IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if BG and his high school girlfriend were never "cool kids?" What if BG was bullied as a school boy? What if BG's girlfriend incessantly bemoaned the fact that she was an outcast at the bottom of the social pyramid? MOO, these horrific murders were revenge killings of school aged strangers perpetrated to prove his acceptance of his "uncool" companion...and to get misplaced revenge for his own victimization years earlier when he was in school. His companion was unaware of his act in my opinion and BG is a very disturbed individual. MOO

Great theories!! These are great questions!! The mindSet of BG? The reason he targeted the girls? A kind of revenge killing in a way? A stab back at a society who rejected him? Wheres john Douglas when we need him? Lol

As far as I know, LE has not talked publicly about the woman who said she was on the bridge. Skibs may have a media link proving otherwise, but I didn't find one.

IMO yes, it could have all happened in an hour.

The media/timeline links are on page 1 of every thread. It's quite extensive and the members who took their time to prepare the information for us deserve a big thanks. :tyou:

Thanks! Glad you are back! You have been missed!

Posted link above.
It was also posted here in the beginning.
Put her name in a search engine and (at least for me) nothing from LE referencing or confirming her comment comes up.

Thanks. I usually try to make sure I'm not repeating rumors when I post, but I guess I mess up at times. I knew I had seen links to what she said, but I never noticed that the sites say that her comments were on FB. Shame on me.

N
What if BG and his high school girlfriend were never "cool kids?" What if BG was bullied as a school boy? What if BG's girlfriend incessantly bemoaned the fact that she was an outcast at the bottom of the social pyramid? MOO, these horrific murders were revenge killings of school aged strangers perpetrated to prove his acceptance of his "uncool" companion...and to get misplaced revenge for his own victimization years earlier when he was in school. His companion was unaware of his act in my opinion and BG is a very disturbed individual. MOO

JMO..perhaps his companion ended up dead because she became aware of the act that happened. When she confronted him then she had to go too.

Thanks. I usually try to make sure I'm not repeating rumors when I post, but I guess I mess up at times. I knew I had seen links to what she said, but I never noticed that the sites say that her comments were on FB. Shame on me.

:therethere: I think it's happening to all of us.
It's so easy to do with all the info/media links posted. :sigh:

Edit to add, when I Google for a link, it often directs me right back to WS! That's how I found the man in black quote.

All IMO of course

I'm just not sure that kids this age would think to dial 911. My phone can be a pain and if someone was chasing me I would call if I could but if I thought I risked being grabbed if I slowed down to call....then I would run faster and not call. Adults may be quick to dial 911 but I don't think kids would instinctively do this. Maybe fear of being reprimanded for calling cops on a guy who actually was just a weirdo but had no intention of harming them. I think by the time they really KNEW they were in deep, deep trouble...it was sadly too late:(

I believe a gun compelled them to follow directions -- And she had already put the phone away with recording on.

I sincerely wish people would STOP copying and pasting from here to the FB group and then creating drama and finger pointing WTH is the issue? And twisting crap up.....

I sincerely wish people would STOP copying and pasting from here to the FB group and then creating drama and finger pointing WTH is the issue? And twisting crap up.....

Don't do FB but have seen scanner thread info on other sites if that is what you are referring to.

That's really low to repeat from WS scanner thread. :naughty:

My stupid DM to Bursten on Twitter is the new pic for the thread? Oh, my...if I had known, I would have worded my question better! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I looked around but couldn't a link, i remember that as well, it turned bad/escalated right after the video.

Thank you, I don't think that's the one though.

There's one quote that I read that specifically referenced how quickly things started happening after he said "down the hill". We have so many threads now, that it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I'm still looking. Thank you though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I have to admit that I'm one of those old technically challenged people who are mentioned here a lot. I can do most things with computers, networks, and most other electronics/circuitry, but I've just recently bought a cell phone. I don't use it for data at all, but have unlimited talk and text - enough background, now my question :blushing:

I did the recording with my phone in my pocket and got the same sound I expected (same as from DTH audio), but I don't have data to e-mail it, and it won't let me send it as an attachment in a text. Is there something I need to do to send it as an attachment or do I just need to stop being too cheap to pay for data? TIA

Okay, I have to admit that I'm one of those old technically challenged people who are mentioned here a lot. I can do most things with computers, networks, and most other electronics/circuitry, but I've just recently bought a cell phone. I don't use it for data at all, but have unlimited talk and text - enough background, now my question :blushing:

I did the recording with my phone in my pocket and got the same sound I expected (same as from DTH audio), but I don't have data to e-mail it, and it won't let me send it as an attachment in a text. Is there something I need to do to send it as an attachment or do I just need to stop being too cheap to pay for data? TIA

Can you connect your phone to your computer and search for the file?

Only if I think to buy a cable to do it, which I should do anyway to transfer my pictures.

Here is a youtube of someone walking the trail from the parking lot area 300...

[video=youtube;9NRsWMECSNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NRsWMECSNI[/video]

It's about a 6 minute video of the trail before you get to the bridge.
this is a great video. i would not like this walk because I like to see the was is all around me, watching for bears, very predictable creatures. being between two close ridges is worrisome.

Only if I think to buy a cable to do it, which I should do anyway to transfer my pictures.

I have the exact set up! I don't need data.
Do you have wi-fi? If so can you email it to yourself then load as an attachment?

this is a great video. i would not like this walk because I like to see the was is all around me, watching for bears, very predictable creatures. being between two close ridges is worrisome.
See the area all around me....hate auto correct.

Wow. Thanks to all for the hard work they are doing in the scanner thread.

Hate to admit it but ...I don't really get how to use the scanner thread. Anyone got a suggestion how to approach it? It confuses me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel