IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mears property is across the street from RL property. They share NO boundary lines.

ETA: That is the road (street) in the tweeter's picture. Not a driveway.

Yes, you are right. I viewed more videos and finally figured it out. My apologies to the forum for any disruption that my lack of navigational skills may have caused.

I'm still a little conflicted as to why LE stands there describing RL's search but fails to mention the property across the road is also being searched. I assumed it was all one property.

First post here, so I apologize if it is not done as it should be. I believe the Peru in Miami County refers to Peru, IN. I could be wrong. JMO

I think you're right. Thanks for correcting me.

Yes, you are right. I viewed more videos and finally figured it out. My apologies to the forum for any disruption that my lack of navigational skills may have caused.

I'm still a little conflicted as to why LE stands there describing RL's search but fails to mention the property across the road is also being searched. I assumed it was all one property.

:loveyou::happydance:

It was all good as it made me go back and check myself. I have had to retract statements more than once because I didn't check my sources so I did panic for a nano-second there.:eek:

As to your second point, that is exactly what irks me. Seems very misleading, further hanging RL out to dry, or it was sloppy reporting. LE may or may not have been aware that the actual reporting only included RL. If they did know what could be their purpose for doing so? IDK. imo.

Maybe you know something I don't know. But from what I've seen before, potential evidence in high profile cases usually gets fast tracked. I'm guessing that the testing, if completed, turned up nothing. Or, if not completed, was not fast tracked in the first place because there was no strong belief it might have value.

Regardless, LE conduct and public statements in recent weeks simply do not suggest they've zeroed in on any specific person. Think about all the man-hours spent on this case by different agencies. And yet, they're still at square one, it seems.
in yesterdays news they said they were still waiting for evidence results from a indiana state lab. it does take considerably longer if you are trying to match it to a particular person. it is also likely that retesting has been done.

What IF the girls stalked someone who felt "to be trapped" in the woods/on the bridge and became scared re his reputation? Would it be possible? - On the other hand, he was already armed when he appeared.
i can't see the girls stalking anyone that day.

Does anyone know the significance of the letters F and L and the eye on forehead of skeleton on Libby's shirt? Is that some singing group or something? It's on her tie dye shirt pictured in the article.

I'm thinking a skateboard shop..there's a sb park in peru

BBM

I thought it was 500 tips not POI?

Do you have a msm source for your contention that there are 500 POI?

WS speculates on factual information.
yes, i believe you are correct. it is 500 tips and not POI.

Not sure what search you're referring to on March 10th, but that was the day RL was arrested. March 17th was the date of the publicized search on his property. LE indicates it was not the first search, which likely occurred immediately after the bodies were found. Going by memory only.......

As far as bodies being moved, there's topography maps somewhere on these treads. For the bodies to have been easily carried to that particular location would've been a very difficult task imo.
the grain bin was search on the 10th, the same day of RL's arrest

This quote is from March 8th. So they some type of evidence from the crime scene but do they have DNA of the suspect or do they only hope they might? I appreciate your interpretation as the comments appear ambiguous to me.

"The FBI profile currently in the works will give police a better idea of who they’re looking for. Behavioral analysts can identify certain personality, behavioral and lifestyle traits the suspect would have.

All that information provides police with clues as to what kind of things they should be looking for as they serve search warrants. That, paired with evidence found at the crime scene, could help solve the puzzle.......(snipped by me)

....I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does."

http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

in yesterdays news they said they were still waiting for evidence results from a indiana state lab. it does take considerably longer if you are trying to match it to a particular person. it is also likely that retesting has been done.

Just curious, why would it take considerably longer to analyze if an attempt was made to match it to a certain person, or is that just your opinion? My thought is the DNA should be fully analyzed at the very onset in order to identify suspects without tunnel vision occurring.

how is this connected to the delphi murders?
Didn't say it was. Just a coincidence, and within a 50 mile radius. I just thought people usually share similar articles in the past. Like I have previously shared info on a teacher that recently had been arrested for inappropriate relationships with students. Sorry won't do it again.

This quote is from March 8th. So they some type of evidence from the crime scene but do they have DNA of the suspect or do they only hope they might? I appreciate your interpretation as the comments appear ambiguous to me.

"The FBI profile currently in the works will give police a better idea of who they’re looking for. Behavioral analysts can identify certain personality, behavioral and lifestyle traits the suspect would have.

All that information provides police with clues as to what kind of things they should be looking for as they serve search warrants. That, paired with evidence found at the crime scene, could help solve the puzzle.......(snipped by me)

....I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does."

http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/
we know that they have a "significant" amount of evidence, and that they are still waiting on results from the state lab. it is not just the killer's DNA that could be in question but also the girls' if their DNA was found anywhere where it should not be.

Just curious, why would it take considerably longer to analyze if an attempt was made to match it to a certain person, or is that just your opinion? My thought is the DNA should be fully analyzed at the very onset in order to identify suspects without tunnel vision occurring.
here is the turn around by states. You will be able to see how much longer it takes if they have a person they are trying to compare it to. If they do have DNA we don't know when it was found.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/rpt/2010-R-0086.htm

Well the one they released is so poor...my guess is the others are even worse. If they ever find him, he may not resemble any of their images much.

I have seen 5 or more persons in photos from Delphi news articles that look like this guy on the bridge. So my guess is he's right there all they need is evidence.
Oh and it not RL.

All mvoo

:loveyou::happydance:

It was all good as it made me go back and check myself. I have had to retract statements more than once because I didn't check my sources so I did panic for a nano-second there.:eek:

As to your second point, that is exactly what irks me. Seems very misleading, further hanging RL out to dry, or it was sloppy reporting. LE may or may not have been aware that the actual reporting only included RL. If they did know what could be their purpose for doing so? IDK. imo.

I wonder if Radaronline pays for scoops?

Alexis Tereszcuk @swimmie2009
EXCLUSIVE SCOOP: FBI raids property of Ronald Logan in #DelphiMurders (link: http://bit.ly/2mRtrVW) bit.ly/2mRtrVW looking for clues in Abby & Libby murders
BREAKING NEWS: FBI Raids Home In Snapchat Killer Case
radaronline.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members