IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=crim...ev72zgDfp7AEdiU91sQTK--&imgrc=Ov1nMA6d58-1nM:
The site in Seven Bridges Park where hunters found the decomposed bodies
attachment.php

http://www.thegazette.com/2012/12/10/officials-leave-bremer-county-park-where-bodies-were-found
attachment.php

I didnt realize Lyric and Elizabeth's remains were found so far apart, I presumed they were right next to each other for some reason. I also notice that they seem to be in a straight line across from one another. I wonder if Abby and Libby's remains were also similarly (or even identically?) positioned as well? I am with the camp that believes we have a serial killer here and do believe it's very likely these 2 cases are indeed connected to the same monster. (I obviously cant say I'm extremely certain of these things, but I definitely lean this way strongly). Also of note from these set of photos from Iowa, in the one showing the LE vehicles parked, it looks neatly mowed right there. Had a park groundskeeper recently cleared that area of leaves. When would that have been done? This was in December their remains were found right? Leaves would have fallen in mid to late October or November depending how temps were that fall..Just wondering how a groundskeepers may have not seen their remains prior (and including in summertime mowing too). Had they determined that Lyric and Elizabeth's remains had been there since July when they were taken? This case eats away at me very much also. I do need to finish up reading their thread here on WS as I have not had time to go through the entire thing yet. Who else here thinks these 2 cases are connected or at least are willing to consider it a possibility? I know a few members here are working on this diligently, bless your hearts. But the main thing I am rambling about now, is basically wondering if you guys think that Libby and Abby's remains were also found similarly spaced apart and in a line like this?

The folks who processed the crime scene would have bagged and removed all leaves etc. from the immediate area the girls were found as well as any secondary areas suspected of being involved. So IMO IF the image of the flowers was on the precise spot they were found, then the leaves got blown back onto that area, is the only explanation I have for that. I also can't find any pictures online purporting to be the precise location of the CS, just pics of the general location. Please share links?

[video=twitter;833751458885537793]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/833751458885537793[/video]

I think looking closely for similarities to the IN murders would be very wise. Im sure LE is.

If I recall correctly, the comment pertained to investigation of the crime scene. Did you notice the presence of dozens of parked vehicles while the crime scene was being processed, as shown by media helicopter? Obviously they were there to process the crime scene and area which causes leaf disturbance. Photos of how it appeared after they departed and after the blockades were removed, whether the crime scene tape was still up or not, do not prove the area was undisturbed.

Neither are media allowed to hover over during the time LE and other experts are working a crime scene. But they gave us a clue as to the number of vehicles which indicates far more than an officer or two quickly removing the bodies of the victims and departing the scene, leaving it essentially untouched.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nobody has stated the CS was undisturbed or untouched by LE have they? That would obviously be impossible and they will clearly have scoured the area for evidence. It would be difficult for any of us to know what it was like before. It is reasonable to think however that RL would know what his land looked like, having lived there for 53 years. So that is all we have to go on.

I am new to Websleuths, thankfully you were instrumental in helping find a dear friend. I thought that was a pic from this crime scene, never saw it before, did not know it was the little girls that were biking, dotr, the similarities are unnerving. Oh no.

Maybe they haven't caught BG because the BG in the video/picture capture is not the monster who actually murdered them.

We still don't know if the guy on the bridge matches the voice.
This is an interesting thought. Who might it be? Maybe someone they think colluded with BG, and by publishing his picture, they're sending a message to BG that if they get that guy, he'll turn on BG...?

The above is just my opinion.

So in one of the SM groups, the leader is forming a Go Fund Me campaign and getting people to donate for a PI. The leader, who is not connected to the case at all, is sure it has gone cold. I find this in questionable taste, especially since they are virtual strangers and do not have the families' blessings to do this. I guess I am remaining positive. It isn't cold until they run out of leads.
They probably mean well, but I think something like that has to come from the very immediate families.

I think some people on SM spiral out of control easily, and then they feed everyone's group paranoia. Maybe the people in that SM group are succumbing to that type of paranoia.

They probably mean well, but I think something like that has to come from the very immediate families.

I think some people on SM spiral out of control easily, and then they feed everyone a group paranoia. Maybe the people in that SM group are succumbing to that type of paranoia.

It may not be genuine either if the family have not given their ok. How can people be allowed to raise money without the parents agreement and while there is an ongoing investigation?

I'm thinking they were not murdered where they were found.

I think they were killed in the water and he placed the bodies where they were found.

It may not be genuine either if the family have not given their ok. How can people be allowed to raise money without the parents agreement and while there is an ongoing investigation?
I know right? I wondered the same thing. No matter how I think of it, it seems disrespectful to move in that direction without a nod from the families. And frankly, how far could an unaffiliated PI (someone not hired by the family) get? If I were LE, I wouldn't work with that PI without blessings from the families.

We also have to be careful about scam artists. I remember someone saying on SM that they found 3-4 fake accounts made in the name of Anna Williams. It's disgusting at the length some people will go to get money, even off the names and backs of other people's sufferings.

FYI: I don't know if that's the case with THIS person in particular, but it's something we need to be careful about; making sure our contributions get to the right persons. It's unfortunate that we need to be so cynical, but sadly that's the world we live in. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it reasonable that LE would depart a crime scene where two children were murdered and leave all sorts of evidence of a vicious confrontation behind, even if it had occurred?

No there would be a public outcry about it if they did.

My thoughts on this...

Many of us on this site have been sleuthing crimes for years. I know that I have personally been invested in at least a dozen. We have seen how LE acts, watched how investigations go, and are aware of the length of time it can take for a case to truly be solved. However, I am seeing something totally different with THIS case. Many of the people on SM that have taken an interest in it are "first timers." This is the first time they have really followed an investigation. Their previous history seems to include television shows where the crimes are solved in about an hour (minus commercial breaks). They are finding themselves impatient and confused, which is understandable because this IS a weird case with decisions by LE that even I don't fully understand (but respect). Because it has been three months and the case isn't solved, they are crying everything from conspiracy to cover up. I, for one, am actually finding SM's reactions VERY interesting. I think there are two stories at play now: the actual investigation and case of the girls' murders and social media's reactions and almost witchhunt. I have a cousin that is a detective (not in Delphi) and have talked to him about it to get his perspective. He said that he wouldn't be surprised if some of the things that people have done (including trespassing on private property for "clues") haven't hindered the process. I think one day we will look back on this case as an example of one of the first big "social media trials" the same way that we look back on the OJ trial as one of the first "television trials."

I have to take a break every few days and then almost start over from scratch. I go back and reread the first articles and interviews and kind of push the "reset" button. Like a lot of you, I have also been dreaming about Abby and Libby and I feel very invested in the outcome of this.

I know right? I wondered the same thing. No matter how I think of it, it seems disrespectful to move in that direction without a nod from the families. And frankly, how far could an unaffiliated PI (someone not hired by the family) get? If I were LE, I wouldn't work with that PI without blessings from the families.

I have seen it before where a funding page has been set up without the family's ok and it was fake. The family should report it and get it shut down IMO. This is a murder inquiry, it's not for a PI but is for LE. A PI could impede the investigation.

My thoughts on this...

Many of us on this site have been sleuthing crimes for years. I know that I have personally been invested in at least a dozen. We have seen how LE acts, watched how investigations go, and are aware of the length of time it can take for a case to truly be solved. However, I am seeing something totally different with THIS case. Many of the people on SM that have taken an interest in it are "first timers." This is the first time they have really followed an investigation. Their previous history seems to include television shows where the crimes are solved in about an hour (minus commercial breaks). They are finding themselves impatient and confused, which is understandable because this IS a weird case with decisions by LE that even I don't fully understand (but respect). Because it has been three months and the case isn't solved, they are crying everything from conspiracy to cover up. I, for one, am actually finding SM's reactions VERY interesting. I think there are two stories at play now: the actual investigation and case of the girls' murders and social media's reactions and almost witchhunt. I have a cousin that is a detective (not in Delphi) and have talked to him about it to get his perspective. He said that he wouldn't be surprised if some of the things that people have done (including trespassing on private property for "clues") haven't hindered the process. I think one day we will look back on this case as an example of one of the first big "social media trials" the same way that we look back on the OJ trial as one of the first "television trials."

I have to take a break every few days and then almost start over from scratch. I go back and reread the first articles and interviews and kind of push the "reset" button. Like a lot of you, I have also been dreaming about Abby and Libby and I feel very invested in the outcome of this.

Such a thoughtful post, thank you. I agree with what you have shared. I too am vested in this case. Some of the cases I am physically sickened by. However, I tread lightly and seldom post, these victims did not deserve this! Neither did their families. Life is forever changed and hard to travel, I can tell you from experience losing a young loved one to a tragic death. I was never the same, nor will be and must be gentle, as I am weakened.

I'm thinking they were not murdered where they were found.

I think they were killed in the water and he placed the bodies where they were found.
Do you mean they were drowned by someone? Why do you think this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper