IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods ... there isn't the typical page #s to the other pages of this forum nor the timeline/map ...

I did notify a Mod.

Hi expatCanada.

The link to the previous thread is in post #1 after the "audio loop" link. It's hyperlinked as "Previous Thread (#57)"

If you'd like to review threads prior to that, please just backtrack from there.

The "Maps Media & Timeline" thread is linked right after the "Previous Thread (#57)" link in post #1.

Hope that helps :)

I don't understand the connection, here. Why would it be a contract hit, as these are two juveniles?

I've studied some cases which kind of fit the scenario described in your post, at least to me it just doesn't fit, here.

JMO

My opinion as well. I just can't see contract killer for kids.

Hi expatCanada.

The link to the previous thread is in post #1 after the "audio loop" link. It's hyperlinked as "Previous Thread (#57)"

If you'd like to review threads prior to that, please just backtrack from there.

The "Maps Media & Timeline" thread is linked right after the "Previous Thread (#57)" link in post #1.

Hope that helps :)

I guess I'm use to going to page 1 of the current thread #58 to get to the maps media & timeline and I cannot see that on this #58 thread nor review past threads #'s 1-57. I may need to change browsers???

Appreciate your help. Over and out for the night. Blessings to all our posters and the Williams and German family/friends and all those that loved/knew them.

On the topic of whether the homicide occurred at another location then the bodies were moved to the discovery location, I just happened to notice the Petition to Seal Autopsy Report disproves that theory because with the media helicopters buzzing around, they'd surely have noticed a second crime scene "just outside of Delphi".

"On February 13, 2017 Abigail Williams and Liberty German were killed just outside of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-47&styleid=21

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My 1 question to LE would be… What are all the relevant facts of this crime? 😉

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Just some quotes from the news stories available today.

The family’s pain is unimaginable and the lack of answers on the case is another blow.

“You just feel like you could throw up and your heart hurts…your chest just hurts,” said Patty.

http://fox59.com/2017/05/12/ahead-o...lphi-girls-family-pushes-forward-for-answers/

“Every day my goal is to get up, get dressed and go to work and just keep moving,” Williams said.

Moving forward and taking one day at a time is how Williams continues to deal with the loss of her 13-year-old daughter, Abigail

“She was my one and only,” Williams said.

http://wishtv.com/2017/05/12/mom-of-slain-delphi-teen-shares-her-story/

Williams says she continues to hope and pray the girls' killer is found. No arrests have been made. Police have released two grainy images of a man considered the main suspect.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20170512/news/305129888/

tomorrow is the "Celebration of Life" for the girls at delphi high school. I hope someone posts pics
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_rDP7rUMAAGa-L.jpg

My opinion as well. I just can't see contract killer for kids.

It doesn't make any sense to me either. However, some outside the box thinking is required here, only to be sure nothing is overlooked. I know many of us here have had some access to topics not allowed to be discussed here- some of these possibilities are stir-fry crazy. Others, however, make me pay attention at the possibility.

Until we know for sure, we don't know anything for sure.

I think I know what you're talking about, expatCanada. I saw it, too. On my desktop/Chrome browser, the page view looked like a mobile view or something. It was totally different.

I went into my browser settings and deleted cookies/data, then restarted my browser, logged into WS again and the "desktop" view came back. Hope this helps!

Mods ... there isn't the typical page #s to the other pages of this forum nor the timeline/map ...

I did notify a Mod.

I just saw on the news in Michigan that police are re-opening the case of the Oakland County Child Killer from 40 years ago because they have new information. I wonder if all the DNA checks done for the Delphi case turned up some familial DNA. I will let you know what comes of this. (Ages 12, 12, 10 and 11) are confirmed and several others appear linked to this case. It is both boys and girls that were killed and staged and left out in the open to be found.

Could be Michigan , Missouri or Illinois too imo. Midwestern for sure imo.

Agree. I also thought Northern Kentucky. Kentuckians aren't always super twangy. Especially Indiana Kentucky border area.

For some reason when I heard it I thought of Illinois or someone living in a border town in Illinois close to Indiana. He sounds like a geography teacher I had in middle school in Illinois.

You are welcome :) I've often thought they were placed there later that night, but a lot of others don't see it.

I guess we don't know exactly where they searched that night or if they went down near the river.

MOO

I have always been a supporter of the bodies placed there later theory but lately have been leaning toward wondering if they had been found hanging? I hate even thinking these thoughts but if they were hanging, searchers could have walked right by them at night. <mod snip> Just my own thoughts and opinions.

On the topic of whether the homicide occurred at another location then the bodies were moved to the discovery location, I just happened to notice the Petition to Seal Autopsy Report disproves that theory because with the media helicopters buzzing around, they'd surely have noticed a second crime scene "just outside of Delphi".

"On February 13, 2017 Abigail Williams and Liberty German were killed just outside of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-47&styleid=21

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a good point. But couldn't they have been killed just outside of Delphi, but in a different location? Such as in a cabin or somewhere within a few mile radius? That would be considered just outside of Delphi.

MOO

I have always been a supporter of the bodies placed there later theory but lately have been leaning toward wondering if they had been found hanging? I hate even thinking these thoughts but if they were hanging, searchers could have walked right by them at night. <mod snip> Just my own thoughts and opinions.

That's another good theory. At this point I'm open to listen to all theories and points.

It could also be why LE didn't say it was a double homicide right away. If they were hanging (ugh :( ) maybe they thought it could be a double suicide. Teens hanging themselves in the news a lot lately. Sadly.

getting ready to close foe the night. Back in a bit

My 2 cents they were killed where they were found, the area they were found wasn't along a beaten path so to speak so I'm thinking easy to miss them that night.

People were already looking for them that evening, it would have been too risky to try to carry them back into the area that the perp knows full well people are looking for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member