IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see all that,including Carroll county sheriff's dept,but I got the impression from Tobe's response that not much they could do and they pulled that investigator off to help with Delphi,so it just makes me think that just because those agencies are partners,what exactly is their level of involvement?

My guess is they're close to solving the arson, they need to build a case in order to seek an indictment.

Product description
musical.ly is the world’s largest creative platform. The platform makes it super easy for everyone to make awesome videos and share with friends or to the world.

Top categories on musical.ly include:
music
comedy
talent (sing, dance, magic, etc.)
fashion & beauty
vlog
animals

If you are interested google please musical.ly. There is a short Rap (?) video of Libby and Abby.

Can you please post the link? Tia.

Good morning. I'm not sure where to share this, so how about here? This is a link to a news clip on the Flora arson where four young girls died in their home just several weeks before the Delphi murders. Same county. For anyone who ever wondered if there could be any connection, here's the latest. Looks like Ives and Leazenby are going to be interviewed for the special. The mother is frustrated that all resources and attention are going to the Delphi double homicide. Interesting stuff when you look at crime stats / demographics for the county...and here you have 6 girls killed in three months time.

http://fox59.com/2017/05/10/mom-of-four-girls-killed-in-flora-fire-breaks-her-silence-to-fox59/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So very sad. I feel terrible for this mother, cannot imagine her pain. I looked up Flora, it is even smaller than Delphi. You would think the people there would really surround, comfort, and support this mother. I wonder why the school, cheer groups- things they were involved in have not done fundraisers for reward?

If the mom withdrew (totally understandable) maybe that is why others did not really step up. As to LE, it did seem to me they did investigate the arson, and still are...I know the word was out there because when I searched Flora the first thing that came up was this story.

When something like cancer happens in my family I deal with it myself; withdraw into my shell, and never have others offered to do fundraisers or help me either though others are showered with all sorts of help and support in the same circumstances. I think if you are not out there reaching out to others in a time of need they tend to think you don't need anything- don't need their help. There is such a thing as being too independent.

The media plays a role as well, if they target a story people follow that story and others fall by the wayside. It is very hard to "get into" a story with little or no ongoing information out there. Notice how quickly threads on here lose activity when media stops reporting, nothing to discuss. I think the Delphi murders are getting more long term attention from the media because there are more angles to cover. The fire was covered very well in the beginning but just not much more to report.

Let me try this again....

Great post, Ellie. I agree.
Although LE says there is no evidence between this crime and the Iowa cousins, doesn't mean they're not connected. I think there's a big possibility that is so.

I also believe this is the very reason BG hasn't been identified/arrested yet.

Thanks for saying this. I'm always an Occam's razor partisan but this case is different. The guy dropped in and out just like that.
The sooner they connect these two cases and the Amber alert abduction in Arlington TX (all on the 13th, similar but evolving mo) the sooner this will be solved.

Does anyone think he used a fake badge to get control of the girls? This would explain the quiet abduction of the Evansville girls as well.

I am pretty sure the guy who,posted the YouTube video linked above is just a guy. No more info than you or I have. Jmo

I see all that,including Carroll county sheriff's dept,but I got the impression from Tobe's response that not much they could do and they pulled that investigator off to help with Delphi,so it just makes me think that just because those agencies are partners,what exactly is their level of involvement?

According to the mother, when arson was found to be the cause she didn't get a phone call, she learned of it by watching a TV broadcast. That there's now no one investigator involved in the case, I wonder if that also indicates the tragedy to be nothing more than another file number to any of those agencies.

I'm glad that the media is now also supporting her and I also believe there's a possibility the two cases are inter-connected.

Yes I understand that completely. I'm sorry, I wasn't meaning to lead that it was factual information, just found it odd and coincidental. Someone I think maybe retweeted it I'm not sure how all that works. But I saw the tweet and the thread and felt compelled to post

"One Flora, Ind. resident said he doesn’t know why, but police asked if they could question him Thursday.

He told 24-Hour News 8 he agreed to a cotton swab test and let police search his phone before they let him go.

The man said police asked, “if I was out on the trails and if I knew the two girls.”

He said he was not on the trails Monday afternoon."
http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

Yes I understand that completely. I'm sorry, I wasn't meaning to lead that it was factual information, just found it odd and coincidental. Someone I think maybe retweeted it I'm not sure how all that works. But I saw the tweet and the thread and felt compelled to post

It is rumor and not allowed on WS. Plus it is inaccurate--we know both girls were killed on the 13th. moo

ETA: from the petition to seal the autopsies

On February 13, 2017 Abigail Williams and Liberty German were killed just outside of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana.

Good morning. I'm not sure where to share this, so how about here? This is a link to a news clip on the Flora arson where four young girls died in their home just several weeks before the Delphi murders. Same county. For anyone who ever wondered if there could be any connection, here's the latest. Looks like Ives and Leazenby are going to be interviewed for the special. The mother is frustrated that all resources and attention are going to the Delphi double homicide. Interesting stuff when you look at crime stats / demographics for the county...and here you have 6 girls killed in three months time.

http://fox59.com/2017/05/10/mom-of-four-girls-killed-in-flora-fire-breaks-her-silence-to-fox59/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:( Their cheerleading outfits.

Wow, I don't like Lazenby's response to how Miss Rose feels.

“Do you understand why she would feel that way?" Hasnie asked Leazenby.

“Um, I suppose I would," he replied.

Wow. :facepalm:

what was coincidental?

who is miss rose?

I just realized this morning that this case reminds me a lot of one that happened in my own small town. Population 2000 and we have only one unsolved murder. The comparison to Abby/Libby is striking. Loretta (I don’t want to give her last name because I like to remain a little anonymous and her full name would give me away) was 14 years old. Sweet girl into sports. Found dead on a popular hiking trail that runs alongside the town, just like "our" girls. In Loretta's case, she was apparently early in a pregnancy. Her fingers were cut off and she was decapitated. We had lots of suspects in the beginning. The FBI was brought in and worked the case for weeks. Then the figurative trail went cold. She was murdered 15 years ago or so and the crime was never solved. Serial killer was also suspected in her case, as well as cult activity. (I don't believe either had anything to do with it.) Other rumors (worse, if you can believe it) circulated about her baby belonging to someone prominent in the community.

I think about her a lot. I just put the similarities together in my mind this morning. I’ve always been deeply invested in Loretta’s case. She was one of those young girls from a lower income family in a poverty-stricken area that nobody thinks about. Her case didn't get attention. I think some of the similarities (age, trail, sports, etc.) is why I was subconsciously drawn to Abby and Libby. Those girls were all too young to have suffered like that-practically babies. Here is hoping that Abby and Libby find justice.

Or maybe the baby belonged to the son of someone prominent in the community? Maybe she was killed to protect the son? Hmmm

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

I'm definitely not saying it's happening here but following a few local cases, sometimes I get the impression that LE who are ordinarily out of the public eye get caught up in a sort of celebrity status from all the attention that follows a high profile crime. It's as if nothing else matters.

I hope Lazenby's comment isn't an example.

I'm definitely not saying it's happening here but following a few local cases, sometimes I get the impression that LE who are ordinarily out of the public eye get caught up in a sort of celebrity status from all the attention that follows a high profile crime. It's as if nothing else matters.

I hope Lazenby's comment isn't an example.

I know what you mean.

The comment seemed a bit callous. Lacking empathy.

I just want to hug Gaylin Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members