IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread will be closed in just a few minutes for the night

Just checking in for any new info on these precious little girls. Continued prayers for their families & for LE , also, of course. 🌼🌻

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Will reopen in the morning.

G'night,
Tricia

i really think this sorry S.O.B. is in another state. i dont think the police have anything other than the pic's and audio we have seen. To me they are shooting their selve's in the foot by not releasing more info and letting on to the public that they are onto someone to apease us. In my opinion they have no idea who done this. If i were Abby And libby's parent's i would demand to know where they are in this investigation, and if it's like i think it is i would demand to either release more info or be on t.v., and media every awakening moment to keep a strong awareness to these children. They did'nt deserve to be murdered, but they do deserve JUSTICE!!!

There have been online suggestions about meth labs and drugs around the area, that this was a retaliation killing. While threats and intimidation within a local drug culture are certainly a possibility, IMO the photo or quiet whispers would have produced an identity by now. I just don't see any local involvement and agree the killer was from many miles away. I just think there was something more sinister in this crime, a killing by a deranged individual(s).

I had a dream last night that I was in a deli with a TV on and all the folks in there were talking excitedly.....the killer had been caught and it was on the news. In my dream he was about 45, tall and plump, dark hair, dark mustache, full face and lips. And he looked very mean.

I was sad to remember this dream this morning, knowing it's not reality :(. I hope it is soon, though.

I would think LE has communicated with the families more than with the public. If they DO suspect one or both of the girls knew BG is some way, they are likely talking to family often, pursuing any possible links to people they knew, places they frequented, etc...

There is a reason (IMO) Everything is so hush hush.
LE has ideas and suspicions ...
They have to make sure everyone was where they said they were. Was anyone alone and had no alibi. What if they went to someone and Said hey this kind of looks like u...where were u that day?
I do think there is a lot left being unsaid and we just have to wait and see.
I have my ideas just like all of u have theories and suspicions but I do not see a serial killer or a sex offender.
I really do hope they nail this guy.....if only that photo was a bit clearer.
All jmvoo

I wonder what BG is doing now.

Honestly, I don't think he has much of a conscience and thinks he's too smart to get caught, so he's just going about his life as usual. From listening to his voice, I get a sense that he's not even the type to care much about the investigation or what people are saying about his crime online. He does what he does and goes about his business, until he does it again. I don't get the feeling that it's a pride thing with him either. I see it as more of an itch he scratches, once in a while.

He may have duel personalities where he's one person with his family and friends and this other side is nearly non-existent, until he gets an urge and becomes BG again. He may be able to callously shelf it away, and not really identify much with his BG personality on a daily basis. His crimes are simply a vague memory of something he did, and not that big of a deal to him.

All completely IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If LE has more info such as audio or video, now is the time to release it. I get it.... obviously there is sensitive material. However, you can block out many things in audio and video.

If there are parts they can release, they shouldn't wait much longer. People will forget or won't be interested 6 months into the case.

BBM

To add to that, unless he's already locked up or dead, there's also the fact this guy is walking around free somewhere and could possibly do something like this again.

jmo

Jmo
I don't think anyone else is in danger....

What has always bother me were the early comments by LE.
Esp the one about the community was smart they can figure it out something gli,e that kind of statement.
Then know where your kids are.

IMO they have an idea what happened and if no evidence was left behind by this guy they can't prove it.

Jmo

Honestly, I don't think he has much of a conscience and thinks he's too smart to get caught, so he's just going about his life as usual. From listening to his voice, I get a sense that he's not even the type to care much about the investigation or what people are saying about his crime online. He does what he does and goes about his business, until he does it again. I don't get the feeling that it's a pride thing with him either. I see it as more of an itch he scratches, once in a while.

He may have duel personalities where he's one person with his family and friends and this other side is nearly non-existent, until he gets an urge and becomes BG again. He may be able to callously shelf it away, and not really identify much with his BG personality on a daily basis. His crimes are simply a vague memory of something he did, and not that big of a deal to him.

All completely IMO.

BBM {IMO} I do believe he thinks about his actions often. How well he carried out his plan. All the more, if it was a spontaneous plan.{IMO}

I do not think this was planned.
I do think this just happened....
IMO he has just been very very LUCKY.

BBM {IMO} I do believe he thinks about his actions often. How well he carried out his plan. All the more, if it was a spontaneous plan.{IMO}

It probably depends on what personality type he is and why he does what he does. Either of us could be correct.

In my scenario: He could have once been a normal kid who had a traumatic event that caused him to become two people -- the one who was traumatized and his normal self. When he grew up, his victim side wanted to be on the other side and have the control so he started having urges and became BG, who is a serial rapist, at the least; but possibly even a SK. His normal good-guy side may not want to identify with the BG side on a daily basis, so this personality type might not feel the need to relive the crimes often. He would disassociate from that side of himself and his crimes. If he thinks about them at all, he has to brush it off as no big deal, because he can't face the enormity of what he has done.

I can easily imagine a scenario where you're correct as well.

All completely IMO.

This is what I am afraid of. Great post.

It probably depends on what personality type he is and why he does what he does. Either of us could be correct.

In my scenario: He could have once been a normal kid who had a traumatic event that caused him to become two people -- the one who was traumatized and his normal self. When he grew up, his victim side wanted to be on the other side and have the control so he started having urges and became BG, who is a serial rapist, at the least; but possibly even a SK. His normal good-guy side may not want to identify with the BG side on a daily basis, so this personality type might not feel the need to relive the crimes often.

I can easily imagine a scenario where you're correct as well.

Agreed. I have no way of knowing, but I just recall other similar incidents where the criminal recollected various details about their crimes. It's almost like they weave a storybook. Obviously, not all of them. {IMO}

Agreed. I have no way of knowing, but I just recall other similar incidents where the criminal recollected various details about their crimes. It's almost like they weave a storybook. Obviously, not all of them. {IMO}

You're right. Lots of SK's are like this. Then, there are others who are interviewed and only have vague memories of their crimes.

I like watching Michelle Ward's show, "Mind Of A Murderer." They have all types on there. It's fascinating to actually hear what they were thinking, but also very creepy/scary to see how callous many of them are -- with no regard to human life.

BG just has this casual not-a-big-deal tone to his voice that makes me think he doesn't really have a conscience about what he's about to do -- either because he's able to dissociate his normal self from his killer self and is numb to human suffering when he's in that state; or he really is just a bad guy all the time who lacks empathy.

I wonder if he kept any souvenirs like a piece of jewelry e.g ring or earring from each girl. Sometimes a SK of women or girls keeps a jewelry box. If found it is so incriminating.

When he is caught and brought to trial maybe some of us can attend! Even though my Avatar is St. Anthony I would love to give him the evil eye.

I had a dream last night that I was in a deli with a TV on and all the folks in there were talking excitedly.....the killer had been caught and it was on the news. In my dream he was about 45, tall and plump, dark hair, dark mustache, full face and lips. And he looked very mean.

I was sad to remember this dream this morning, knowing it's not reality :(. I hope it is soon, though.
I have been having nightmares too, sometimes I walk away from this thread. This is the crime of nightmares, the pic and audio is the stuff of nightmares. So thankful that Liberty had the wherewithal to capture this evidence. God bless her. This happened in a little town where the postmen know everything about everyone down to almost what they eat for breakfast I bet. He has not been ID'ed yet we might think....so IMO he is from the outlying area, maybe a state or two away. I think that he has been incarcerated maybe for a longer period because he is older. He hasn't been in society where he would be recognized perhaps. And I think he was in prison for a bad crime years ago but is responsible for similar crimes years ago that have not been attributed to him yet. Not really sure though, could be anything. Hope he is caught soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3