IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a great video. i would not like this walk because I like to see the was is all around me, watching for bears, very predictable creatures. being between two close ridges is worrisome.

No bears there. The residents that walk there are safe except for HUMAN predators and they are the worse kind. IMO

Thanks BOP!! You are my hero!! :loveyou::loveyou:
Does anyone know if the couple reported to be on the bridge were interviewed? Have we ruled out that guy the FBI just offered the $25,000 reward for? He is known to be with his wife on the run for child molestation. Could the couple have been them?

N

JMO..perhaps his companion ended up dead because she became aware of the act that happened. When she confronted him then she had to go too.

Very possible..... especially if he had tons of killing weapons,tactical vests and happened to hunt birds and hunt.

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

I know I had included it in my list of people who'd know there was no school that day, and I think I've seen a couple other people mention it too. GMTA MOO

I'm also not so sure he was there because he knew there was no school so much as because of the unseasonably warm weather. Something I've wondered several times is if the girls hadn't gone there that day, would the woman who crossed the bridge shortly after them have been the victim instead? I just can't decide how random/planned this was; did he go there looking for a young girl (or two) enjoying a day off school, or did he go there looking for a female enjoying the nice weather? MOO[/QUOTE

I don't believe he targeted the girls, I think he chose the place and waited for someone in general. I do think the woman would have likely been the victim if they had not been there.

I believe he is not new at this, because he was bold enough to grab two. I think someone not experienced would be working up nerve to grab one, more likely to not try to handle two victims.

Even if children were targets, the day off from school may have been coincidental.

As 2:30 pm is not too far from the end of the school day (last bell is at 3:15 pm), it is theoretically possible that the BG timing also would not be inconsistent with a predator just hoping to happen upon a child or two who might come to the trail after school a bit later...

Does anyone know if the couple reported to be on the bridge were interviewed? Have we ruled out that guy the FBI just offered the $25,000 reward for? He is known to be with his wife on the run for child molestation. Could the couple have been them?

BBM: yes. LE said they interviewed all people that "said" to have been there. Don't have a link, but will look for one.

IMO your question hasn´t been answered. You asked for an update on Delphi homicide and instead of at least a "Yes, in xx days" or "No, not now" you´re informed, that investigation is still ongoing (and hasn´t been stopped). Ok, but that wasn´t your question. It´s obvious, that investigation is going on.

Is ist usual for such cases in US to order a kind of press lock or to forbid interviews with relatives and so on ?

In Austria it would be unthinkable, that after three months nobody knows, how that poor girls have been killed (especially what tool has been used, because this could be a clue to the murderer).

I just don't understand the secrecy. Certainly there has to be a reason for the lack of info and obviously we aren't privy to it. All that matters is this a$$hole is caught, but what is the deal with the cryptic and evasive answers. I feel like we're dealing with Yoda or Nostradamus!! Sorry-RANT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been perusing area states' most wanted and I am amazed at how QUITE A FEW resemble BG pic.

I especially agree with your last sentence. Three months, FBI involved, no arrest. I think everyone thought this would be an easy case.

We're not even sure of the basics, meaning did the perp come up from the creek, or did he start at the same trailhead as the girls? Was he waiting for them along the trail, or was he behind them as they hiked? Somewhere it appears, at least for him, a vehicle must have been involved, but, most likely, any tracks were erased by responder's vehicles looking for "lost girls."

It appears the abduction/murders were well-planned, very well thought out. The outcome was definitely going to be murder. He did not just take the girls into the nearby woods but mandated they go down the hill to a destination. Does this mean he was an experienced killer? He, assuming there was only one person, planned an escape well. How can this be? Could one person pull this off? Was someone else waiting below the bridge? There's no certainty to the killer's purpose. Why murder two innocent kids?

Because of the photo, IMO he will never return to the area. BUT, should other communities be concerned? IMO he will strike again.

Yes, yes, yes on all of this!

Please note: Chasity said "it could be a rumor". Chasity wasn't there. She was reporting what she heard = hearsay.
ETA: Chasity's friends didn't see FB reporting woman. FB reporting woman didn't see Chasity's friends. Hmmmm!!

Excellent Expat.

AND to my knowledge there has not been a broadcasted interview of Chasity's friends nor has LE mentioned them or the info.

Hiya, just jumping in here, so forgive me if his was addressed. I'm just wondering why it matters if this guy did or didn't know a school schedule?
Sure it relates to the fact that the girls were there and not in school, but we don't know who this guy is or if he was particularly targeting a child.
Perhaps he was there with his plan, with no particular target and came across the girls and carried everything out.
Again, I don't know all the details, but from what I've quickly skimmed, I don't see any reason to think he was taking advantage of knowing school was out in order to specifically target young girls.
IF he knew in advance that school was out this might lend credence to his possibly being a teacher, bus driver, coach, father of other school kids, etc Just a thought MOO.

I just don't understand the secrecy. Certainly there has to be a reason for the lack of info and obviously we aren't privy to it. All that matters is this a$$hole is caught, but what is the deal with the cryptic and evasive answers. I feel like we're dealing with Yoda or Nostradamus!! Sorry-RANT.

LE hold back information to catch the perp. Lets say they released everything about the case, how they died, what was on the video etc...false confessions have come from less.

They want someone to say something to a friend/family/neighbor that only the perp would know because LE didn't release it.

Secondly some stuff just doesn't need to be released. We don't need to know exactly how they died or what position they were in. All we the public need to know is information that will help catch this person which is what the have released a picture of the suspect.

Does that make sense?

Please note: Chasity said "it could be a rumor". Chasity wasn't there. She was reporting what she heard = hearsay.
ETA: Chasity's friends didn't see FB reporting woman. FB reporting woman didn't see Chasity's friends. Hmmmm!!

She didn't say the man being there might be rumor, she said that after saying they thought he was odd or out of place, whatever wording she used. From what I read, I got the impression that the friends were there before the girls were abducted and the woman after, but I don't remember now why I thought that. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper