IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vliam - I think the image I posted is a little closer to accurate. You're spot on with the suspect's location, IMO. But, I think the outline I have of LG and AW's location on the bridge is pretty accurate.

I was simply looking at the relative angle and position (which is a little too close actually).
I just wanted to show what it looked like shooting from a standing position on a platform.

I wasn't considering the absolute position along the bridge. That's definitely off in my paste-up.

Could someone here direct me to where I should post about the LaGrange County case? Or should I have a Mod atart a thread? Thanks in advance.

LE waited a while in this case. No report of sex, state of the body, or any other even vague details.

If the two are related, I wonder how long it's been since the body was in the water.

WOWO link:

https://www.wowo.com/body-found-lagrange-county-lake/

I was simply looking at the relative angle and position (which is a little too close actually).
I just wanted to show what it looked like shooting from a standing position on a platform.

I wasn't considering the absolute position along the bridge. That's definitely off in my paste-up.

It was a terrific experiment in camera angle/position. Definitely showed the difference between picture sources, i.e. what a pic looks like when taken while standing on the platform and snapping a pic (which we know to be the case in snapchat photo). Great job. Thanks for the visual representation.

Hi! First time posting...sorry if it has been mentioned...has anyone thought about the possibility that the suspect was mentally challenged to some degree? .. girls might have willingly followed him if he was asking for help..he might had led them to where the bodies were found and either did it himself or someone else used him as bait and was waiting there...might also explain why no one has come forward, family might be trying to protect him...i don't know..just trying to make sense of all

Welcome Superslash :)

:welcome:

Re: the breaking news I'm literally peeking so scared to look. Here goes... (heart is racing and I feel dizzy...this case is going to give me a heart attack...)
IMO A trafficker doesn't know the terrain, the way this person knew it. LE said the person is a suspect based on the 'totality' of the case/information.
Transient who is used to the outdoors.

Could someone here direct me to where I should post about the LaGrange County case? Or should I have a Mod atart a thread? Thanks in advance.

LE waited a while in this case. No report of sex, state of the body, or any other even vague details.

If the two are related, I wonder how long it's been since the body was in the water.

WOWO link:

https://www.wowo.com/body-found-lagrange-county-lake/

I will start a thread for these remains in the UID forum (unless someone is already in the process of doing so) & will post a link to it in a few minutes.

I'm starting to wonder whether the girls knew him. Not as in a friend or relative, but as someone they'd seen around. Like, "Hey, that's Old Mike who likes to hang around and fish," for a random and made-up example. But that sort of thing that took him from "stranger" to "familiar."

That could apply to anybody from a worker on lunch break to a homeless man or a friend of a relative of a neighbor.

Hi! First time posting...sorry if it has been mentioned...has anyone thought about the possibility that the suspect was mentally challenged to some degree? .. girls might have willingly followed him if he was asking for help..he might had led them to where the bodies were found and either did it himself or someone else used him as bait and was waiting there...might also explain why no one has come forward, family might be trying to protect him...i don't know..just trying to make sense of all

Yes I had similar thoughts a few threads back. Could be.

I haven't heard anything about this.
[video=twitter;834126284628324353]https://twitter.com/WTHRcom/status/834126284628324353[/video]
WTHR.com ✔ @WTHRcom
Artist sketches of Delphi suspect not endorsed by police :
http://www.wthr.com/article/artist-sketches-of-delphi-suspect-not-endorsed-by-police

The sketches were supposedly done by a retired veteran on FB. They were shared a few times in past threads, but removed because they aren't relevant or endorsed by LE.

Traveling in pairs is largely safe and absolutely should be preached to children along with knowing who they're talking to and where they're going.

This is precisely why I believe this to be a premeditated attack. He baited these girls far away from any safety net in broad daylight. This screams trap to me.

I dont think they were in a safe place for 2 young girls. But that's jmo

I will start a thread for these remains in the UID forum (unless someone is already in the process of doing so) & will post a link to it in a few minutes.

I was about to but got distracted by a shooting in Houston.. sorry

I think I feel so strongly about this case because I've worked with so many kids the same age. Girls this age are almost like a different breed of human...they have so many emotions and thoughts and aspirations. And it hurts my soul that these two beautiful girls won't ever get to make anything from those emotions, thoughts, and aspirations. Someone stole this from them, their families, and their community. From what I've read about the girls, they had a very bright future ahead of them. They would have grown up to be beautiful and successful women. I have a feeling this will all be brought to justice, I really do...but it won't change the fact that this whole event has completely changed the lives of so many people and stolen the lives of these girls. I think a lot of people (not suggesting on this thread) online and in the media are so focused on the details of the crime itself they're forgetting the victims. I don't want them to be pushed in the background of anyone's mind. I just hope that for every "who dunnit and how" conversation there is a "they were human beings and they deserve justice"

Is this out of line? If so, please mod snip. The reason for the question was to show how a camera cell phone pic (via snapchat) lines up straight with a bridge background and the perp still shots (2) are skewed and at an angle. Not likely they came from source IMO.

I can't rule out pics coming from the same source. What if the girls were inconspicuously trying to snap a pic or video of the man? I think they might have there cell phone down low at their side and maybe even at an odd angle.

I'm starting to wonder whether the girls knew him. Not as in a friend or relative, but as someone they'd seen around. Like, "Hey, that's Old Mike who likes to hang around and fish," for a random and made-up example. But that sort of thing that took him from "stranger" to "familiar."

That could apply to anybody from a worker on lunch break to a homeless man or a friend of a relative of a neighbor.

:goodpost:

Well there's no way that the killer offed himself as IMHO there's no way this could be a suicide. It's for sure foul play and not only that, but it looks like a homicide for sure.

That's all I am going to say right now.

Is it even ok for me to write that? Is that a TOS violation?

Nah, you're good man, I think lol...

Interesting how quickly a potential connection seems to be being dismissed here (I still haven't clicked on it other than to post the beginning lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010