DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming BG knew school was going to be out that day...how would he know this:

1. Employee or contractor at school/ school district
2. Social media

Did the girls ever post on sm that school would be out? Soory as more time passes, my recollection of some details gets fuzzier...

3. School's website
4. Relative of student
5. Former student?
6. Lives near school, or drive by and saw it was closed for the day due to no cars (was there a sign too?)
Where all was this information posted, online and otherwise?

Does BG have a direct visual? (Binoculars, etc.)
Maybe he was hoping a college girl jogger or teen who had cut school would be there. Who knows how long he was hunting in the area.

I think it'd likely this nut job has killed prostitutes before. Moo.

Any such cases in the vicinty? Chillicothe is approx 4 hrs...what about any such sprees in the surrounding cities, Indianapolis, Ft. Wayne, etc...

13361988]Okay, Alethea (since you are back on now) or Gitana1. I am still trying to determine how it is that the Mears property was being searched the same day that RL's property was being searched via the SW. That was March 17th, IIRC. Like I said I am assuming that they were searching for anything regarding the murders, possibly having nothing to do with the Mears family themselves.

If they would have had to get a SW for the Mears property, then it bothers me that neither MSM nor LE stated that there were two searches via SWs that day, but led us to believe that it was RL only.

If LE was not required to have a search warrant to go and search the Mears property but could search on a verbal okay from the Mears family then, of course the MSM would not need report that. It would still puzzle me why they wouldn't simply state that LE was also searching the Mears Farm as well, that is still newsworthy, is it not?

I can't speak to why the news found one search newsworthy and the other not. IMO the timing of the search of the Mears property means they absolutely had a search warrant.

Maybe he was hoping a college girl jogger or teen who had cut school would be there. Who knows how long he was hunting in the area.

I'm sure he's done something like this before, moo...the question is when and where? (Prostitues, joggers, children, family, nejghbor...).

And when will he do this again?

Was either the Mears farm or RL's farm a working farm?

I'm sure he's done something like this before, moo...the question is when and where? (Prostitues, joggers, children, family, nejghbor...).

And when will he do this again?
Hopefully he will not get the chance to do it again and other unsolved murders will be solved. His luck is about to run out imo.

I thought I read that somewhere. Let me see if I can find it.

All I'm finding is Police saying that LG started filming when she became concerned that they were being followed. I must have assumed it she messaged that to someone? But I could have sworn I read that in an article. For now I'll backtrack that to saying she was concerned she was being followed.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/28908ec6b693b0460913a84d05b93c13

LE said she hit record when she felt scared. Nothing about being followed, not seen anything where she txt to say they were being followed either. Fwiw that media source has been deemed in the past to be not very reliable. JMO!

This man has a connection to this area imo, if not a local.

What is that connection?

TY again BT for posting this
( posted twice previously for those still asking for the link- me being one of them yesterday)
i only came across it by chance. i can't believe other news stations haven't come out it. To me it is significant information. It was buried in a article from yesterday.

LE's actions since the search warrant have probably been influenced by all the online speculation about RL. IMO, LE knows people have overreacted to the search warrant, so they've gone to great lengths (1) to insist that RL is not a suspect -- expressing it not in some standard way to a reporter, but in a way that seems designed to nip all the speculation in the bud; (2) to deemphasize the search by calling it standard procedure, informing the public that search warrants often lead to no arrest, and reminding everyone that they've executed scores of search warrants on others; and (3) to give RL extra attention and protection due to the savagery with which he has been accused online. In other words, LE has treated him less like a genuine suspect in the murders and more like someone who has been targeted by people who are salivating for someone to pin these murders on. At least, that's how I see it.

Interestingly, despite statements on here as to the "savagery" RL has faced, the sheriff himself stated he has seen no evidence of threats. Only rumors.

Further, I don't think calling someone "involved in the investigation" and "not a suspect at this time" is goi g to great lengths to insist he is not a suspect. Not at all.

why would a top dog of LE want to see a few minute hearing for someone who violated their probation? those types of violations are a dime a dozen.
He's an elected official isn't he? And this is a high profile case. There could be other reasons we don't know about as well imo.

I can't speak to why the news found one search newsworthy and the other not. IMO the timing of the search of the Mears property means they absolutely had a search warrant.

Thank you for your answer. I think that is very telling. Why the big news that RL's property was being searched but nothing said about the other at the same time right across the street.

I would hate to think that the MSM was sensationalizing the RL story by omitting the fact that another property owner had been served a search warrant and that property was being searched simultaneously. But IDK.

I mean the cameras were rolling and they even showed the LEO with dogs walking around the barn but they didn't think that was pertinent to distinguish the properties for the viewers? They interviewed LE on air and they also said nothing about two properties being searched. IMO They should have made that distinction as well, knowing the level of accusation RL was already facing on all fronts.

IMO, unless LE had another reason for keeping that info quiet and asked the press to do so, it seems purposely done for sensationalist reasons.

This just seems odd to me.

Assuming BG knew school was going to be out that day...how would he know this:

1. Employee or contractor at school/ school district
2. Social media

Did the girls ever post on sm that school would be out? Soory as more time passes, my recollection of some details gets fuzzier...

3. School's website
4. Relative of student
5. Former student?
6. Lives near school, or drive by and saw it was closed for the day due to no cars (was there a sign too?)
Where all was this information posted, online and otherwise?

Does BG have a direct visual? (Binoculars, etc.)

Did both girls play the same sports or other extracurricular activities like band or science club? They could have come into contact with a father of child on their team or another team who started watching them through his child's social media, if they were posting their plans. I really believe he knew they were going to be there that day and followed them in. It doesn't appear this was someone they knew, so how did he know they were going to be there? And I don't think he lives in the town or someone would have recognized him. Question, are we allowed to sleuth RL?

Here is an article from Consumer Reports that gives some good information on what can and cannot be recovered from a cell phone.

From the article:
Photographs taken by an smartphone reside solely on the phone until they are shared or backed up. Many iPhone users have their pictures saved automatically to iCloud, and both Android and iPhone users can have photos automatically backed up to other services such as Google Photos.

I found the total article informative.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cell-phones-services/what-personal-data-stays-on-your-phone-/

I doubt they had evidence back from RL's house when he appeared in court. So they could not be sure, imo, if he was a serious suspect. They also were aware of threats to RL, at least online.

Due to LE's low optimism since, I doubt very much he is involved, or thought to be involved.

This man has a connection to this area imo, if not a local.

What is that connection?
I think he frequently rode with his father or other relative on their long distance trucking route in the Midwest. Jmo but he probably saw a lot of the country that way. I don't know what would have caused the kill switch to be pulled but I suspect when he is arrested and interviewed we may be able to figure it out.

I think you summed it up perfectly. The characteristics you mention point to a killer whose brain is wired differently to other human beings. How could you go home and eat a meal after doing something like that ? I suspect a lot of towns would have a potential BG somewhere in their midst. Maybe in the distant future a brain scan will help criminologists identify these people. Until then .....

It's always been a scary thought to me, but I really think that way WAAYYY more people are perfectly capable of doing it than the ones who actually do. There are lots of angry cruel people everywhere but people tend to hide the fact that they would enjoy hurting people. I volunteer in animal rescue and hear about a lot of cruelty. It may as well be called an epidemic. But with that there aren't the lifelong severe consequences of torturing/murdering another human being. Since serial killers can start out hurting/killing animals - Which happens more than I sometimes wish I didn't even know.

And I've seen the posts talking about people who work at slaughterhouses having or developing a callousness from trauma.
I actually don't even want to think about it.

I think he frequently rode with his father or other relative on their long distance trucking route in the Midwest. Jmo but he probably saw a lot of the country that way. I don't know what would have caused the kill switch to be pulled but I suspect when he is arrested and interviewed we may be able to figure it out.

Oh how we long for this moment, "when he is arrested and interviewed"!

BBM that makes sense to me

For what purpose would he need to see who attended or try to read the room if he didn't feel RL was involved? I have never heard of one case in which an actual perp attends proceedings of a person falsely suspected or accused of the crime they themselves actually committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE