IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he saw them being dropped off and followed them.

I looked around but couldn't a link, i remember that as well, it turned bad/escalated right after the video.

I know! It's driving me crazy because I know I saw it, but now can't locate it. If someone remembers that quote and can find a link and post it, I'll know that I'm not losing my mind. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know! It's driving me crazy because I know I saw it, but now can't locate it. If someone remembers that quote and can find a link and post it, I'll know that I'm not losing my mind. lol

I remember this quote that the video escalated quickly after Liberty started recording. I'm pretty certain it was from the first press conference that showed the photo of BG in February. I think it was a reply by the law enforcement officer to a reporters question.

I remember this quote that the video escalated quickly after Liberty started recording. I'm pretty certain it was from the first press conference that showed the photo of BG in February. I think it was a reply by the law enforcement officer to a reporters question.

You could be right. That was probably it. Thank you!

You can find the exact quote posted earlier today by a WS member, a few pages back.

Even if children were targets, the day off from school may have been coincidental.

As 2:30 pm is not too far from the end of the school day (last bell is at 3:15 pm), it is theoretically possible that the BG timing also would not be inconsistent with a predator just hoping to happen upon a child or two who might come to the trail after school a bit later...

I still wonder if that railroad bridge was central to his plan. That bridge may have been the necessary backdrop for him to act out his rage and bring his murderous side out. All IMO

Yes, yes, yes on all of this!

Sometimes I wonder if when the FBI came into the picture, do they have professional trackers that can "read" the woods. They see things someone else wouldn't...matted down areas, freshly broken branches, recently overturned rocks, pebbles...the right tracker is an unbelievable font of information. Just because it is a large area of woods. Did he lay in wait somewhere? Did he track parallel to them?

If he had a gun it would be easy to control both.

If he grabbed one and told the other not to move, he could control both it seems.
He may have slipped something over L's neck to keep her under his control as they went down hill ...

Let me clarify my post above about the railroad bridge. IF something significant happened to him along that bridge maybe as a child...or he has a sick obsession about trains or tracks or something attached to his younger years....then he may seek out the site, research it, google maps, wiki, a trip or two there to scout it before he commits his crime. Once he knows where he will attack, then he plans his day or days for his hunting trip. How he chooses his victims? I have no idea. All IMO

Sometimes I wonder if when the FBI came into the picture, do they have professional trackers that can "read" the woods. They see things someone else wouldn't...matted down areas, freshly broken branches, recently overturned rocks, pebbles...the right tracker is an unbelievable font of information. Just because it is a large area of woods. Did he lay in wait somewhere? Did he track parallel to them?

Very likely. IMO

I wanted to mention something. I love the woods, but we have black bears. I have come within three foot of a bear when he / she heard my little dog's bells and flushed out and came directly perpendicular to my straight path. I obviously spooked a yearling who just wanted to get away fast. Anyway I read loads of outdoors books to learn everything I could about animals and the woods before this happened. So I was not gonna run in any way. Then I read that when you feel that you are being watched...listen to that sense...that sense is innate, evolved over time. When you are in the woods and you feel that way, odds are there is something out there, coyote, bobcat, fox....watching you mostly for their own safety except for the cat because they like to practice hunting. Anyway, maybe the girls, or one of the girls felt this sense and was on a heightened alert, camera ready...

I wanted to mention something. I love the woods, but we have black bears. I have come within three foot of a bear when he / she heard my little dog's bells and flushed out and came directly perpendicular to my straight path. I obviously spooked a yearling who just wanted to get away fast. Anyway I read loads of outdoors books to learn everything I could about animals and the woods before this happened. So I was not gonna run in any way. Then I read that when you feel that you are being watched...listen to that sense...that sense is innate, evolved over time. When you are in the woods and you feel that way, odds are there is something out there, coyote, bobcat, fox....watching you mostly for their own safety except for the cat because they like to practice hunting. Anyway, maybe the girls, or one of the girls felt this sense and was on a heightened alert, camera ready...

I think at some stage they suspected he was following them, and he acted quickly after that.

Maybe this?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-sa...ecorded-suspect-chilling-cell-audio-released/

“This young lady’s a hero, there’s no doubt, to have the presence of mind to activate the video on her cell phone to record what we believe is criminal behavior that is about to occur,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think at some stage they suspected he was following them, and he acted quickly after that.

Until and IF LE ever release more info (and LE called Liberty a hero) she actively turned her video toward BG for a reason. She either encountered him before, he did something, said something, showed up quickly that made her video even a couple of seconds of this guy.

Point being he creeped her out for some reason.

Thanks for the reply! I wonder about the man in black. An accomplice or just an innocent hiker?

Don't know a girl was interviewed and she said it could be a rumor but sometimes rumors turn out to be true :discuss::twocents:

I also think tracking has been thoroughly investigated. Professionals have amazing ways of determining routes though a forested area from footprints to broken twigs with fibres from coats attached. By now I'd speculate that LE knows exactly the perpetrator movements, where the trail area was entered and existed and how.

Don't know a girl was interviewed and she said it could be a rumor but sometimes rumors turn out to be true :discuss::twocents:

There's not enough information to really know one way or another, including when was this sighting was supposed to have taken place. I have my doubts as the significance of a "a man in black" to a teen may be the association to a scary person. IIRC the heresay comment was released before BG, who's not dressed in black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296