IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster here, though I've lurked since thread #1.

What if the girls were inconspicuously trying to snap a pic or video of the man? I think they might have there cell phone down low at their side and maybe even at an odd angle.

That's what I believe. The images certainly didn't come from a trail camera. Image/Frame 2 of the suspect has been cropped by investigators, but if you adjust and overlay both pictures you can see that the camera has rotated between frames :

attachment.php

Not only does it rotate, the position/perspective changes as well, indicating movement towards the suspect. You can see it more clearly if you match cropping and cancel out the rotation :

attachment.php

Others have put forth the same theory, but my guess would be that Liberty German shot the the video and the second image is cropped because Abigail Williams was coming into frame on the left. I'd wager that German caught, at the least, the initial abduction. I cannot think of any other reason why investigators would not release even a snippet of the actual video beyond these two images.

Attachments

• l0O5C4TYGfpBRHFSM.gif
    l0O5C4TYGfpBRHFSM.gif
    157.3 KB · Views: 1,423
  • l0O5Cnc9009ySyK40.gif
    l0O5Cnc9009ySyK40.gif
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,388
Maybe they're going to release information from the autopsies. Is it too soon for toxicology results? I remember when Amy died :)rose:) it took a couple of months for toxicology to come back.

I think I feel so strongly about this case because I've worked with so many kids the same age. Girls this age are almost like a different breed of human...they have so many emotions and thoughts and aspirations. And it hurts my soul that these two beautiful girls won't ever get to make anything from those emotions, thoughts, and aspirations. Someone stole this from them, their families, and their community. From what I've read about the girls, they had a very bright future ahead of them. They would have grown up to be beautiful and successful women. I have a feeling this will all be brought to justice, I really do...but it won't change the fact that this whole event has completely changed the lives of so many people and stolen the lives of these girls. I think a lot of people (not suggesting on this thread) online and in the media are so focused on the details of the crime itself they're forgetting the victims. I don't want them to be pushed in the background of anyone's mind. I just hope that for every "who dunnit and how" conversation there is a "they were human beings and they deserve justice"

I know for me - I am drawn to this crime for Libby & Abby. Those little freckles and the heart shaped face of Abby, their precious friendship - bonding them together for eternity. A slight down the road added element, my mother was from the area and a Hillenberg, an Indiana German farm girl.

That's what I believe. The images certainly didn't come from a trail camera. Image/Frame 2 of the suspect has been cropped by investigators, but if you adjust and overlay both pictures you can see that the camera has rotated between frames :

attachment.php

Not only does it rotate, the position/perspective changes as well, indicating movement towards the suspect. You can see it more clearly if you match cropping and cancel out the rotation :

attachment.php

Others have put forth the same theory, but my guess would be that Liberty German shot the the video and the second image is cropped because Abigail Williams was coming into frame on the left. I'd wager that German caught, at the least, the initial abduction. I cannot think of any other reason why investigators would not release even a snippet of the actual video beyond these two images.
Wow that's an awesome job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if they may have DNA that links him to more crime(s).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they have DNA but I don't think they know who from. SO I don't think the DNA is in a data base or they would be naming a suspect to be looking for. Now it could match other crimes that do not have a suspect.

I feel that he was born in July and prefers Pepsi over Coke. I'm also sure Peter Pan over Jif and imports instead of domestic vehicles. All these guesses are getting to me. Giving myself a little break. Maybe some others should do the same. Definitely chocolate ice cream. Cats over dogs.

They've got to have DNA. I am assuming a gun was not used, which means he had to be physically a lot closer, close enough to touch. Natural instinct is to try to push away or scratch at someone coming into your personal space, even before you realize they intend to hurt you, so likely LE has fingernail clippings from both girls. And like many, I believe this was SA motivated, so probably other sources of DNA. Rest easy, girls.

Personally, I don't think these kind of suicide. Unless suicide by cop, but even then, I doubt it.
Agreed. You can't derive pleasure from the crime or the glory if you're dead. This wasn't an "Oh no, I killed my girlfriend in the heat of the moment, what have I done". This man killed two innocent girls for one reason - pleasure. He wouldn't kill himself until he's locked up and can't kill any more girls like Ariel Castro did. JMO of course.

attachment.php

attachment.php

:wagon::greetings:
I think perhaps it that the subject is moving, not the camera. It was reported that these are stills taken from a video.

I think he has done this before and just never gotten caught. Much like the guy who murdered Morgan Harrington and went years before finally getting caught when he killed Hannah Graham.

What can we safely say should be ruled out at this stage due to seven day long LE investigation ?
(This being due to no arrest, no identity, no warrants.)

1) DNA match to the suspect--------(none found at scene, not in database)

2) Computer forensics linking the girls to the perp. ----- direct contact via social media or e-mails.

3) Cell phone communications between the girls and the perp.------- texts or phone calls

4) Eye witness identification of the suspect.

5) Fingerprints of suspect ( not on file ?) (All of this killing and not a single usable fingerprint ?-----for real !??!)

6) Known friend, classmate or relative of victims.

7) Registered sex offenders in the area.

8) Cell phone pings leading to possible suspect.

I think everything on the above list would've been thoroughly checked out by LE prior to the press conference tomorrow.
As you can see, our list of helpful leads and investigative tools is rapidly shrinking.

Personally, I don't think these kind of suicide. Unless suicide by cop, but even then, I doubt it.

Some do off themselves. Richard Marc Evonitz killed himself as police closed in. He abducted, raped, and killed Sofia Silva and Kristin and Kati Lisk. He abducted and raped repeatedly a 15-year old who escaped.

"As Evonitz was on the lam from South Carolina authorities, he called his sister and confessed to more crimes than he could remember. Before providing details, Evonitz killed himself as police in Florida closed in on him, but the task force will continue investigating." https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...47d-ba08-5c4c5f269172/?utm_term=.54851b2621bc

I hope LE gets this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members