DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downstairs anyone?

(Is there a link with activity? Tia.)

JJHoward - here's where I believe the entrance to be
attachment.php

And I believe Vliam's analysis shows the suspect to then be photographed where the shadows are crossing the bridge in the second photo here - if LG took the photo of the suspect, I assume it would be possible for it to have been photographed from the platform that sticks out to the right (above the 'pho' in the phrase 'LG photo of AW' in the second picture here).

Attachments

• photosentrance.jpg
    photosentrance.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 806
Is this out of line? If so, please mod snip. The reason for the question was to show how a camera cell phone pic (via snapchat) lines up straight with a bridge background and the perp still shots (2) are skewed and at an angle. Not likely they came from source IMO.
Well the rails on the suspects pics are black. There is also 2 identifying spots in the background to match both

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

"Detectives and deputies arrived and confirmed a dead person was found. Investigators, along with Indiana State Police and Department of Natural Resources officials, were at the scene until 8 p.m., police said.

It’s not clear yet who the person was or how they died. Police would not release any other information other than to say “this investigation is very active and ongoing.”

http://wane.com/2017/02/21/body-found-near-lagrange-county-lake/

I dont think they were in a safe place for 2 young girls. But that's jmo

Just thought I'd share a story. When I was about 14 years old (1970's), myself and a friend were walking home from getting a hamburger at a local place. (Small, safe town, daylight, mail street). An older man pulled pulled over and asked us if we wanted a ride. We didn't respond and kept on walking. In the blink of an eye, he had gotten out, came around the front of his car and grabbed my friend by the shoulders.:eek: He said "hey, I just want to take you for a ride!" She broke free and we bolted! He drove away. Even in pairs, it can be dangerous. I often think back on this and wonder what would have happened if we had been they type to actually want a ride, and got in the car................

Absolutely could be a transient who was staying under the bridge. I have just noticed an abundance of young women going missing in the state and know that human trafficking has become a major concern. I just wish there were answers for the family, friends, and community. I know how hard it is to live with an unsolved murder in the family and I don't wish it on anyone. My aunt was murdered in 1985 and her case is cold. :(

Ah so now I get to look forward to two pressers tomorrow that are both going to be anticlimactic...

For some reason I don't think they're going to give us any new information. Just a "This man is our suspect now, if you've seen him give us a call".

I keep having nightmares from Liberty's point of view and they're not pretty. This is weighing on me. I can only imagine how the parents are feeling. I wish I could grab this man, shake him, and scream in his face "You didn't kill two girls. You killed two girls, their parents, their siblings, and maimed an entire community of 3,000 people".

Well the rails on the suspects pics are black. There is also 2 identifying spots in the background to match both

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Oh yes, completely agree. What I meant was the location and angle of the camera/source of the photo.

Remember everyone, if it's on social media it has to stay there. Let's keep our thread open. :peace:

Ah so now I get to look forward to two pressers tomorrow that are both going to be anticlimactic...

For some reason I don't think they're going to give us any new information. Just a "This man is our suspect now, if you've seen him give us a call".

I keep having nightmares from Liberty's point of view and they're not pretty. This is weighing on me. I can only imagine how the parents are feeling. I wish I could grab this man, shake him, and scream in his face "You didn't kill two girls. You killed two girls, their parents, their siblings, and maimed an entire community of 3,000 people".

Oh I think its going to be a big one. Well hoping any way...It will probably start with the usual crew setting up laughing and joking, not knowing they are on camera, then the person will first thank all the agencies involved by name, then say this is an active and ongoing ivestigation, we are stilll searching for the man in the photo (btw ftr I do not like the recent amendment from backpack to "duffle bag")...bla bla, hopefully they will take questions but if they do they will probably answer "We can not comment on that at this time."

Now with all that being said, you never know, they might bust out some serious visuals or something. They have been hard at work. In the most recent PC we had in our Serial Shooter Thread up here I was expecting the above scenario with no new information. Then they busted out in the boardroom complete with surveillance videos, graphics, etc, etc. (see NOCO Task Force link in my signature for reference).

(Eta: And yes, I hear you, nightmares and sleepless nights here too. This one's weighing on me baad...)

This guy is around for three weeks and homeless and some person on SM of all places says he asked for money blah blah blah.

I don't believe homeless people are selective to a single person and seeing as how we don't have many people reporting similar events I'm not sure I'll put much faith in any of that.

If they had released a picture of ren & stimpy somebody would eventually come forward swearing they seen them.

This guy so far has outsmarted the town LE FBI and homeland security. He's not some careless dirty homeless man. He's got some smarts

"You didn't kill two girls. You killed two girls, their parents, their siblings, and maimed an entire community of 3,000 people".

So true!

As far as missing in Indiana..

Angela Barlow
Marina Boelter
Diamond Bynum and her son
Teresa Chillemi
Aleah Beckerle
Larissa Sam

This thread is moving sooo fast, gone for a couple hours and I can't catch up. Anyway I have been trying to find the original pics of the suspect on the bridge, the uncropped ones. Does anyway have them handy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010