IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so now I get to look forward to two pressers tomorrow that are both going to be anticlimactic...

For some reason I don't think they're going to give us any new information. Just a "This man is our suspect now, if you've seen him give us a call".

I keep having nightmares from Liberty's point of view and they're not pretty. This is weighing on me. I can only imagine how the parents are feeling. I wish I could grab this man, shake him, and scream in his face "You didn't kill two girls. You killed two girls, their parents, their siblings, and maimed an entire community of 3,000 people".

Huh. I have too....nasty scary stuff...

Remember everyone, if it's on social media it has to stay there. Let's keep our thread open. :peace:

Thanks for the reminder. The last thing we need is rumors throwing us all off. In my experience with Jessica there were so many rumors going around it was ridiculous. I never told you guys what happened in that bar that night though I've referred to it many times...maybe this is a good time (or not) (JR's killer was on the loose, I hit the streets (boy thats another story in itself), anyway, we had no picture, and LE suspected a local, so we basically had a killer living among us, it was the worst ever, anyway, I was at a bar getting the local beat and overheard a conversation. It ended badly. Don't want to get o/t...)

(Eta: I don't what leave you guys hanging. I was sitting at the bar and overheard 2 guys having a conversation. One says, "I heard they put her in a woodchipper". The other guy says "well at least there's fertilizer" and laughs like its a big joke. They were having a great ol time. Jessica had just been murdered... I looost my %^&*! They went ruuunnnnnning out the front door by the time I was done unleashing on them I'm not even kidding. I was literally chaaaaasing them yelling at them lol...Bad memories...baaaad times...but at least I found you guys, and hopefully all our experiences some how help each other in the long run. :smile: Back to the topic at hand.)

So he's got a lot of straight hair in a bowl cut, 5'8, 180 pounds, out of shape, 20 year old, lives close by.What do you guys think?

I'm a lurker - don't post much.
The angle of the POI/suspect photos is a little perplexing. If someone here is good at math - they could figure out the point from which the photo was shot by using the lines and angles from the bridge and cross ties on the bridge. I am not good at math and cannot figure that out.
Could the pictures have been taken by a drone ? There are several videos on YouTube of that bridge that were taken with drones. Not sure if it's allowed to post links to them ? One of them was published on 2/11/17

Thanks for the reminder. The last thing we need is rumors throwing us all off. In my experience with Jessica there were so many rumors going around it was ridiculous. I never told you guys what happened in that bar that night though I've referred to it many times...maybe this is a good time (or not) (JR's killer was on the loose, I hit the streetsw...we had no picture, LE suspected a local so we had a killer living among us, it was the worst ever, anyway, I was at a bar getting the local beat and overheard a conversation. It ended badly. Don't want to get o/t...)
I am intrigued in both your story and this case, if you've got a link.

After viewing quite a few of the videos of 'community mourns deaths of teens' in this case, I have to say that every single man interviewed looks like BG. They all look alike to me. They are all wearing the same type of fashion neutral clothing, are overweight or 'bulky' looking and have facial hair. It is no wonder no one can ID him, he looks like 'Everyman'.

This was the age where my friends and I used to facilitate purchasing cigarettes through older guys and meet them in discrete locations.

The angle of the POI/suspect photos is a little perplexing. If someone here is good at math - they could figure out the point from which the photo was shot by using the lines and angles from the bridge and cross ties on the bridge. I am not good at math and cannot figure that out.
Could the pictures have been taken by a drone ? There are several videos on YouTube of that bridge that were taken with drones. Not sure if it's allowed to post links to them ? One of them was published on 2/11/17
I was wondering about this. The photo appears to have been taken from a pretty high angle, and there doesn't seem to be any higher ground than the bridge itself. IMO the camera was high up, either in a tree or on a drone, but not someone's phone.

This thread is moving sooo fast, gone for a couple hours and I can't catch up. Anyway I have been trying to find the original pics of the suspect on the bridge, the uncropped ones. Does anyway have them handy?

I was looking for these also, will link if i find them.
I was thinking the pic showed the suspect walking SE just at the very beginning (NW end)of the bridge. I can see what looks like a longer railroad tie behind him, left side of pic, similar to what you can see in the youtube video 33-55 seconds in. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JB225 in an earlier thread suggested a selfie stick, and looking at the trestle, I think maybe somebody was sitting on the edge of that platform with their legs dangling taking a video of themselves with a selfie stick, when he happened to walk by behind them. I think they might not even have noticed him in the background until later when the LE appeal for people who had been there to contact them.

So he's got a lot of straight hair in a bowl cut, 5'8, 180 pounds, out of shape, 20 year old, lives close by.What do you guys think?

I'd say older. Late 40's maybe. I still can't decide if the photos are his hair or a hood or hat.

Can someone tell me when the presser is scheduled? Thank you!

Someone in an earlier thread (can't remember who, sorry) suggested a selfie stick, and looking at the trestle, I think maybe somebody was sitting on the edge of that platform with their legs dangling taking a video of themselves with a selfie stick, when he happened to walk by behind them. I think they might not even have noticed him in the background until later when the LE appeal for people who had been there to contact them.

Me :)

I'd say older. Late 40's maybe. I still can't decide if the photos are his hair or a hood or hat.

In the last pages of the last thread someone posted cleaned up versions, it was more obvious (at least to me) that it is a camo cap.

Loner, socially awkward, estranged from family, no friends, on a disability pension (due to some sort of past injury to back/leg) and the black item near the ear may be an ear bud ... listening to music so he does not have to interact with anyone he meets while walking and full of rage! All just MOO.

The sketches were supposedly done by a retired veteran on FB. They were shared a few times in past threads, but removed because they aren't relevant or endorsed by LE.

And there you have it folks. That's exactly why such guidelines are in place. Thank you mods!

:gomods:

I was looking for these also, will link if i find them.
I was thinking the pic showed the suspect walking SE just at the very beginning (NW) of the bridge. I can see what looks like a longer railroad tie behind him, left side of pic, similar to what you can see in the youtube video 33-55 seconds in. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes yes! This is what I am trying to see for sure before I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney