IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hear what you're hearing. I hear "...any sign of the girls." The "v" sound is from the word "of," IMO. He has a slight stutter on "of". I certainly hear no "vic--" or even "vi--". To turn that into suspicion that this man is somehow a double murderer is precisely why no one in their right mind would want their name or face or comments in the public eye.

I went back to listen again and I hear a definite break in the flow of his sentence....where he says"of the ___the girls". I had noted it at the time but forgot about it until today. Although it jarred me then, in all fairness, Libby's gf also mentioned abduction, so, in all likelihood, the possibility of foul play was being bandied about by the searchers

I thought that too. Now I'm starting to think this is someone they knew but that pic is not clear enough to nail him.
There is a huge reason nothing at all has been released. Jmvoo
Maybe LE has a poi they just don't have evidence

IMO if law enforcement was pretty sure they knew who the person in the picture was, they would release a clearer photo of him, maybe even a name. From a license or social media or a friend or family member's photo of him. But because all we have is that grainy picture, I doubt they know who he is yet.

I presume it is very obvious from the recording that BG was at the very least present when they were murdered, most likely the one who did it (assuming it is just audio during that part). There wouldn't be much risk in putting his photo out there to ask for people to help find him. Like the Boston Marathon Bombing, they put out the photos of the two suspects before they were killed/found.

I went back to listen again and I hear a definite break in the flow of his sentence....where he says"of the ___the girls". I had noted it at the time but forgot about it until today. Although it jarred me then, in all fairness, Libby's gf also mentioned abduction, so, in all likelihood, the possibility of foul play was being bandied about by the searchers.

Right. He sort of stutters. "...of, of the girls." And you're right that it doesn't tell us anything. Already, they all were going through the scenarios, with abduction being a real possibility. Too bad LE didn't have the same sense of urgency that first night.

My issue with this kind of thing is that why would someone be so scared that two 13/14 year olds are going to care so much if they're growing pot that they need to be brutally murdered!? Plus they were in a relatively public area near trails. That would be a really dumb place to put your meth lab.
I'm starting to rethink all this..
At first I thought the girls saw something now I don't.
This man was angry with them imo.
All jmo

I'm starting to rethink all this..
At first I thought the girls saw something now I don't.
This man was angry with them imo.
All jmo
I think he could have been all hyped up on drugs and adrenaline because he found innocent prey after hunting for awhile.

IMO if law enforcement was pretty sure they knew who the person in the picture was, they would release a clearer photo of him, maybe even a name. From a license or social media or a friend or family member's photo of him. But because all we have is that grainy picture, I doubt they know who he is yet.

I presume it is very obvious from the recording that BG was at the very least present when they were murdered, most likely the one who did it (assuming it is just audio during that part). There wouldn't be much risk in putting his photo out there to ask for people to help find him. Like the Boston Marathon Bombing, they put out the photos of the two suspects before they were killed/found.
Oh I never said they were pretty sure who did it but what if they have some ideas.
I don't think they have a clearer photo I think this is what they have.

Now if there was NO picture. Who would have been the first person on their list to question?

Right. He sort of stutters. "...of, of the girls." And you're right that it doesn't tell us anything. Already, they all were going through the scenarios, with abduction being a real possibility. Too bad LE didn't have the same sense of urgency that first night.

Respectfully, I hear "of the__?__the girls", with the word beginning with a v or vi sound coming after the word 'the', not 'of'.
I don't want to beat any more dead horses on these threads, and this is an old video already reported to LE. I just am clarifying what I heard. ✌️

No it is public record, in the obituary and land records. Less than a mile from the SE end of the bridge and only a half dozen or so properties from it also.
I knew all of this information on the afternoon February 14th long before the obituaries came out. I have been urging others to learn this information. You aren't telling me anything.

I don't think he was there looking for girls.
I don't think there is DNA.

Because I think they would have acted on local tips quickly for the safety of the community, IMO, like they did with RL.
Yes, IF they have enough evidence but perhaps they do not feel it is sufficient to convict so still asking who recognizes pic or audio and still asking for tips for THAT reason even if they do have a local POI in their sights... ???

The search was national news. 30 million news listeners and myself all heard the search was called off by police. Families and others kept going.

The search was national news. 30 million news listeners and myself all heard the search was called off by police. Families and others kept going.
I don't understand the reasoning for calling off the search

I don't think he was there looking for girls.
I don't think there is DNA.
If that's the case, I don't believe for a second this wasn't planned.
I feel like if he was there by chance and then saw the girls and it was a crime of oppurtunity he would have slipped up somehow, left some sort of evidence. (Which he did in a sense thanks to Libby).
Or it was a serial killer, who's done this before. To go after 2 girls takes balls, or you've done it before.

Imo again. I wish we had something else to go on. Those girls deserve justice. Would be so sad to have a voice and a picture and for this case to go unsolved.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

They probably thought the girls weren't in danger. Maybe lots of kids that age go "missing" when things wind up being innocuous.

Only the family would have known for sure that this behavior was out of the ordinary. In a similar situation, if my kids had never done anything like that before, I would have been searching for them frantically day and night.

All that said, unaided by heavy-duty equipment, it must have been extremely difficult for the families to search for those girls through the night. "Dark" in the woods is so enveloping, and the terrain must have made things all that more difficult. 😢

The above is just my opinion.

I do think there is some forensic evidence available, possibly DNA, being analyzed by the Indiana state lab and by the FBI in their Quantico location. I quoted news media earlier today about that.

I did want to know more about what evidence is analyzed at the Quantico lab.

https://www.fbi.gov/services/laboratory

A lot!

For our Delphi girls, and the samples or evidence sent to Quantico, I look at DNA casework, including CODIS, latent fingerprints, scientific response and analysis, and crime scene documentation as possibilities of where they could be helping the local and state investigators.

Today, I am wondering if a link may have been found to another crime, with another unidentified person of interest.

Please hold on. I hope it's DNA and see nothing in the media in interviews with the investigators involved at any level precisely saying it's not.

They probably thought the girls weren't in danger. Maybe lots of kids that age go "missing" when things wind up being innocuous.

Only the family would have known for sure that this behavior was out of the ordinary. In a similar situation, if my kids had never done anything like that before, I would have been searching for them frantically day and night.

All that said, unaided by heavy-duty equipment, it must have been extremely difficult for the families to search for those girls through the night. "Dark" in the woods is so enveloping, and the terrain must have made things all that more difficult. ��

The above is just my opinion.

But ....did they call off the search because of informaIon they were told?
Or did they just stop for reasons unknown.

None of this makes any sense

But ....did they call off the search because of informaIon they were told?
Or did they just stop for reasons unknown.

None of this makes any sense
I remember reading that LE called off the search because of the dark and would resume in the morning.

Le has to live with the decision to call off the search. Could the girls maybe have been saved if they had been discovered that night instead of left laying at the crime scene all night? Breaks my heart thinking of those babies laying there all night. Hindsight is 20/20 though. If they had continued through the night they still may not have found them but who knows? Heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon