-killed/

Her mother lives in Kentucky. Her grandparents saw her a lot but she didn't live with them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

I believe LG lived with her (step?)grandfather, MP, and her grandmother, BP.

That video includes a short interview with an Eric Williams who started to say "victims" (it sounds so to me...MOO), but quickly corrected himself and changed to "girls", I think. I always found that unsettling......still do.

<modsnip>

Could the (local) perp have seen the SC pic of Abby on the bridge and headed straight there, parking under the bridge knowing that he could find them?
I wondered about that too. The picture at 2:07 was said to be the last one uploaded, which says to me that there were others before that. If he saw a picture uploaded at 1;30, he could have come quite a distance and still been on the bridge at 2:30. MOO

That video includes a short interview with an Eric Williams who started to say "victims" (it sounds so to me...MOO), but quickly corrected himself and changed to "girls", I think. I always found that unsettling......still do.
That tip was called to in ages and ages ago!

Just some questions I have...

Why would it help for the public to know more about the drop-off, planned pick-up, where they entered bridge, where BG did, what time,where the girls lived...etc etc...serious questions, just wondering how any of this info could possibly help identify BG which is the only thing that matters?

I don't hear what you're hearing. I hear "...any sign of the girls." The "v" sound is from the word "of," IMO. He has a slight stutter on "of". I certainly hear no "vic--" or even "vi--". To turn that into suspicion that this man is somehow a double murderer is precisely why no one in their right mind would want their name or face or comments in the public eye.

Not necessarily. To me BG appears angry, which is a bit differently nuanced than "mean". If BG knew the girls and was angry with them he wouldn't be smiling or acting friendly upon seeing them. If he were an authority figure to the girls they might have been cowed and deferential to him.
I have no idea who the killer is or whether he is a local, known or a relative to the victims. I do, however guess that he is local and known to the girls despite the fact nobody we know about has come forward to ID him.

I agree the get down the hill audio makes the guy sound a bit peeved. Like he's annoyed with them.

Just some questions I have...

Why would it help for the public to know more about the drop-off, planned pick-up, where they entered bridge, where BG did, what time,where the girls lived...etc etc...serious questions, just wondering how any of this info could possibly help identify BG which is the only thing that matters?

Because that is a huge part of the puzzle imo.
Whomever was supposed to pick them up was there.

"DELPHI, Ind. In Delhpi this weekend, community members will come together for a healing walk where the bodies of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams were found in February.

Sunday afternoon, the pastor of Delphi United Methodist Church will lead people down the Monon High Bridge Trail."

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/He...-of-Libby-German-Abby-Williams-421482813.html

I'm just posting this in case any locals would like to attend. Thank you to all of you for keeping this thread going and hoping for justice for Liberty and Abbey. From following other cases I'm sure this monster is going to get caught when we least expect it.

If there is no evidence of rape in the deaths of the girls, perhaps one could consider that the girls saw something they shouldn't have. I can think of many possibilities, KKK, militia, hidden meth lab, mj grow, well hidden underground activity. I also would expect that acres of this area have been searched, however.
JMO, nothing more.

My issue with this kind of thing is that why would someone be so scared that two 13/14 year olds are going to care so much if they're growing pot that they need to be brutally murdered!? Plus they were in a relatively public area near trails. That would be a really dumb place to put your meth lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18