IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never figured out how to copy and paste here... but... on twitter they said a minor has just been forced into a car in Lafayette.

I've never figured out how to copy and paste here... but... on twitter they said a minor has just been forced into a car in Lafayette.

[video=twitter;865370813050101760]https://twitter.com/fox59/status/865370813050101760[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evania, very wise observations. One of the reason I generally don't follow crime cases involving homicides involving children is because by past personal experience I've come to the conclusion they attract a large group of pervs who take liberty in publicly obsessing and drooling over exactly what might have occurred. Because of true crime, it gives them freedom to spew their ugly fantasies under the guise of opinion.

I'm also grateful that LE hasn't released the cause of death or anything related to the condition of the bodies because next comes faked autopsy photos on rouge websites that slowly attempt to spin their way into reality.

Sadly, the darker side of humanity is always attracted to tragic cases involving children.

Okay, I have to admit that I'm one of those old technically challenged people who are mentioned here a lot. I can do most things with computers, networks, and most other electronics/circuitry, but I've just recently bought a cell phone. I don't use it for data at all, but have unlimited talk and text - enough background, now my question :blushing:

I did the recording with my phone in my pocket and got the same sound I expected (same as from DTH audio), but I don't have data to e-mail it, and it won't let me send it as an attachment in a text. Is there something I need to do to send it as an attachment or do I just need to stop being too cheap to pay for data? TIA

Thanks Confusion, is there anyway of connecting the phone to your PC and downloading the file to your computer then post?

First time posting on this thread but I have been keeping up with it almost daily. This was my exact thought! Did one or both of the girls have a friend or classmate that was maybe jealous of them? Or maybe one of the girls was a little mean to someone. So maybe Dad decided to step in and take care of the problem for their kid. Possibility? IMO
I totally think it is.

LAFAYETTE POLICE DEPARTMENT

Advisory: Attempt to Locate for a check well being of a 17-18 YOA female

Dear ....

WITHIN THE LAST HOUR, NEAR THE AREA OF MELBOURNE RD/DEARBORN ST A HEAVY SET W/F, APPX 17-18YOA, WEARING A GREEN T-SHIRT AND TAN SHORTS, WAS FORCEFULLY PUT INTO A BLACK OR BLUE 2D HONDA CIVIC W/ NO WINDOW TINT, BY A HEAVY SET W/M, BALD, GOATEE.

Evania, very wise observations. One of the reason I generally don't follow crime cases involving homicides involving children is because by past personal experience I've come to the conclusion they attract a large group of pervs who take liberty in publicly obsessing and drooling over exactly what might have occurred. Because of true crime, it gives them freedom to spew their ugly fantasies under the guise of opinion.

I'm also grateful that LE hasn't released the cause of death or anything related to the condition of the bodies because next comes faked autopsy photos on rouge websites that slowly attempt to spin their way into reality.

Sadly, the darker side of humanity is always attracted to tragic cases involving children.

I totally agree. Sadly, one of his slanderous theories about the girls made it on a news article of what they consider possibilities of what could have actually happened. It must be beyond torturous for the families. I guess this is why we have extra diligent mods on here! I can see why it's needed.

I googled the Delphi case, and a blog popped up within the top 10 hits, authored by a man (I don't want to give out his name just in case I break any rules) with the initials of R.L. (No, not Ron Logan)

I can assure you that he and his sick blog have been reported to LE. I second your emotions.

I can assure you that he and his sick blog have been reported to LE. I second your emotions.

Good cause I was seriously and still am considering doing it as well.

Sometimes I wonder if when the FBI came into the picture, do they have professional trackers that can "read" the woods. They see things someone else wouldn't...matted down areas, freshly broken branches, recently overturned rocks, pebbles...the right tracker is an unbelievable font of information. Just because it is a large area of woods. Did he lay in wait somewhere? Did he track parallel to them?

I would really think they would have and I bet they did. I didn't see anywhere that said they did. I would just be surprised if they hadn't. I have a friend who is good at that (with animal tracks mostly, as he hunts) and sometimes I think, "How in the world did you even notice that!!??

He used to post here and it freaked many of us out. P.s If you receive any of you receive messages involving him that cause concern please contact a moderator.

That's freaking bizarre. Thank you for the heads up!

Anyway, I too, always wonder if this is reading and/or posting.

I haven't really gotten a solid feeling about him; however, early on,
I got some vibes about a (female) poster who I think was probably
LE, trying to get a read on posters here.
And later again, when she stopped posting, there was another. :)

I totally got that vibe as well! Makes sense they would be

True... And since our opinions have him pegged down to approximately late 40's on average... I'm 30 and remember about when a lot of people started having GPS, about ten years ago, and I still kind of thought maps were just easier and more reliable but somebody bought me one. If someone were in mid 40's or so they'd probably have more experience with maps than GPS. All IMO.

I'm 42 and I hate maps. I love GPS. All of my friends (even those 10-20 years older) use GPS. I really have no idea what this was in reference to, just wanted to make that point.

Wow, 3 members, 18 guests, lowest number I've seen here so far...

Anyway, racing to post before curfew, half asleep, hope this comes out as readable and understandable, if not apologies in advance.

I had some thoughts that seem to play out like a movie in my head. (FTR I realize this all isn't a movie; this is all very real!)

In my head:

First scene, (chaotic), the victims' families, community, media, etc are frustrated over the lack of arrest/ ID of a suspect(s) in the recent double child homicides.

Scene 2 (insert teletype like in the action movies, lets insert "so and so naval base" or "so and so headquarters, Virginia", you get the idea...). Visual scene imagery shows aerial satellite as well as complete indoor, audio etc surveillance of our suspect.

Etc, etc.

Anyway, how wonderful if, in this day and age, BG was already identified by LE, and with all agencies' state of the art resources could be tracked long term, every move, every detail, what he eats for breakfast... such real time and long term monitoring could be monumental in the future of forensic studies..(Of course he would have so many eyes on him at all times that he couldn't be a danger to the public during study)...This could be better than any text book ever. They followed Travis Forbes around for a while, of course to gain insight, evidence, etc; It's been SP in past cases of course to surveil, but I'm talking long term surveillance. Like a mouse in a lab. Where BG has become the guinea pig being studied. Like tracking devices on sharks, mountain lions where scientists study long term habits, travel patterns, etc....I would love to see this, with whom all does he communicate and how, etc etc...Like National Geographic meets ID and SKs...

I say if you find him "chip him" so to speak. Make his ugly existence useful for future cases.

Only if I think to buy a cable to do it, which I should do anyway to transfer my pictures.
Your phone should have come with a cable for attaching to your computer. Then the phone becomes a drive and you can see it under "my computer" as a drive. Find the file and attach. I think. I'm suggesting something I haven't done myself BTW except to attach video or pics to emails.

I wonder why the thread hasn't been closed for the night? Not that I'm complaining. Maybe because the traffic for this case has significantly decreased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members