IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If BG has a Dissociative disorder, I'd think it would be more likely to be the second type. He may be able to do something as gruesome as this and return to his normal life without showing any indication that anything out of the ordinary happened. He wouldn't be likely to feel any more guilt than he would if he had watched a movie that showed an assault and/or murder/s done by someone else. He would know he had done it, but he wouldn't have the normal emotions associated with the acts.

Perfect description for how I pictured BG, in my scenario!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In one of the Delphi media reports a list of common sense safety advice by LE was published, walking in groups, keeping cellphones charged, establishing exact pickup times etc. Also early in the case a couple of local posters said LE was holding various local meeting sessions. I would imagine safety was one of the main topics. It's a small community and direct communication is probably more effective by local gatherings. Another media report mentioned local canvassing by LE. Not sure what was involved in that but perhaps safety handouts were included as well. The way information is transmitted in small towns is often different than in cities, where the only way to reach large populations of people is by the media.

I know media is transmitted in a different manner throughout the US. I'm originally from a similar small town in the midwest. The size of Delphi.

I simply found it interesting that one last safety announcement hasn't been made before summer begins. Who knows, maybe they will have one final reminder before Memorial day.

Simply an observation on my part.

Try going (top of the page) to Forum Actions. Go to General Settings and there's an option called Forums To Exclude From View. That should help if you add the Politivent one. MOO

(Thank you soooo much! :wave:

ETA : Yaaaay, done, :happydance: Back to my "trump free" place lol..boo politics)

Sorry my emojis did not come across. That was meant to be a joke. So many people look like BG. I see him everywhere.

The above is just my opinion.
and i haven't seen him anywhere. i have no idea what his face look like.

Question was asked if they each had a cell phone.....none answer.

CASAREZ: All right. I know Snapchat is something that, you know, people who subscribe can get it. But their phones, their iPhones -- did they have phones with them? Obviously, one did. They took the picture.

RILEY: Well, I can`t answer that question at this time because of the investigation and what`s going on.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

Same link as above, just for interest.

CASAREZ: Sergeant, one last question before we go. Our producers estimated approximately 30 sex offenders in a 10-mile radius of Delphi.

Are you looking into that area?

RILEY: Yes, we are. We`re looking -- we`re looking at every angle. We`re looking at social media. We`re looking at sex offenders. We`re looking every direction we can to try to come up with that, some information on trying to catch these people that did this.

thank's misty, im sorry i didnt find it before. sorry for the repost

thank's misty, im sorry i didnt find it before. sorry for the repost

I found something that you were looking for? If so that's very good because I just happened to be reading random media reports and thought the snips might be of interest.

ETA: Stuart m, now I see what you're referring to. You're welcome!

http://www.chroniclet.com/Local-News/2016/12/06/Family-friends-express-shock-at-man-s-arrest.html

Jimmy Christian Sr. said when he saw the surveillance footage, he noticed a passing resemblance to his son and the car and even made a comment to Justin Christian that it could be him. He said he didn’t actually think it was his son and never mentioned it again.

A neighbor who lived near Justin Christian’s home at 933 W. 22nd St. in Lorain, which police searched Friday night into Saturday morning, said she also thought the suspect looked a little like Christian when she saw news reports months ago, but she didn’t think it could actually be him.

I'm sure it's going the same way with people who recognized BG ....

So is he currently in a cooling off period, or active elsewhere...?

Description of a person who might be BG:

Loving parents
Good school education
Early successful hobbies
Outstanding career
Other talents besides the career
Very high income
Girlfriends
Houses, Cars (at least 1 at a time)

Character probably:

Particularly ambitious
Very offended about refusals that he has experienced
An agile fighter, so mentally and physically
Allergic to the arrogance of superiors
Slightly allergic to behavior rules
Half as self-assured as he could be

Would you ever think of someone being a suspect in a double homicide of whom you would know the above? Would you see any motive?

Same link as above, just for interest.

CASAREZ: Sergeant, one last question before we go. Our producers estimated approximately 30 sex offenders in a 10-mile radius of Delphi.

Are you looking into that area?

RILEY: Yes, we are. We`re looking -- we`re looking at every angle. We`re looking at social media. We`re looking at sex offenders. We`re looking every direction we can to try to come up with that, some information on trying to catch these people that did this.

Whoa! "These people?" Is he confirming that they're looking for more than one?

Question was asked if they each had a cell phone.....none answer.

CASAREZ: All right. I know Snapchat is something that, you know, people who subscribe can get it. But their phones, their iPhones -- did they have phones with them? Obviously, one did. They took the picture.

RILEY: Well, I can`t answer that question at this time because of the investigation and what`s going on.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

I had not seen this question and answer before :)

I wonder what would be the big deal in saying both girls had phones.

http://www.chroniclet.com/Local-News/2016/12/06/Family-friends-express-shock-at-man-s-arrest.html

Jimmy Christian Sr. said when he saw the surveillance footage, he noticed a passing resemblance to his son and the car and even made a comment to Justin Christian that it could be him. He said he didn’t actually think it was his son and never mentioned it again.

A neighbor who lived near Justin Christian’s home at 933 W. 22nd St. in Lorain, which police searched Friday night into Saturday morning, said she also thought the suspect looked a little like Christian when she saw news reports months ago, but she didn’t think it could actually be him.

I'm sure it's going the same way with people who recognized BG ....

Absolutely! This is what I have believed all along. Without further evidence to make friends and family think that BG is guilty, most wouldn't actually report him, just because they kind of saw a resemblance. Unless he's a known criminal, people probably don't suspect him.

Whoa! "These people?" Is he confirming that they're looking for more than one?

You caught it! Yes, this was a very early interview but at that time at least it sure sounds like a group involvement of two or more was suspected.

I had not seen this question and answer before :)

I wonder what would be the big deal in saying both girls had phones.

I really wonder that too. I could be wrong but if Abby had a cellphone it's possible it contains crucial incriminating evidence and LE is just playing their cards close to their chest by not revealing it, leaving the perp in the dark. The cat and mouse game that investigators sometimes play is intriguing to speculate about from a distance.

If you could ask LE one question, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member