IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew all of this information on the afternoon February 14th long before the obituaries came out. I have been urging others to learn this information. You aren't telling me anything.
So I've learnt it. I was saying no to your statement "this isn't guessing". What are you telling me? I don't understand.

But ....did they call off the search because of informaIon they were told?
Or did they just stop for reasons unknown.

None of this makes any sense

I also thought one of the family members postulated they may have went to Kentucky to visit one of the girls mother iirc? I also remember it was called off due to darkness iirc. Probably a combination of both jmo

I remember reading that LE called off the search because of the dark and would resume in the morning.

I had asked in an earlier thread about phone pings and when LE looked into them. Maybe it was early on and these "pings" were not near the bridge but in town and LE and family may have thought the girls were somewhere other than the bridge area?

How would they go to Kentucky? Is this from SM? If so we can't use it.

I had asked in an earlier thread about phone pings and when LE looked into them. Maybe it was early on and these "pings" were not near the bridge but in town and LE and family may have thought the girls were somewhere other than the bridge area?
Hi Peace777. I can't remember which thread it was in, but there's been discussion about pings. (There are some aspects of this case that I don't follow at all or in detail just because of the volume of post at times. The ping topic is one of the ones that I tended not to read in detail, so I can't help. Sorry.)

☮️

The above is just my opinion.

Respectfully, I hear "of the__?__the girls", with the word beginning with a v or vi sound coming after the word 'the', not 'of'.
I don't want to beat any more dead horses on these threads, and this is an old video already reported to LE. I just am clarifying what I heard. ✌️

OK, I've passed over this many times before, but I'll finally jump in, since I feel sorry for him.
Actually, I think he started to say, "any sign of, of anything..." - but caught it as he meant to say "the girls"... The poor kid was cold, tired, upset, with a camera-light blaring in his face. He got a little tongue-tied. ...moo.

That is one aspect of the case I have never felt there has been a satisfactory explanation. IF the phone was pinging about, it would mean to me it was moving about. I hope there are some techies who know how cell phone pings work to clarify how the phone could be pinging around Delphi, yet still be located in the crime scene (if it was). This is so huge.

I can't recall where I heard it but it had to be on here. I don't follow sm on this

Regarding going to KY, I'm almost certain that came from family during an interview. If I had to guess, I feel it what just one of the many things they had hoped...as the worst scenario started to feel imminent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy on the bridge took the phone. Jmo

I remember reading that LE called off the search because of the dark and would resume in the morning.
And they did not think they were in danger. Did they think they were safe somewhere then? Or suspect they were with someone they knew? Two young girls disappear but police call off the search? Did they have a reason to think they had run away perhaps?

I do think there is some forensic evidence available, possibly DNA, being analyzed by the Indiana state lab and by the FBI in their Quantico location. I quoted news media earlier today about that.

I did want to know more about what evidence is analyzed at the Quantico lab.

https://www.fbi.gov/services/laboratory

A lot!

For our Delphi girls, and the samples or evidence sent to Quantico, I look at DNA casework, including CODIS, latent fingerprints, scientific response and analysis, and crime scene documentation as possibilities of where they could be helping the local and state investigators.

Today, I am wondering if a link may have been found to another crime, with another unidentified person of interest.

Please hold on. I hope it's DNA and see nothing in the media in interviews with the investigators involved at any level precisely saying it's not.
Thank you! This link gives me so much hope that this case will be solved soon. I hope the Delphi killer reading this clicks on your link and starts shaking in his boots!

Regarding going to KY, I'm almost certain that came from family during an interview. If I had to guess, I feel it what just one of the many things they had hoped...as the worst scenario started to feel imminent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the reply. Seems like Libby's grandfather said it? Am I correct? Tia!

I thought that too. Now I'm starting to think this is someone they knew but that pic is not clear enough to nail him.
There is a huge reason nothing at all has been released. Jmvoo
Maybe LE has a poi they just don't have evidence

It's also possible that is the clearest portion of his voice, and that the rest is muffled. She'd had to have stuck the phone in a coat pocket to try and hide it from him. So it would probably be muffled, and probably what can be heard, they may wish to shield the public, or even not release it out of respect for the families, if it would be of no use to the public.

What conclusions have you gleaned from this information? I'm the village idiot so explain it to me please.
I've learnt where A lived by looking at the obit and also the land tax map, which are both public record. But I'm a dummy cos some people knew this as early as 13 Feb. So Ghost, you and I are both idiots it seems. No offence intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member