IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your phone should have come with a cable for attaching to your computer. Then the phone becomes a drive and you can see it under "my computer" as a drive. Find the file and attach. I think. I'm suggesting something I haven't done myself BTW except to attach video or pics to emails.

I've been busy trying to clone splice variants of genes that refused to be cloned. Such is the life of a bench scientist who should have been a pathologist.
Can anyone bring me up to speed?

Lizzie and Lyric's case, 5 years later, seems cold as ice.

I've been busy trying to clone splice variants of genes that refused to be cloned. Such is the life of a bench scientist who should have been a pathologist.

Do killers have different "genes" from nonkillers? Is there a genetic aspect/link to violent behavior, sexually violent tendencies, and murder in your opinion? What about pedophelia? Tia.

Is BG an organized, or disorganized killer?

My opinion Margarita....organized, methodical and ritualistic (only my opinion). I cannot get over those mirrored dates with Iowa girls. That would mean it was very well-planned and stalking involved.

MOO

Nothing new except possible teen abduction in Lafayette.

Disposal, how the bodies were left, etc plays a role in the examination of whether the killer is organized or organized, imo. I wish we had this information.

Disposal, how the bodies were left, etc plays a role in the examination of whether the killer is organized or organized, imo. I wish we had this information.

I think the creek plays a part in both cases...not sure what exactly but I believe it is not coincidental all 4 girls found by a creek. That can be earmark of organized and ritualistic.

Moo

Do killers have different "genes" from nonkillers? Is there a genetic aspect/link to violent behavior, sexually violent tendencies, and murder in your opinion? What about pedophelia? Tia.

Those are excellent questions.
However I work in neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, and am not in the field of behavioral neurobiology.

That said, IMHOO, individuals with the capability to murder must have an intrinsic tendency for this unique type of violence. You cannot curb this type of behavior.

Our DNA encodes for our eye color, our height, and our sexual preference. I cannot suddenly try to be a gay woman. I cannot change the code within my DNA.

In a very (over) simplified way...
You are correct: there are areas in the brain that become distorted and even atrophied in the brains of mentally ill individuals. We find it clearly in those individuals with dopamine issues in the PD population. In America we are seeing early evidence of dementia in NFL players who have succumbed to repetitive head trauma.

However, both PD and AD, (Alzheimer's) are neurdengerative disorders. Meaning the brain had begun healthy and then it was compromised. But in cases like mental illness, peer reviewed journls have documented that the brain and its wiring were compromised often at an early age. It's like if you have a family member or friend who is gay and you ask them when they knew they were gay. Quite often they knew they were "different " at a very young age. That isn't nurture. It's nature. It's encoded in their DNA. And it manifests itself early.

I have a question. I'm not sure if anyone has addressed this, I didn't have time to read through the entire thread, is there a release of the recording of the person that said, "Down the Hill"?

My opinion Margarita....organized, methodical and ritualistic (only my opinion). I cannot get over those mirrored dates with Iowa girls. That would mean it was very well-planned and stalking involved.

MOO

The mirrored date numbers thing intrigues me also. Shall we revisit that today? Expound on what clues could be gleaned?

I think he panicked and ran....
I

Question?
If he pushed Abby off the bridge would she have landed in the water or on land?

If he is the same killer of Elizabeth and Lyric, he knows he out-foxed the police. Maybe it gave him confidence to do it again in Delphi. I think he is a cool customer. The dates mean something to him, IMO. But what ....? Seems bizarre and not coincidental.

Interesting that some get a ritualistic overtone to these murders. Stream used for "cleansing"?

IIRC .... we are not sure when this was recorded in relation to the crime. Many sleuthers feel his voice is controlled and commanding.
When I listened to this again, I hear " they're down the hill"
almost as if BG is speaking to someone other than the girls.
Maybe BG had Libby's phone in his possession at some time.

Question: Could the video and the voice loop have been saved by LE from iCloud? And not directly from the phone itself?
If so, he may not have known it was recording

JMO and it changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members