IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random thought....

I wonder how many people in Delphi have had a "gut feeling" about someone and provided LE (surreptitiously) someone's DNA sample via their toothbrush, etc.
I bet more than a couple.

That would be interesting. I wonder though after the RL circus and media attention at his farm and LE giving interviews on his property in March how many locals reconsidered. After RL, the town basically went radio silent. Perhaps some locals who thought they know BG didn't speak up for their own outstanding violations.

There is a path that basically leads to where the bodies were found. An informal path at least near to where they were found. I keep wondering about fishing in this area. I used to fish with my older brothers in similar areas and there was always a sort of path that lead us to the creek or river.

An outsider would be super lucky if he knew about this path.

Makes sense...
That's my theory too. I don't believe that he "marched" them anywhere. I believe that if they ended up on the opposite side of the creek, it is because he chased them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

and then how do you get one from the car to the CS if they were killed before being put there? Dead weight is really heavy.
:cow:

Dead weight is really heavy. Deer sleds make it an easier task to perform.

I do not feel either one of our girls were killed immediately. BG had a well conceived plan with intent and purpose. BG planned this to be successful and not a failure. BG had an accomplice and perhaps immediate access to a vehicle. BG knew to leave them on RLs property due to RLs propensity to drink and drive. That location was not happenstance. RL lost one parcel of his real estate once his probation was revoked. Consider of the countless man hours spent on RL due to the children being placed on his property.

The two girls did not go through the creek water. The water level was too high, the current was swift and the water temperatures hovered near freezing. I cannot fathom a young girl jumping into that creek with her jeans and sweatshirt on and expecting not to drown from the weight of wet garments and shoes unless one expects they took the time to shed their clothing first. Our body temperature rapidly adjusts to become the same temperature as the exposed climate. That is a main factor in diving with proper dive skins. The girl's body temperature would have dropped significantly by the time they made it to RLs property. Again, the cumbersome weight of wet clothing and shoes would prevent this from being successful.

BG is dressed, some claim overdressed, for the weather. Did he plunge into that cold creek water with his shoes/boots, weapons, jeans, jacket, hooded sweatshirt, hat all the while hoping the girls did not drown but would continue to obey his verbal commands?

i haven't heard LE say anything about it. I don't believe they are investigating it as a crime. i think it was a unfortunate accident in a already fragile town.

Do you know who the gun cleaner was? A yes or no is suffice. No names needed. Thank you, in advance.

Ok, my wonderful true crime loves it's time to shut down the thread.
We will open again in the morning.

G'night,
Tricia

Do you know who the gun cleaner was? A yes or no is suffice. No names needed. Thank you, in advance.

The gun cleaner loves hunting and is seen with a crossbow .... AFAIK a crossbow was a briefly topic here on Abby's/Libby's thread ....
Made me thinking. :thinking:

"We have a killer on the streets running around our state, our nation. We need to get that. And I need people's help to do that. Somebody knows. Please call it in." Patty said."
http://www.wthr.com/article/large-turnout-for-celebration-of-life-for-delphi-murder-victims

If MP has suspicions, speculation could be read into his statement -- the perp does not live in Delphi but is in Indiana and is not presently incarcerated.

MP's statement made me think that he doesn't know (suspect) if the killer is local or from across the country, since he mentions both "state" and "nation." He's, basically, saying that the killer could be anywhere in the country when he uses the word "nation."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a path that basically leads to where the bodies were found. An informal path at least near to where they were found. I keep wondering about fishing in this area. I used to fish with my older brothers in similar areas and there was always a sort of path that lead us to the creek or river.

An outsider would be super lucky if he knew about this path.
A good point. Fishermen could well park in the cemetery and head down to the creek as a secluded quiet spot. Abbey may have even been familiar with it as such. MOO.

I check into this site pretty much every morning and night without fail.
Sad to see the threads slowing down a bit. I am so eager to hear of an arrest and yet- sadness returns wifh the realization our girls will remain lost to us, even so. These girls have really taken hold in our hearts. I think it's their ages, their simple plan to spend that sunny afternoon together and the loyalty I believe they showed one another. I do believe one might have made a run for it but couldn't abandon the other due to the depth of friendship they shared.

MP's statement made me think that he doesn't know (suspect) if the killer is local or from across the country, since he mentions both "state" and "nation." He's, basically, saying that the killer could be anywhere in the country when he uses the word "nation."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion only, the families know the character, reputation and lifestyle of every single person associated directly or indirectly to either or both of the girls. So it's human nature that they have developed strong theories while working with LE to identify who or what's they think is responsible, whether that'll be eventually proven right or wrong.

Even though the words of MP might sound like it could be "anyone", what that means is there's not enough evidence yet to prove their suspicions. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:cow:

Dead weight is really heavy. Deer sleds make it an easier task to perform.

I do not feel either one of our girls were killed immediately. BG had a well conceived plan with intent and purpose. BG planned this to be successful and not a failure. BG had an accomplice and perhaps immediate access to a vehicle. BG knew to leave them on RLs property due to RLs propensity to drink and drive. That location was not happenstance. RL lost one parcel of his real estate once his probation was revoked. Consider of the countless man hours spent on RL due to the children being placed on his property.

The two girls did not go through the creek water. The water level was too high, the current was swift and the water temperatures hovered near freezing. I cannot fathom a young girl jumping into that creek with her jeans and sweatshirt on and expecting not to drown from the weight of wet garments and shoes unless one expects they took the time to shed their clothing first. Our body temperature rapidly adjusts to become the same temperature as the exposed climate. That is a main factor in diving with proper dive skins. The girl's body temperature would have dropped significantly by the time they made it to RLs property. Again, the cumbersome weight of wet clothing and shoes would prevent this from being successful.

BG is dressed, some claim overdressed, for the weather. Did he plunge into that cold creek water with his shoes/boots, weapons, jeans, jacket, hooded sweatshirt, hat all the while hoping the girls did not drown but would continue to obey his verbal commands?

And maybe left them on RL property bc he may have known, you have to ask permission of owner bf searching. Which gives home more time as well. Even if its minutes. For him it seems likely would have been enough time. Imo always

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I am beginning to think the quick abduction into a car around 2.30 then brought back alive to rear of cemetery and walked down to north side of Creek to their demise could be likely. That's nearly 3 hours to accomplish that and could also explain phones pinging around town.

I am beginning to think the quick abduction into a car around 2.30 then brought back alive to rear of cemetery and walked down to north side of Creek to their demise could be likely. That's nearly 3 hours to accomplish that and could also explain phones pinging around town.
Yuh if they took the lil under bridge road to leave. Then would they have even had to cross the creek at all? If not then I'm on board. I'm sick of the creek. Thanks you.🤗

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

A few days ago, a poster walked us through how tedious arson investigations are. That post was very informative. It gave me a better idea how long fire investigations may take.

Perhaps LE in due time will have a connection to both cases when they can compare evidence.

The topic of cellphone pings has been discussed many times within these 58 threads by technical folks who understand how they work but iirc the gist of it is a cellphone does not have to travelling in order to ping different nearby cell towers and doing so is a normal function. My understanding is that it has to do with capacity of any one tower at any given time.

The topic of cellphone pings has been discussed many times within these 58 threads by technical folks who understand how they work but iirc the gist of it is a cellphone does not have to travelling in order to ping different nearby cell towers and doing so is a normal function. My understanding is that it has to do with capacity of any one tower at any given time.

Very true and well explained by several members.

But it doesn't mean the phones were not moving. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member