IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The perp is 32-38 years old. Works in a manual labor type position, but is not "skilled" as in a carpenter, electrician, mechanic. He has a goatee type facial hair growth and shaggy light brown/gray hair.

He is single but may have a girlfriend or live in partner, but not likely because he is not comfortable with intimacy. He may be borderline "mentally challenged".

His clothes are not indicative of anything other than that he is male. And probably lower to middle class, outdoorsy but not specific to sport.

As per LE, on the BOLO notice, the suspect is wearing BLUE JEANS. Not birder pants, or brush trousers..... BLUE JEANS. LE already said they were BLUE JEANS.

As per the photo, as bad as it is, he is wearing a camo ball cap, blue jacket with a tan tee or hoodie underneath. There is no magazine clip, handcuffs or glock. Odd, acute angles are likely due to pixelating from a low resolution photo or extreme zooming and cropping. It seems very unlikely that there is a lead pipe or other weapon in his pants leg.

I do not mean to be a jerk, but after reading along since the beginning, it is a bit WHAAAATTT? how farfetched some of these interpretations have become. It takes away from the many germane points put forth.

I get that it is really hard not to obsess on minutiae in the absence of evidence, but gah! The same stuff gets brought up post after post after post....even after clarification......and the speculation (which is TOTALLY what WS does- and it is an awesome thing!) has gotten so ridiculous, that it is almost pointless to reply or add to the conversation.

I do not mean to be a negative Nelly, and I apologize if I come off as such....it is just fatiguing to read for the hundredth time speculation that has already been clarified by MSM or LE or another WSer....

I feel sick for what Abbie and Libby must have endured and the very second I read they were missing, my mind went to Lyric and Lizzy. :(

IDK if they are connected, the similarities are striking. But this guy needs to be caught ASAP. Awesome work, y'all. Some super smart people from all disciplines contributing, here. I admire all your dedication and hard work! <3

PS: the profile part at the beginning was mine, not a recap of someone elses.

My mind is now going to the missing 14 yr old female child missing, reported about 10 days before, 34 miles away in Kokomo. She too was in a park when last seen.

All I know is that at the end of the day everyone in that area needs to be on high alert. This monster is still on the loose and thinking he is getting away with murder. Which in my opinion means he will try and do this again. It's only a matter of time.

I think the is from some small, outlying rural area to Delphi.

He lives with his elderly parents and has a menial job.

He's a deviant perv who is a big LOSER.

He has poor social skills, not many friends and is following this case closely.

He is younger than he appears in the clothes from the photo.

Probably between 22 - 30 years old.

He lived out his sick fantasies after alot of research and possibly other victims.

He is solely focused on these murders right now.

I just asked my hubby if he can see on his iPhone if another iPhone user read his message. He said no. Interesting idea you have here!

I was wondering the same thing.
Where was the phone retrieved from if it was "pinging around town"?

Also, her grandfather said “I saw the texts where they got delivered, but they never got read,” said Patty. I'm wondering if IMessage was on, and the unread texts were able to be read on another Apple device, or maybe the family was able to read the unread text messages at the police station.

I just asked my hubby if he can see on his iPhone if another iPhone user read his message. He said no. Interesting idea you have here!

You can if the other person has read receipts on. My kids and my hubby do- when I send them a message it first says "delivered" and then when they open it it says "read" and the time it was read.

When the phone is off it won't even say delivered unless the person is also getting messages on an iPad.

To take it one step further (so many options on an iPhone ) - if the sender has their settings to send as SMS if iMessage isn't delivered then the message turns green and sends as a SMS. If the receivers phone is off it would appear to have sent on the senders phone- I don't have my phone set to do this. I like it to stay an iMessage for the reason then I can see if my kids have gotten my message.

Sounds confusing but it isn't for iPhone users LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as usual I have to work tomorrow during press release..but I will find a break to check out what is being reported.Hopefully it is enough info to find this and get him off the streets!!
Much love to the little town and it's people[emoji177].

I am on the same page as you! I don't think it's a stranger. I honestly think it's someone the girls knew well. I haven't been able to sleep at all thinking of this possibility, and continuing to try to prove myself wrong.

<mod snip>

Well as usual I have to work tomorrow during press release..but I will find a break to check out what is being reported.Hopefully it is enough info to find this and get him off the streets!!
Much love to the little town and it's people[emoji177].
I wish there were something I could do.

It looks to me like he is wearing a brown hoodie and the hood is up. It's most noticeable in the 2nd gif.

Is he wearing a hat over his hoodie..? I have seen folks wearing a cap underneath the hoodie, so this could be quite unusual.

-Nin

[video=twitter;834232294625808385]https://twitter.com/LindseyEatoNews/status/834232294625808385[/video]Lindsey Eaton &#10004; @LindseyEatoNews
Presser set for tomorrow @ 10 am. Investigators tell me new info will be released "unlike anything they've provided up until this point."

Such an odd phrase.:thinking:

Indeed!

I am on the same page as you! I don't think it's a stranger. I honestly think it's someone the girls knew well. I haven't been able to sleep at all thinking of this possibility, and continuing to try to prove myself wrong.

<mod snip>

If it was someone they knew, he would have been identified by now. Unless it was a person known to them because of a social media connection, but I really think if that kind of trail existed, the police would have discovered it by now in phone/online records and we would be hearing very different information.

About to rip hair out because of constant refreshing and losing posts......GAHHHHHHHHHH

Over a week now.

It looks to me like he is wearing a brown hoodie and the hood is up. It's most noticeable in the 2nd gif.

That's what it looks like to me, though I certainly could be mistaken. But, it looks like the hood of the jacket is pulled up around his neck. Could hood be fleece lined?

Not sure. There is also 2 sisters, think 14 and 17 that were missing in the state recently.

These were in Atlanta Indiana iirc.
Also a single person missing from kokomo.

Here are a few maps to put the close proximity in perspective.

ETA: Missing persons recently in the local news in the area.

13OCT2016 - Karena S. McClerkin
http://fox59.com/2016/10/18/kokomo-police-search-for-missing-18-year-old-woman/

04FEB2017 - Breanne Nicole Voiles
http://fox59.com/2017/02/11/kokomo-police-asking-for-help-to-find-14-year-old-runaway/

Atlanta Indiana
A quick search could not find MSM report on Emily & Lauren Stratton?? only a FB post.

If someone wants to be a verified insider, they can. I just have an interest in justice. No one has to take what I say in consideration. I'm not claiming any expertise but I do have valuable experiences that would be a waste to not try to help just 1 person. Would make it all worth while. I hope your passion brings you here as well. All opinions are important to me. Everyone matters and answers are the goal.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Trying to keep up but I'm a little lost; is the suspect for sure the killer? I see people referring to him as the perp ect. But is it known that he is actually responsible? Or that there is a reason he's a suspect instead of a POI besides him being there at the time? I'm just curious. Personally I think the man photographed is likely the killer, but I wanted to make sure he's still just a suspect.

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

These were in Atlanta Indiana iirc.
Also a single person missing from kokomo.

Here are a few maps to put the close proximity in perspective.

Thank you. My focus has not been too good on current events since this case.

Trying to keep up but I'm a little lost; is the suspect for sure the killer? I see people referring to him as the perp ect. But is it known that he is actually responsible? Or that there is a reason he's a suspect instead of a POI besides him being there at the time? I'm just curious. Personally I think the man photographed is likely the killer, but I wanted to make sure he's still just a suspect.

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk
Le says he participated. There is a news link or just google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads